24

Jade's POV.
Days passed by, and I constantly ticked off the days until when my suspension will end on the calendar. Being alone is one of the worst things in the universe, but at least it wasn't that bad, to some extent, for an introvert like me.
I haven't heard from anyone in my school, not like I was expecting one in the first place, since I didn't have any special bonding with anyone.
I tied my hair into a high ponytail and wore a big-sized black hoodie, and underneath it was a black crop sports bra.
Likewise, I put on matching black joggers and grabbed a black face cap. Since I won't be having anything much to do for the day, I decided to go to the gym and exercise.
~~~
Beads of sweat formed on my face as I hit the punch bag, I steadied my balance in place, my hands fisted in the boxing gloves I was wearing, and waited for the punching bag to swing back to me before clustering more strength in my arm and hit it again as it went swinging away.
I jump and bounced slightly waiting for the sandbag to come back to me before I gave it another fierce punch and made a whopping sound, bouncing a bit from my spot.
"Wow, you are remarkable! I didn't know you were this strong," Someone said behind me, making me grab and steady the punch bag until it was in place.
I turned around in curiosity to know who it was because I was the only one in this particular training room.
My gaze fell on Kayden, he was putting on a sleeveless blue jersey top and black joggers too.
At first, I got surprised, wondering what he was doing here instead of being in school, but my facial expressions soon pucker into a frown.
"Hey!" He greeted me as I stared at him blankly.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned, folding my hands over my chest.
"To train," He answered with a shrug, like what else would he be doing in a gym house?
"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I asked, rolling my eyes at him as he walked to my side, while my eyes trailed after him.
"Well, I'm taking a break for myself, and it's a coincidence we met here," He smiled, I stared at him for a while and sighed.
"You met me here," I corrected.
"Yeah," He agreed, his lips curling up in a bright smile that made him look charming.
I turned back to the punching bag and touched it with my hands flat on it.
"How have you been holding up?" He asked as I inhaled sharply.
"Fine," I answered, moving back a bit, rooting my balance to the grounds, and punched the sandbag as it went swinging away.
"Cool!" Kayden said as he walked to the opposite side of me, standing next to the punch bag as it swung back to me.
"You have a good amount of strength in that arm of yours," Kayden commented, grabbing the punch bag with both of his hands while I stared at him.
"Why are you here, Kayden?" I asked dryly, I wasn't interested in his high commendable praises.
"To train," He answered.
"Then go and train, I want to be alone," I frowned at him, placing both of my hands on my curves.
"Well, since you are here, how about we train together?" He suggested, arching one of his perfect brows at me.
"Excuse me?" I asked, folding my hands on my chest again with a serious face.
'What part of him doesn't understand, I don't want to see him, I don't want him close to me,' I thought annoyingly, and I would feel at ease if I get to punch his face and tell him to fuck off.
"You could punch me wherever you want instead of the sandbag," He added, while I rolled my eyes at him.
He moved away from the sandbag and walked closer to me, standing in my front, and I had to lift my face, so we could stare at each other.
"Take that as expressing your anger on me," He spoke, and my hands shot straight to his stomach.
"Woah! That was hot, not even a warning," Kayden groaned out as he bent slightly but stood up erectly again.
"I'll take that as a yes," He said, jumping to his feet as an amused smile crept on my lips.
"Yeah," I said, and began taking off the box gloves.
"Hey, what are you doing? Why are you removing the gloves?" He asked, his eyes darted after me as I threw the gloves to the ground and clenched and released my hands at the same time.
"I'd rather use my bare hands then," I smirked at him, and he chuckled.
"I like that," He teased, and I positioned myself, a few bounces and move, I was pretty swift and punched his right arm.
"A good point," Kayden said, walking to the left side and moving to the right side almost at the same time.
"Don't worry, I intend to aim at a higher point this time around," I told him as I moved closer to him.
His hair bounced as he moved left and right, while my eyes were glued to his face.
I noticed his next move and charged towards him and stretched my right hand to punch his face when he caught hold of my hand again he was pretty tall. I couldn't reach him that much unless I had to jump.
"Woah! I'm lucky I caught that pretty fast," He chuckled while I glared at him.
He pulled me closer to him, our bodies touching each other, causing my breath to hitch.
I placed my palms on his chest and pushed him away, and he moved away from me, smiling at me while I glared.
"Come on!"
I stretched my hand to punch his chest, but he dodged it, moving to the other side quickly.
"Hit me with your best shot," He smirked while I fumed, I charged toward him and wanted to punch my arm, but he dodged it again luckily I was close to him and punched his stomach instead.
"Nice shot! I felt that," He said.
"I've been wanting to kick your ass all this while," I told him as he cracked up.
"Well, you can do that now," He taunted.
"You are pissing me off," I told him, and he smirked, coming closer to me.
"If I'm pissing you off so badly, why don't you use your anger?" Beat me to a pulp, I'll gladly accept it," He said, and I charged towards him to punch his face, bouncing up, but I missed it.
"Here let me show you," He said, he was pretty fast as his hands held my waist and picked me up like I was a piece of paper.
He whirled me up before he knocked me to the floor, I breathed out deeply.
'No, I must not lose to him,' I thought annoyingly.
My eyes darted toward his legs and I aimed for them with a tackle, causing him to lose his balance and fall on me.
"Woah!" He awed in astonishment, placing both of his hands on the floor so as not to rest his whole weight on me.
I sucked in a breath sharply, then wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pushing and pinning him to the ground while I sat on him.
"Nice moves!" He smirked, bringing one of his hands to his forehead to brush off the hair around his face, and smiled.
I stared at his face for a while, he was freaking hot, and I couldn't help myself but bring my gaze back to his pink alluring lips.
His arms found their way to my waist and wrapped them, then he pushed me to the side and hovered on me immediately.
I coughed out slightly, the way our bodies kept touching each other was getting unbearable for me.
"You are re-really close to me now," I told him while he smirked, his hands reached out to my face and tugged loose strands of hair behind my ear.
"Well, that isn't bad, is it?" He asked, pressing his body on mine, and my face heated up immediately.
I glared at him and placed both of my arms on his chest... "You are heavy, do you want to crush me?" I asked him.
"I can't!" He smirked, his gaze glued on my face as we maintained eye contact without blinking. His gaze left my eyes and trailed down to my lips.
I watched him as he licked his lower lips sensually, causing me to shudder.
He leaned closer, and I pushed him away and ended up sitting on him again.
"Stay right there." I glared at him and was about to stand up from him.
His hand held my hips, and he pulled me closer to him, as a soft gasp escaped my lips when I felt his torso.
He stared into my face as he sat up while my legs were at either of his sides... We were pretty much close now, his face inches apart from mine.
He leaned closer to me, and I quickly placed my palms on his chest to stop him from getting any closer to me.
He smiled, his blue eyes were much cooler than I thought, and he pushed me down by my waist on his legs.
"Kayden," I gasped out when I realized he was grinding me slowly on him.
A wave of pleasure and ecstasy rushed through me as my lips parted slightly, feeling him between my legs, and my cheeks reddened the more.
He guided me, staring deeply into my eyes as I followed the rhythm of his hands, then he leaned closer and caught my lips with his.