61

Jade's POV.
If I knew what love is, that's because of him...
A bright smile stuck on my face and I don't give a damn about the way students were staring at me as I minced my way down the school's hallway, excitedly, I just feel so happy this morning and why is that?
Uhm! Maybe because I get to see the one person that makes me start smiling so suddenly all the time I think about him and well, he always occupies my thoughts every moment of the day.
I curled my hands around the straps of my school bag and took a turn to where my locker was located, then I saw him...
His laughter was the first thing I heard, loud and clear among the buzzing sounds from the students hanging around, and my face lit up.
Kayden was standing with his three friends, Landon, Kai, and Brandon, and it was obvious that what they were saying intrigued Kayden so much for him to beaming like a Cheshire cat.
His hands were shoved in the blue hoodie pocket he was wearing, actually, his back was facing me and I suddenly slowed my pace because I wanted to give him a little scare from behind.
Kai's eyes met mine and I immediately place my index finger on my lips, signaling for him to keep shut and pretend that he didn't see me.
Kai's eyes twinkled, and he nodded in affirmation, Brandon and Landon saw me too, and I also asked them to keep quiet with my finger still on my lips and they modded playing along.
Kayden was still speaking with his friends while Brandon and Landon tried to muffle their laughter, it had shown on their faces that they couldn't keep the cat in the bag and wanted to explode in a fit of laughter.
Kayden noticed their eyes darting behind him while I tiptoed towards him, and he wanted to know what they were looking at, he turned slightly, but Kai moved closer to him, holding his arm, and started laughing.
"You remember that day, Brandon's dad made him mop the living room instead of the servant when he mistakenly broke a bottle of wine and acted indifferently about it," Kai chuckled and Landon burst out laughing while Brandon glared at Kai.
"What has that got to do with what we were saying?" Kayden asked in a sarcastic tone.
"He's a fool," Brandon snorted while Landon chuckled.
'Oops! Kai spoiled it,' I thought and hurried my pace getting close to Kayden, I pressed my lips together and stretched out my hands to him.
I know it will be difficult to tickle him because of the thick hoodie he was wearing so, instead of that, I stood on my toes because of his tall height and I covered his hair with the hoodie cap and laughed.
Kayden turned around immediately, while his friends blast out in a peal of laughter.
Kayden's countenance was astounded at first, but when his eyes settled on my face, he gave me a wide grin.
Then he turned his face back to his friends, "So, you guys knew she was sneaking her way behind my back," Kayden mused and Kai nodded while Landon and Brandon smirked at him.
"Yeah," Landon smacked his lips together.
"No wonder Kai was talking Z when we were still saying A," Kayden sneered at Kai, who avoided his gaze and looked up, whistling and clamping his both hands to the back.
I smiled softly, moving slightly away from Kayden so, I could see his friends.
"Good morning," I greeted them brightly, waving at them, and the trios flashed me their charming and alluring smiles.
"Good morning, beautiful," Brandon greeted.
"Good morning, pretty," Landon greeted and winked at me, and I blushed slightly.
"Good morning, gorgeous," Kai greeted taking my right hand in his, he was close to me, so he was able to reach out to me.
"What's with you guys and giving her names?" Kayden growled at them and Brandon and Landon rolled their eyes at him while I giggled.
"You know you are not the only one allowed to call her cute names, Kay," Brandon smirked, folding his arms over his chest.
"Excuse you?" Kayden snarled.
"Do I need to remind you that she's my girl, my love, my everything, and only I get to call her those names?" He sneered at them and I reddened, the way he said those words out, he was making me his territory and clarifying it for his friends not to trespass.
"Jeez! Calm down, we are not stealing her from you," Landon chuckled.
"And stop reminding us that we're singles," Brandon scoffed and rolled his eyes, while I bite shyly on my lower lips.
My heart fluttered as I turned my face to look at Kayden.
"Stop it, will you?" I muttered, quite embarrassed, as I eyed him, nervously.
I noticed Kai was still holding my hand and I turned my face to look at him, I'm sure that Kayden hadn't seen him yet, if not, he would have gone all terror on him.
Kai grinned at me, waggling his brow at me, and gestured his head towards Kayden and I got what he meant as I smiled at him and nod in approval.
Kai bent slowly, raising my hand and leaning his face closer to the back of my hand as he was about to kiss my hand or something... I don't know, but I guess that's what he was about to do.
"Hey!" Kayden roared suddenly, snatching my hand away from Kai and getting in front of me protectively, glaring at Kai who was holding his amusement while Landon and Brandon began laughing again.
"You want a death wish?" Kayden growled and Kai laughed, wrapping one of his hands around his stomach.
"No. Please!" He coughed and laughed at the same time, his eyes beginning to water with tears.
"We're going to class, lover boy," Brandon teased Kayden as he moved closer to Kai, he threw one of his arms around Kai's shoulder and began dragging him along with him as they walked away.
