✿15

“That's enough!”  A furious voice shrieked out with jealousy seeping through it.

I gasped panting as hard as I can while trying to breathe evenly and calmly, my gaze was still fixed on Kayden who was also staring intensely at me.

His blue eyes were so warm but filled with desires, and his lips were quite red from the kiss we just had.

He looked up, and I did the same thing, and there was Athena flaming down at the both of us, especially me.

“Three minutes is up, that's enough!” She fired with rage.

“Wow!” Brandon clapped, walking up to us, a smirk plastered on his lips as he got closer to us.

“That's just one hell of a kiss, so, intense, even I could feel it--”

“Shut up!” Athena roared at Brandon, cutting him off as he chuckled at Athena's outburst while I tried to think straight.

My mind was fucking clouded and fuzzy, and many people were staring at me.

So, I did one thing I could think of, I stood up and began walking as fast as I could.

“Where do you think you're going to, bitch?” Athena questioned fiercely as she began marching towards me.

“Leave her alone, Athena,” That was Kayden speaking, and his voice was so peremptory, stopping Athena in her tracks.

“So, you're taking her sides now because you've kissed her, huh?”' Athena threw at him.

I would rather not hear anything anymore, I'm so angry with myself for letting this happen.

I shouldn't have kissed Kayden… I shouldn't have kissed him.

Likewise, I began to run, not realizing I was running.

'I need to leave here this instance,' I thought, I needed to be alone right now.

I kept on running and running as fast as I could till I was far away from the mansion and was on the street before realizing I had left my mum's pause behind.

'Oh God! This can be so annoying and infuriating,' I thought, fisting my hands by my side as I watched a few cabs drive off, and it was very dark now.

I stood at my spot trying to breathe and calm myself when I felt a hand wrapped around my arm, spurning me around then pulled me as my face crashed on a hardened chest.

My first instinct was to scream, which I did when my nostrils smelled a familiar scent.

“Relax, I'm the one,” He spoke, a voice I was beginning to get familiar with, and I looked up to see Kayden staring down at me.

I couldn't say anything and found myself calming down as I stared at his handsome face, even though it was dark, I could still see his face.

“How are you?” He asked while I frowned at him and tried to push him away from me, his grip on my arm tightened suddenly but not in a hurtful way as kept me in place.

“Do I look fine to you?” I questioned him back, my throat feeling dry as I attempted to converse with him.

“Hmm! Yeah, you look beautiful tonight and I when I say beautiful, sexy and hot too,” He complimented, and I didn't know what to say as I gaped at him speechlessly and my gaze fell on his lips, and I had to force myself to look away from him.

'No, Jade! Take a hold of yourself, you had a taste, and you want more,' I chastised myself.

“You could reciprocate by saying thank you,” He muttered, making me look at him slowly, then he brought his other free hand up and brushed my hair to the back and tugged some stray strands of hair behind my ear.