66.

Kayden pulled me to his room and closed the door immediately before he backed me against the door. I gasped slightly when he pressed his body against mine, which made all the hair on my body stand erect while adrenaline rushed through me.

"You don't expect me to kiss you with flour all over your face," I joked while he gave me a nasty smirk and moved a step back away from me.

His lips curled up into a kinky smirk as his eyes hungrily roamed me from head to toe, not minding the mess I was in. That alone gave me a sensual chill down my spine.

Kayden licked his lower lips seductively. He looked fucking hot with flour that had stained his body, and staring at him made me realize he could eat me up at any moment with the way he was gazing at me.

"What are you thinking about?" I questioned him amusingly, tilting my head to the side as I stared at him.

His eyes glimmered with cravings, a slightly devilish smile curling its way to his lips. "Do you want to know what I'm thinking of?" He asked as he arched a brow at me.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I was blank at the moment, so I just returned my lips to their earlier state and shrugged a shoulder at him.

"Maybe," I muttered, smiling at him and narrowing my gaze at him when he walked closer to me, and I held my breath. Staring deep into his blue eyes felt so surreal and calming.

"Maybe?" He chuckled, the corner of his eyes twitching as he quirked his brows at me.

"Then, you don't want to know what I'm thinking of," He murmured, bringing one of his hands to the side of my face. His touch left burning aches and desires on my skin for him. Knowing he is still going to touch me. I wanted to feel him so badly that I grew impatient with every passing day.

"I want to," I whispered in a sexy low tone and reached out to him.

I flattened my palms on his chest and moved my right hand to his heart area and I could see how his heart was beating fast as if they were about to explode.

"I want to know... I want to know what's in that handsome mind of yours," I muttered and lifted my face to look at him, then I stood on my toes, leaning closer to him, and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. I pulled back away from Kayden, not minding how we couldn't take our eyes off each other.

The affection, love, and trust. I felt everything with him and there's no way I would hold back even if I wanted to.

My face reddened a bit at my cute move on him, which still left him mesmerized and the starving desires lingering in his eyes.

"Do that again," He said in a breathy coarse voice and I inhaled sharply as his burning gaze set fire to the veins in my body and my blood boiled, I felt a wave of adrenaline rush through me and a shy smile made its way to my lips.

I nodded and moved close to him, I stood on my toes slightly and wrapped my hands around his neck, our gaze lingered for what seemed to be like forever and I found myself leaning my face closer to his that our noses brushed against each other and our breaths sounded deeper.

I pressed my lips and stayed for a while, I felt the softness which his lips embedded against mine and I didn't want to let go of such a moment, I didn't move my lips and so did he, it felt like the world had stopped, and we were the ones breaching the theory of time, enjoying and savoring every moment we had, every emotion we could hold on to.

I smiled on his lips and moved away, about to take my hands off his neck when he stopped me, putting one of his hands on mine and his other hand snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him, before I could say anything... Kayden smashed his lips on mine, capturing my lips hungrily.