Chapter 54: God Given

Well, that was easy. Was this holographic Blue Lock keeper meant to be challenging?

Because it certainly did not feel that way at all. You were toying with the goalkeeper, with your powerful but venomous strikers.

You exited out of the room where Ego and Anri were waiting for you.

"25 minutes," Ego checked his watch.

"I guess no one wins the bet." Anri sighs.

"Phew, I'm pretty tired let's head back." You said, both of them agreeing.

(TIMESKIP)
They dropped you off at the hotel, and once you reached the level to your floor, you noticed that Marco, Sae and Calvin all outside of Josh's room listening to something.

"What are you guy ev-"

"Quite down!" Calvin whispered to you, as you moved in closer.

"You hear that," Marco asked you.

You soon began hearing music, but it wasn't the type of music you would have expected from a guy like Josh who use to bully the shit out of you and Sae.

Surprisingly what he was hearing was known as Korean music. Better known yet as. . .

"K-pop. . . I think I'm going to vomit." You said out loud.

"What's wrong with K-pop?" She asked.

"Just not my thing, especially the fans way too intense for me." You responded.

"I quite like them," Sae stated.

"Not you as we-"

"What the hell are you guys doing outside my room?" Josh asked.

We all immediately stepped back in reflex.

"W-We were just li-"

"We were just curious about what music you were listening to." You stepped in for Marco who was fumbling with his words.

"Really? That's it, well to answer that I'm listening to the best creation that the South Koreans have ever made."

"K-Pop?"

"Yes Marco, you managed to get something right in your life K-pop."

"Hey, what is that supposed to mean?"

"Never mind that. . . You guys down to listen to some K-Pop." Josh asked us all.

"Sure."

To your surprise, Sae was the first one to agree.

"Yeah, I don't mind." Calvin shrugged his shoulders.

"Same," Marco said.

"No can do that, I have a video call to go to and it's with a needy person."

"Oh really," Josh gave you a smirk. "Could this needy person be a pretty green-haired girl?"

You gave him a slight smile. "I can neither confirm nor deny. . . My lips are sealed." You chucked as you headed to your room not bothering to close your door the last thing you heard from Josh was a classic comment of his.

"Have fun!. . . But now too much fun if you know what I mean."

(TIMESKIP)
"So now you call me." Mei scoffed as she was doing her hair as you looked at her on your computer.

"I mean it's better late than never am I right?" You chuckled nervously, as Mei rolled her eyes at you.

"So do you prefer straight hair or curly hair?" She asked.