43

"Can you move a bit?" I groaned, trying to push Kayden away.
"I'm not moving, your laps are so comfortable," He cooed, resting his head on my lap while we watched an action movie titled, 'Adam Project.' on his laptop.
I smiled softly, running my fingers through his hair while his eyes penetrated through the screen of his laptop.
I never thought in my entire life, I would be in a guy's home, on his bed, and have him drooling over me.
If someone told me this when I was all alone in my single, lonely life, I would stare at them like they've grown two heads.
"Move, your head is cracking my bones," I teased him, and he looked up and stare at me, his lips curling in a smirk.
"That's a lie,"
"All I feel is flesh, which is very soft," He taunted, and I chuckled softly.
"Rather, I place my head here," He smirked mischievously, moving up to me while I removed my fingers from his hair.
"Where?" I asked him, startled.
"Here," He smiled, using his hand to hold his laptop while he moved up to me.
Kayden sat straight then leaned his body closer to me, then he shifted lower slightly and placed his head on my breast while I gasped.
"You are my new pillow," He said, and I tried to push him away.
"You are comfy, let me rest my head here," He grumbled like a kid.
"You are crushing me," I laughed, attempting to push him away, but he still insisted on resting his head on my breast. Then he moved, placing his laptop on the bed, and faced me while I quirked my brow at him.
"If you don't let me rest my head on your soft boobs, then I will--" He paused and the corner of his lips rose while his gaze swept me over.
"Then you will what?" I dared him to finish his statement, my lashes flickered down to stare at him while he smirked and moved closer to me.
"I will eat you out," He smirked cockily, saying the words in a low sexy tone, while he raised both of his brows at me.
"Eat me out?" I arched my brow at him confusedly, while he gave me an astonished look.
'What does he mean by that?' I thought, being the naive girl that I am.
"You don't know?" He questioned getting intrigued, his gaze piercing through me, surprise glistening in his voice.
"If I did, will I ask?" I threw at him, and he laughed while I frowned at him, then he closed his laptop, pushing it aside on the bed while I narrowed my gaze at him.
He laid flat on his stomach on the bed, then moved up to me, he widened my legs making me gasp at his approach, then he moved closer until his face was on my stomach.
"So, you don't know what eating out means?" He questioned, a taunting smile playing on his lips.
"I don't," I told him truthfully, and his lips twitched.
"How about I show you what it means?" He asked, fluttering his gaze at me.
"Huh?"
"You will show me?" I questioned him.
"How?" I asked him and he let out a chuckle.
"God, your innocence is killing me," He muttered, throatily staring at me, his blue eyes glimmering at me.
"Let me show you, and make you feel it, Jade," He whispered and leaned closer to me.
Then his hands reached out to my trouser waistband, then he unbuttoned it.
"Wait! What are you doing?" I eagerly asked, my breath catching up in my throat while I eyed him narrowly.
"What I meant by eating you out," He uttered sexily, then slowly unzipped my trouser, his eyes flickered to my waist exposing the tomato red lacy pants I wore, then he looked back at me, my chest heaving up and down.
"Do you trust me, Jade?" He asked, looking at me with all sincerity in his eyes.
"Yeah," I muttered, then his fingers tugged at the band of the baggie trousers and then slowly pulled them down while he stared at me.
"Kayden," I called out, and he smiled.
"Trust me, you'll love it," He whispered then leaned his head and kissed my lower abdomen which made me jolt from the shock, I felt.
"Raise your hips," He said, and I did just that, raising my hips slightly, and he pulled up my trouser, he raised himself slightly from the bed, his gaze still fixed on me.
My trouser reached my knees, then Kayden moved back and removed them completely, leaving my legs bare to him.
I was almost dying, I've never been this exposed to the opposite sex before, this was my first and I bet my cheeks were glowing red at the moment.
"You are beautiful," Kayden murmured, his eyes raking my legs until his gaze met my eyes while I just stared at him, not knowing what to do.
My back was resting on the headboard, so, I was almost sitting straight.
Kayden leaned closer to me, then put his hands on my knees and slowly drifted them apart.
I tried to talk, but no words came out of my mouth, it felt like I was in my dream world.
Kayden leaned closer and kissed my inner thigh, I breathed hard, as he widened my legs apart, then he adjusted himself on the bed and between my legs.
He looked at me, his face was on my lower abdomen, then he began kissing me softly, trailing his lips down.... down to the band of my lace panties.
"You drive me crazy, Jade." He mumbled, and I felt his hands come up to the side of my hips.
His fingers tugged at the waistband of my pants, then I nervously placed my hands on his, and he looked at me.
I've never seen Kayden so sexy, he was hot right from the time, but the looks he was giving me at the moment were going to kill me.