"See you later, Jade," Landon smiled at me and waved at me, ignoring Kayden and I waved back too. While Kayden threw daggers at him with his eyes and Landon snickered as he trotted away.
I breathed in when Kayden's friends were gone and looked at Kayden before he turned around and faced me.
His jaw twitched voluntarily, and the corner of his lips rose, then he arched a brow at me amusingly.
"Trying to surprise me, huh?" He cast a nasty smirk at me, pulling me closer to him with the straps of my school bag, I gasped slightly flattening my palms on his chest, and raised my face to look at him, looking flushed.
"More like attempting to scare you," I smiled sheepishly, and his blue eyes got bright and lighter as they diluted.
"Hmm," He smiled, bringing one of his hands to my hair and the other one wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
He tucked my loose locks of hair behind my left ear and trailed the pad of his thumb in a caressing way on my cheeks, which caused me to shiver at the contact of his touch.
"Good morning, Sugarplum," He smiled, staring deep and intensely into my eyes, and I gulped, drowning in his alluring blue eyes.
"Good morning," I muttered softly and beamed at him.
"You look extremely happy today," He teased, pulling on my cheeks, and I giggled.
"Yep," I answered like a two-year kid.
He's the reason I'm so happy... My heart always melts each time I'm with him.
"Would you tell me about it?" He questioned gently as he stopped pulling on my cheek and trailed his thumb on the spot where he pulled just at.
"Mm, later," I smiled at him, and he pouted, pushing his lower lips out to me and my eyes flickered to them.
I bit on my lowers lips, as they began aching with the need to touch his lips, but we still got several students strolling and hanging by, so, I had to keep myself in check.
"Okay," He smiled, and my eyes glistened at him...
"I need to grab my books," I told him, and he nodded, letting go of me.
I was about to turn around when he grabbed my wrist.
"Wait!"
I looked at him wondering what was wrong as I raised a brow at him questioningly.
He covered the distance between us and bend to my level.
"Yes?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at him, and he caught my lips with his without alarm.
I closed my eyes immediately, forgetting I was in a midst of prying eyes, but I don't care anyway, what matters most is having a special moment with someone I care about and love, the rest could suck their asses.
Kayden pulled away shortly, leaving me dazed and hungry for more, and he smirked straightening himself while I licked my lower lips darting my tongue out purposely Kayden's eyes followed my tongue's movement and his jaw clenched.
"Jade, stop teasing me," He muttered so low that I could barely hear him, his eyes were fixed on me and I smirked at him, tilting my head at him.
I moved back, taking a few steps away from him, and licked my lips again and his gaze darkened with desires before I pulled my tongue back into my mouth and bite my lower lips.
He smirked and began walking towards me and I knew I've hit his button, I turned around immediately giggling to myself as I fastened my pace towards my locker.
Suddenly, Kayden caught up to me and gripped my wrist firmly, and began pulling me with him.
"Kayden, stop, my locker," I laughed when he passed my locker and kept on walking, dragging me along with him.
Kayden ignored me and kept on walking until we got to the classes area, he stopped in his tracks when he stood in front of a door then he opened the door and pulled me inside, closing the door behind him.
I realized the class was empty, and my stomach churned in a happy feeling before he pushed me to the wall, making me gasp.
His hands snaked their way around my waist, and he looked at me, he was hungry, hungry for me, and only I could satisfy him.
"You are a naughty girl, Jade," He said huskily, pressing his body against mine, and I moaned softly.
"Am I?" I mumbled innocently, flapping my lashes at him.
"Yes, you disobey me on purpose and I know you want me to punish you in a wicked way," He grinned, and I sucked in my breath.
'Yes, I want you to punish me in a wicked way,' Just having the thoughts about it made me wet and needy.
"Too bad, we are in the morning," He smiled devilishly, his eyes gleaming at me with intensifying desires in them.
He smirked, removing one of his hands from my waist, and he tugged on my school bag, he pulled it down from my shoulder and dropped it on the floor beside us, and he looked at me again with those bewitching eyes of his.
I wrapped my hands around his neck without being told, pulling his head closer to mine as our faces brushed slightly against each other and our bodies pressed together, his scent was driving me nuts and I loved it.
Then he raised his face and I frowned because it would be difficult for me to kiss him if he was not bending to my level.
"Jump," He ordered, lowering his gaze at me, I smiled and jumped, and he caught my legs wrapping them around his waist.
He backed me against the wall and I loved this position.
"I guess you this is one of your punishme--"
Kayden slammed his lips against mine before I could complete my statement, he claimed my lips in a rough yet loving way ever.
His touch and kisses spark every bliss in my body and I love the way he bites my lower lips, kissed my neck, roamed his hands around my body, and it's crazy how I'm trying to lower moaning sounds, I wanted to scream his name so badly.
I want him hardcore... One of my fantasy which would become reality soon.
God! I have a weakness and my weakness is him... I don't know if I could ever resist him if I'd like to, this is how much I've fallen for him.