51

I opened my eyes, flapping my eyelashes at him, and he gave me that sarcastic look of his.
"Were you expecting something?" He teased while I annoyingly faced my front, my lips curling in a twist.
"No!" I blurted.
And I heard his soft chuckles behind me.
"Let's drive," He said, then closed the door while I was sitting on his legs.
He placed his hands on mine, holding them firmly against the wheel.
"Are you ready?" He whispered, and I could feel his lips on my neck.
'God! Why is he so sexy all the time? I can barely concentrate,' I groaned inwardly, trying to release my breath.
"Yes," I muttered, and he leaned on my neck.
We began driving, and I loved it, it wasn't as hard as I thought it will be, if you are confident and not all that nervous, it will be easy.
Kayden had let go of my hands, and I was the one controlling the wheel, although he still tells me when to hit the brakes and accelerator pedals.
I was driving at a speed of ten kilometers per hour, "Hit the brakes," Kayden said, and I pressed my foot on the brake pedal and the car came to a stop.
"That was great!" I breathed out, can't believe I was driving a car.
I turned my face over my shoulder staring at Kayden and I leaned closer and kissed his lips and pulled away immediately, I couldn't stop myself from doing that.
His eyes twinkled as he smiled at me.
"Yeah, you did great, Jade," He commended, his hands wrapping around my waist, and pulling me closer to him.
"We're through with today's lesson," Kayden spoke, and I nodded.
"Can I go back to my seat?"
"Not yet," His voice came out in a raspy tone.
Then his hands slipped under my hoodie, touching my skin, and I inhaled sharply. He tilted his head around my neck then he began dropping feathery kisses on my skin and I threw my head back to his shoulder.
"There are so many things, I want to do to you Jade, so many things," He mumbled, kissing my neck while I closed my eyes, his fingers drawing circles on my stomach.
A light moan escaped my lips when I felt his tongue lick my skin, and I shuddered into him.
"Turn around," He muttered, and I turned my face to look at him.
"No, turn around while sitting on me," He chuckled, moving his head away from my neck.
I swallowed hard and nodded then I stood up from him, with his support I was able to turn around, my legs widened as I placed them by his sides while his legs were in between.
Immediately his hands were placed on my hips, pushing me closer to him and I gasped.
His gaze flickered to my eyes, and he gave me a devilish smile, one I know I would never be able to escape from.
Then, I raised my arms and wrapped them around his neck.
"Can I lose your hairband?" He asked, his eyes glistening at me, and I smiled at him.
"Yeah,"
He smiled warmly at me and one of his hands came up to my hair and in a go, he removed the hairband from my hair, and my hair fell to my back almost reaching my waist.
"I love your hair," He muttered, running his fingers through my hair while his other hand was on my waist.
"Thank you," I bit my lower lips as he continued running his fingers through my hair, then he returned his gaze to my face and smiled.
'Just kiss me and stop putting me on suspense,' I groaned inwardly staring at him, I was already hot and aching for him.
"Can I remove your top?" He asked and goodness I wanted to die right now.
"Yes," I breathed out, removing my arms from his neck, the tension between us was too much for me to breathe out.
Kayden's lips curled up in a smirk, and he moved his hand from my hair and placed his fingers on my zip, then he pulled down the zip slowly, taking his time with me.
He tilted his head to the side, his gaze on my breast, then he pulled the hoodie away from my body, and his eyes sparked when he saw my bare skin except I was wearing a turquoise green bra, I blushed furiously when he tossed my hoodie on the passenger's seat.
"I love your cleavages," He smiled, and my breath caught up in my throat. Then he leaned closer to me, his hands on my waist pulling me close to him, and he angled his head around my neck and placed a soft kiss then he moved down trailing his lips down my neck to my collarbone, then kissed the top of my breast and I jolted.
His hands on my back slide up to my clasped bra.
"Can I take off your bra?" He asked, heaven's sake this boy is testing my patience but when did I become impatient, I wanted him so badly.
"Yes," I whispered in need, I wanted him to do those things he had in store for me, so, I'll patiently take them all.
I felt his breath on my breast, then I heard my bra unclasped, he was about to see my breast.
He pulled back and slide the straps to my shoulder, his eyes settled on my breast as he pulled down the cup covering my pink nipples, I blushed so hard, that when he took his gaze back to my face, and he smiled again.
He removed my bra, tossing it on the seat where my hoodie was, my upper body was bare to him, my breast standing to him and his eyes take them in, cherishing every moment he was using to stare at them.
"I love your breast, Jade," He smiled, his hands coming up to touch one of my nipples while he stared at me, he made sure I maintained eye contact with him because honestly, I can't bring myself to look away from his face I was trapped, and I jerked at the feeling that shot through me, it was fucking intense.
"I love everything about you, Jade," He uttered, twirling his fingers around my nipples, he lowered his gaze and tilted his head staring at the way he teased my nipples and I chewed my lips harder than before.
Then his gaze flickered back to my eyes, and we stared at each other, "I love you, Jade," He said and lowered his head taking one of my breasts into his mouth.
I gasped, it felt as if everything stilled, that time paused around us.
'He confessed, he said he loved me,'
Kayden says he loves me, I wasn't expecting him to say those three magical words yet, am I dreaming?
"Kayden," I cried suddenly throwing my head to the back, my lips parted half openly as I closed my eyes.
The way his tongue flickered and rolled over my breast was crazy, it felt so amazing.
He pushed me so that my back hit the steering wheel, his other hand teasing and squeezing my breast.
"So soft!" I heard him mutter as he grazed his teeth over my breast, the feeling that shot through me felt like an electric shock that flooded me.
"God! Kayden," I gasped his name, my arms immediately wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me, his hands came up to my hips, and he began moving my hips, so I will grind myself against him.
His clothes were acting like a blockbuster to me, I wanted to feel his skin, I wanted to feel and touch him, the way he was doing to me.
His mouth was so warm around my breast, and my fingers buried themselves in his hair.
He pressed me closer to him while I gasped his name repeatedly, tugging hard on his hair.
He made every fantasy and dream I have ever had, even the ones I never dared to dream of, he turned them into reality for me.
Furthermore, he freed my mind and helped me to let go of my inhibitions, by releasing every passion and craving in me.
Not only that, but he began to explore the depths and boundaries of my darkest desires.
A low whimper escaped my lips as I began grinding myself against him, I pulled my hands away from his hair bringing them to his back, and I dug my fingers into his clothes, clawing at his skin.
Kayden finally left my breast then trailed his mouth to my collarbone and I threw my head back in ecstasy.
Then he grazed his teeth slightly on the skin of my neck. "I love the way your neck bends back and fits the shape of my mouth," He muttered, and I shuddered, my eyes almost rolling back into my head.
His words were driving me insane...
My panties were soaking wet already.
"Kayden," I moaned, and I felt his breath fan my neck.
"I love the way you roll my name off your tongue when I do things to you which I haven't even started," He mumbled, licking on my neck, and he pulled away.
I was breathing hard, and I stared at him intensely, the immense desires in his eyes screamed wildly at me.
"Kiss me, Kayden," My hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me, and he smiled, then he used his hand to brush my hair to the back while my breast pressed flat against him.
"Kiss me until I lose my senses for you," I stared deeply into his eyes and that's all he needed to hear for him to slam his lips on mine and I gladly accepted him.
His succulent lips are sweeter than any smoothies I've tasted before, he's like ambrosia, spilling into my mouth, intoxicating my soul.