"Are you pulling it off?" I questioned, referring to my pants, and he smiled, he leaned closer to my hands and kissed my fingers which were on his then he looked at me.
"Yes,"
My eyes widened at him, I was getting embarrassed, he wanted to see me bare, my face reddened, and I blinked my eyes at him.
"Trust me, Jade," He encouraged and kissed my fingers again.
I inhaled sharply and nodded, and he smiled at me, he removed my hands away then tugged at my pants, he pulled them down, and I slammed my eyes shut.
I can't stare at him that way, I might end up being dead, I felt the material of my pant reaching my knee, then to my foot.
Then I felt Kayden's warm breath flicker between my legs.
'This is insane!' I thought.
"Open, your eyes, Jade," The way he pronounced my name, made my heart beat pulsate faster.
"I can't," I whimpered, I'm too shy to look at him the way he was down there on me.
"I want you to trust me, Jade,"
"Open your eyes and look at me," He demanded but in a gentle tone, and I felt his arms underneath my thighs while he raised my legs and widened them further.
My heart was racing speedily, my breath trapped in my lungs.
"Look at me, Jade," He pleaded, fanning his warm breath inside my legs.
I can do this... I slowly opened my eyes and then stared at him, I swallowed hard, seeing him in that position between my legs.
Our eyes met, and he smiled, he lowered his face slowly, while he maintained eye contact with me.
Then his tongue touched me, which caused me to jerk off, but his arms held my place.
"Kayden," I gasped in shock, then his tongue flickered on my clitoris.
A bolt of sensual pleasures shot through me, I began breathing out in short shallow breaths as his tongue began moving up and down my clit.
"Ah!" I moaned when he started sucking me, I was staring at him, I'd never felt this before and the feeling was fucking amazing, it was as if my body was set ablaze.
"Ah!" I cried out when he looked down at me, I threw my head back in a wave of ecstatic desires.
He increased the pace of his tongue on me, licking and sucking me out at the same time, I inhaled sharply, as his head tilted between my legs, I was hot, I was oozing out some fluids from me, I felt it.
I stared back to gaze at Kayden and was amazed at how he was so focused on me, how he used his tongues to do dangerous and sensual things to me.
Suddenly, one of his arms left my thigh, he brought it up to my pussy... And that was it for me to go wild.
"Kayden!" I moaned out his name when he dipped a finger into me.
He looked up, slowly drilling his finger in and out of me, and my hips began bucking forward to him.
"Ah!"
"You are so tight, Jade,"
"I love it," He said, I shot my gaze at him as he fingered me.
He was gazing at me then he smiled and lowered his head back to my virgin place then he covered his mouth around me while he thrust his finger into me.
"Oh!"
His tongue teased my clitoris while his finger did his magic in me, I felt my walls welling up around his fingers, and suddenly something foreign began to happen in my body.
I don't know how to explain, I felt bliss, I was panting, and I felt my walls clenching around him.
"Please!" I begged.
"Please, what?" Kayden murmured between my folds as he lapped on my clitoris.
"I-I..."
"Ah!" I threw my head back, my lips were parted, and my hips were grinding against his finger.
"Hmm!" I heard him groan.
"Kayden!" I screamed out, closing my eyes shut when he inserted another finger into me.
"Yes, scream my name," He muttered between my legs, his tongue not leaving me for a second.
The eccentric wave of tension began building in me while he pumped his finger into me, then I began to feel a tingling sensation in me.
"Yes, oh! Yes," Where his fingers touched felt so good.
"You like it there?" He asked.
"Yes," I breathed out in a whimper, then he continued at that same pace.
My toes curled, my head thrown to the back in the webs of pleasures, and my body arched against him for more.
Then my vagina walls began to convulse around his fingers, it was as if something was welling up in me and was about to explode.
I moved my arms to his head and reached to his shoulder, I tried to push him away, but I couldn't take it anymore, but he didn't move a bit.
"Kayden," I pleaded, I tried to push him away again, but he held on to me.
"You are almost there," He told me, increasing the pace of his fingers inside me, my legs began to tremble and shake.
I was quivering.
"Kayden... Ahh! Fuck," I didn't even know what I'm saying, everything seemed foreign, I didn't know if I owned my body anymore.
"Yes, baby," He muttered and placed his tongue on me again.
"Come for me," He said in the sexiest voice ever, and my walls clenched tightly around him.
"Kaydennn!"
Then he slowed his pace and pulled out from me.
"Yes, that's it," I heard him mutter between my legs and felt his tongue licking me off again while I sighed.
Kayden looked at me and moved up to me, my legs immediately wrapped around him, and he leaned closer to my face, and he kissed me.
I could taste myself in his mouth, then he broke the kiss slowly and looked at me.
'That was freaking good.'
"You taste delicious, Jade," He breathed out, staring deeply into my eyes.
"And you are mine."