64

I was making my way towards the school's park to get to Kayden's car immediately before he catches up with me, the school's bell had already rung for closing for a long time, but we had to wait behind because Kayden and his friends were playing basketball.
"Jade, wait for me," I heard Kayden say behind me while I increased my pace, laughing.
"No!" I responded, almost choking on my laughter, then glanced over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't close to me, but he was already, and I began to start running.
"Jade, don't let me catch you," He warned, and I turned around to face him, seeing I had already created some distance between us, I stopped in my tracks with a taunting smirk on my face while he had an amusing look on his face.
"What are you going to do?" I questioned him deliberately, knowing full well what he was capable of doing.
"Trust me Sugarplum, you don't want to know what I will do to you," Kayden said beginning to quicken his steps towards me, I eyed him suspiciously and turned around immediately.
"Jade!" Kayden called me frustrated as I began to jog, then I glanced over my shoulder and noticed he was running towards me.
He was almost close to me and I got lucky, I was able to drift him, and he missed.
"Jade!" He groaned, and I stick out my tongue to him.
"Come here," He demanded, and I tilted my head to the side with a taunting smirk on my face.
"Catch me if you can," I dared him, and he scoffed, placing his hands on his waist.
"Are you sure you want to do this, sugarplum?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yeah,"
"Don't say I didn't earn you," Kayden informed and picked up his race, I laughed turned around began to run.
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me around the school's park, everyone had gone home, and I guess Kayden's friends were still in the basketball courtroom with Ivy and Ariana.
My hair came on loose as it fell over my back.
Kayden chased me around, he almost got his chances with me, but that was gone when my wrist slipped from his hold.
I turned around to face Kayden, who was hell-bent on catching me while running backward.
"Give up," I laughed and used my hands to brush off the strands of hair disturbing my view.
I turned around to focus on my pace when Kayden's strong hands wrapped firmly around my wrist and pulled me, making me lose my balance.
I crashed into Kayden's chest, and he placed his other hand on my stomach, I tried to control my laughter but instead, I began to cough and my eyes watered.
Before I realize what would happen next, Kayden lifted me in the air and threw me over his shoulder.
"Kayden!" I squealed, my butt was in the air while his arm held my legs firmly on his chest.
"Kayden, stop. Put me down," I said, my face was at his back and I fisted my right hand and hit his back.
"I caught you, Sugarplum," Kayden chuckled in a deep tone that sent life currents through my body, my body shivered next to him.
"Kayden, please," I begged, but what I got next made me gasp in shock.
Kayden spanked my ass and I froze while he still carried me over his shoulder.
"Good girl, now stays still," He husked out while I sucked in my breath.
That was pretty hot.
Kayden turned and began to walk towards this car when I saw Kai and Ariana walking together, following behind them were Ivy, Landon, and Brandon.
Ariana was the first to see me, "Jade!" She called excitedly from the distance she was, which made Kayden stop in his tracks.
"Kayden," Brandon called to his attention and Kayden turned to the side but not fully, it was as if he is glancing over from his broad shoulder.
"Jade looks like a pie ready to be eaten by Kayden," Ivy joked while I glared at her.
"Kayden, please put me down, I'm begging you," I pleaded.
"No!" I heard him say while Kayden's friends with Ariana and Ivy got closer to us.
"Please!" I begged but Kayden only did something crazy again, this time he pressed my ass and I gasped unbelievably.
"Shhh" Kayden hushed me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.
"Hey Man, don't forget tomorrow," Brandon spoke, and I felt Kayden's hand begin to rub on my lower back gently as if I were a kid, and it felt so soothing.
"The party? Sure, I would be coming," Kayden said, and Brandon smiled.
"Goodbye," Ariana waved at me and I waved back too while Kayden began to walk and approach his car.
I waved at Ivy and the two guys with her, while Kai and Ariana begin to go in another direction.
Kayden got to his car, he brought out his keys and pressed on it, his car beeped, and he opened the passenger's door.
"Will you put me down now?" I asked already feeling defeated, but he didn't say anything and lowered me in his arms, I wanted to get on my foot, but he changed the position in which he carried me, now, he was carrying me in a bridal style while incautiously wrapped my arms around his neck.
Our gazes met and held each and my eyes fell on Kayden's which made me go hungry instantly.
I was hungry for his lips, hungry for his touch.
Kayden lowered me until he placed me on the comfy leather seat in his car, he moved closer to me while my breath caught up with my throat.
Kayden did my seatbelt, and he turned his face to mine, I bite my lower lips staring at him, he was pretty close to me and I could feel his breath fan my face.
"Kayden, I like you so much," I muttered lowly, a wide smile suddenly break free on Kayden's lips, and he fluttered his gaze looking at him.
"I know," He teased, and I nervously smiled at him while I played with my fingers.
Kayden used his left hand to brush my hair off my face then trailed his fingers on my cheeks, afterwards he slowly moved his finger to my lips and brush the pad of his thumb on my lower lips.
A sweet sensation filled me and I yearned for his touches and kisses.
"I love you, Jade," Kayden murmured as his gaze swept down to my lips, I smiled, and he leaned closer to me, claiming my lips with his.
~~
Kayden Suddenly stopped his car in front of a pottery shop and I wondered what he was about to do or what he was going to do.
"Come on, let's go in together," Kayden said, and I turned my face to look at him.
"Really?" I asked him and he smiled.
"Yeah," He answered and leaned closer to me and help me unbuckle my seat belt.
Kayden and I got down from the car and I stared at the building whose name was Hintonburg pottery shop, it has a glass view that showcased the inside of the shop and I could see a lot of fantastic ceramics which I couldn't wait to explore.
Kayden stretched his right hand to me and I looked at him, he was also staring at me with a warm smile on his lips.
I looked at his stretched hand and I placed my left hand on his hand, with a bright smile on my face, his large palms covered mine and our hands were clamped together before we started walking towards the entrance of the shop.