Chapter 2: Brothers

(Y/N POV)

Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, and Noel Noa what do they have all in common? They're winners, won in some kind of competition in the past ten years and I'm one of those winners.

But here I am sitting on the bench with a couple of my teammates and next to me is Kaito-kun interlocking his hands behind his back watching this clusterfuck of a game, just great. I don't look like a winner at all.

"So hey why exactly are we on the bench, while your brother is out there on the pitch getting trampled on by guys that are twice his size?" I directed my question to Kaito-kun in response he sighed.

"To answer your question (Y/N)" He looks at his younger brother getting pummelled by the defender yet again, he screeches at the impact that the defender gave his younger brother as his brother is lying on the floor as if he got run over a truck. "Big man ting yeah it's not looking good brev."

You facepalm, having to not want to see this anymore longer. You look at your coach who's frantically going up and down on the sidelines, and you wonder if it's the right time to ask him to sub you in and replace Hideo-kun.

"So is this the right time to sub me in or do you want to lose this match" You laugh nervously at the coach, scratching the back of your head knowing what you said could make you run laps every day for the rest of your life.

The coach gives you a creepy look that reminds you of the Yelena look from Attack on Titan, yeah you know the look. As you begin to try to coward behind Kaito-kun you realise that you're sitting on a bench with no space to go, damn. You accept your fate ready to get scolded but that wasn't the case for you.

"Alright son, you're up, but first I want Hideo-chan to get pummelled again to learn his lesson as a midfielder to know not to go out of position again" he smacks his hand, manically laughing to you. With a weird look, you just nod your hand along with him. "One crazy coach" you murmured to Kaito-kun as he nodded his head in response.

(Hiedo Pov)

Pain, suffering, and sorrow those three words can't even describe how I'm feeling. I'm lying on the ground face first, I begin to wonder what is football, and why I even play football in the first place. I mean it was fun at first but now that we're playing at a national level, I'm beginning to wonder if it was worth playing, getting pummelled is definitely not fun and to add to that Tanka-kun is watching this game I'm such an embarrassment.

"Um dude are you just going to lie down on the grass or are you going to get back up?" questioned one of my teammates huffing and puffing.

"Yeah, I'll be up," I mumbled as I gradually got back up. Once I was back up I looked at the crowd and the first thing I noticed was Tanka-kun and her friends as she began to look at me. HOLY SHIT she's looking at me I gotta impress her now. I waved my hand to her and in response, she looked like she was waving her hand up I think. I mean all I saw was Futaba and Chiyo holding her back.

Oh, I get it she must have desperately wanted to run up to me and say how amazing I was doing. "You silly goose you don't have to be a pitch invader to get a sick-looking autograph from me." I smiled to myself.

Now, where was I? I looked at my teammate who was possessing the ball he was on my right, I looked at him and he already knew what I wanted to do. He lobbed the ball over the opponent landing on my foot perfectly.

I skilfully dribbled past my opponents, feinting left and right the crowd was going wild with the skills you were showing off everything was blocked off the noises, the cheers, and the teammates.

There was only one thing on my mind.

GOTTA IMPRESS TANKA-KUN, GOTTA IMPRESS TANKA-KUN, GOTTA IMPRESS TANKA-KUN with a big grin on my mouth I was only 40 yards just outside of the box. I was ready for this moment, no you were born ready. I could tell the goalie was pissing his pants.