50

"So, let's start with the basics," Kayden started, parking by the side of a road that seemed to be deserted around some woods.
I stared at him eagerly, "This is how we start the car," He showed me a place beside the steering wheel, he showed me his key and I nodded and watched how he inserted it inside and turned it to the right and the car came to life.
"Try it," He gestured to me handing his keys to me which I collected, and leaned closer to him.
I did exactly what he did earlier, inserting the key and turning it to the right and the car came to life, I turned my head to him, and he smiled.
"Good,"
"Now, I'm moving to the gears, and I'm going to show you how to use the controls," He uttered, and I nodded affirmatively.
"First, I will start with the windshield wipers,"
"Okay," I muttered, prying my eyes at the movement of his hand.
"So, this is the windshield wipers control stalk on the right side of the steering wheel," He told me, touching the black stalker and I leaned closer to him.
"Oh, okay," I muttered attentively.
"Now, I'm going to push the stalk up and back down to run the wipers once," He indicated, and I stared in anticipation when he pushed the stalk up and down the wipers moved up and went back to their position.
"Nice!"
"Just up and down to run the wipers once, right?" I asked him and he nodded.
"Shouldn't you get a jotter to jot what I'm saying down," He smirked at me, and I snickered.
"Just say them, I will remember," I told him, and he scoffed.
"I'm giving you a good spank on your ass if you forget one thing I said or show to you," He notified, and I widened my eyes at him.
He widened his eyes back at me too and moved closer to me, and we were both staring widely into each other eyes, I laughed and shifted my gaze to another place.
"You are joking," I muttered.
"Try me," He snorted.
"Back to the lessons,"
"Yes sir,"
"To make the wipers run continuously, you'll need to pull this part of the control stalk," He paused leaning closer, and I moved closer to him to stare at where he touched.
"You'll pull the control down to turn on, 'Intermittent'." Immediately, he pulled it down, and the wipers on the windshield started running up
and down in unison.
"Okay, noted," I told him.
"You can adjust the 'intermittent' wiper speed by using the dial on the control stalk," He spoke, showing me the different dials and I nodded, then he showed each of them to me and I stared at how wipers ran in a slow to fast pace, depending on the dial he pressed.
"Great,"
"Then when you want to switch off the wipers just return the lever to the 'off' position," He said, showing me the 'off' word on the control stalk and the wipers stopped running.
"Did you get all that?" He asked, turning his gaze to me while I stared into his eyes, beginning to get lost in them.
"Jade," He jolted me from my trance.
"Yes, sir," I answered, blinking my eyelashes at him.
"I guess that word will be good in bed when I spank your ass," He muttered leaning closer to me as his fingers touched my chin causing a shiver in me and I swallowed, still staring at me intensely.
"So, did you get all that I said?" He asked once again and I nodded.
"Good!" He smirked, his gaze traveling to my lips, and he used the pad of his thumb to brush my lower lips.
'He's doing all this, and he expects me to remember all what he just said,'
He pulled away from me, "Do you have water with you?" He asked.
"Yeah," I mumbled, grabbed my bag from the back seat, and brought out a plastic water bottle, still filled with water.
I handed it over to him, and he opened the door and stepped out while I flapped my eyelashes at him, wondering what he was about to do.
"Come out, Jade, let's see if I'm going to spank that ass of yours or not," He smirked bending over as we stared at each, and I swallowed hard, my heart beating faster than it should.
I unlocked the passenger's seat door and stepped and outside, the cool breeze blowing on my skin gave me goosebumps.
I closed the door of the passenger's seat and walked over to the driver's side while Kayden was gazing at me like he wanted to bewitch me.
Furthermore, I can't believe any car had passed here since when we'd been here, and it was evening already.
"Get in," He chuckled, and I nodded then slumped on the comfy leather seat and stared at the steering wheel.
"Are you ready?" He asked, and I nodded, biting nervously on my lower lips.
"Good, listen to what I saw and do them," He said, and I nodded.
"Run the wiper once," I heard him say, he was standing aside the car and close to the window screen of the car.
I quickly angle my head, staring at the control stalk for the wiper.
"Run once," I muttered to myself, then I placed my hand on the stalk and pushed it up and then down and stared at the screen.
The wipers went up and down once and stopped, and I smiled to myself.
"That's great," I heard Kayden say loudly while I smirked at him inside the car.
'Spank my ass in your dreams,' I thought and smiled.
I watched Kayden slant the water bottle over his windshield from above, pouring the water on it.
"Put the wipers on 'intermittent'," He ordered.
"Intermittent," I mumbled to myself, scanning my eyes on the control stalker.
Wait! I remembered him saying I should pull the control stalk down to turn on the 'intermittent' or 'continuous' wipers.
I pulled it down hoping it would work, and it did, and I clapped to myself happily.
"Adjust it to a slow pace!" I heard him say as he poured more water over the windshield.
I adjusted the intermittent wiper speed using the dial as he did earlier and turn the control to a slow pace.
"Good, now fast,"
I turned it faster, congratulating myself on my achievement.
"Now, switch it off," He said, and I returned the lever to the 'off' position.
The wipers came back to their position and I hopped out of the car, and I jumped before I hugged Kayden, his arms immediately wrapped around my waist.
"I did it," I said, and he pressed me closer to his body.
"You are a fast learner, Jade, too bad I won't be spanking your ass," He grumbled, and I laughed against him before he pulled away from me.
"Good for you," I smirked at him, and he scoffed.
"Here, have this, let's move on to the next part," He says giving me my water bottle which I collected from him before he walked to the driver's side and entered inside, I moved closer to him standing outside.
"The turn signal," He said, touching a lever by the left and a yellow light flashed aside his car.
"Do, that again,"
Kayden nodded touching the lever by the left side of the steering column, it's a long lever in black color and when he moved it, the lights flashed by the side of the car.
"What is it for?" I asked him.
"Good question," He smiled at me.
"As I called it earlier, it's a turn signal and used to indicate to other cars when you're about to take a turn on the road," He enlightened, and I nodded at him.
"That's great," I said and reached out to the lever and moved it up and down, and I moved back to see the lights flashing, and I nodded at Kayden.
"I understand now," I told him.
Kayden went on explaining about other things on how to check, refuel, check tire pressures, and oil levels, how to check a mirror and how to adjust the review and side mirror.
I loved how he took his time explaining many things to me, how patient he was when I made a mistake, and he will explain more calmly.
"Hold the steering this way," He muttered against my neck, Kayden had made me sit on his legs in the driver seat, and right now, things felt intense between us.
"Okay," I gulped, placing my hands on his bigger hands before he removed his hand away.
"You should keep them at three o'clock and nine o'clock dimensions on the wheel," He said when he placed his hands on my hips and I nodded, inhaling sharply when his hands moved up to my waist.
"Should we drive?" He asked, his voice sounding husky, and I turned my face to stare at him.
I gazed into his seductive eyes and bite my lower lips and nodded at him.
"Yeah," I whispered, and my gaze fell to his lips and then back to his eyes, they were so hypnotizing.
A taunting smirk appeared on his lips and he leaned closer to me, I thought he was about to kiss me and I immediately closed my eyes anticipating, but the jerk switched on his car instead.
'Moron!'