8• Las Vegas 3

The group made their way to Fremont Street. They headed straight for the slot machine-inspired zip line featuring two tall showgirls, a "Fremont Street Experience" sign, and Las Vegas icons. The oversized dice, a martini glass, a pink flamingo, and coins all lit up in bright neon lights.

A huge variety of attractions can be found on Fremont Street, offering just about everything you'd want to do. There's the Viva Vision canopy with its colorful light displays synchronized with music and sounds. The area offers plenty of bars and clubs, as well as free live concerts and a pool for you to relax and bond.

—But to hell with these ridiculous humans, they chose to ride the ZipLine when I'm still hungover, she mumbled to herself while continuing to walk. Her hands were cold, and she's biting her lower lip.

 Can't really blame them they fancy the adrenaline rush it offers while soaring high above the Fremont Street crowds. Getting the best view of downtown Las Vegas.

Lou's deep voice stirred her from her thoughts. "I don't know what your problem is, but I'm guessing it's difficult to pronounce," she said grinning.

"Oh shut up. You have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off baby?" Debbie retorted.

"Someone's cranky."

"Whatever!" she groaned.

Lou reached for her hand. She hold her hand, and gave it a small squeeze of assurance. "It's okay, hmn. I'm here. If you can't do it. We won't go up."

She couldn't help but softly chuckle at that, she knows, Debbie thought to herself. It made her feel less anxious.

"It's cold," she said, reaching for her other hand. "You're hands are cold." Blowing out a warm breath into her hands.

Debbie closed her eyes as it felt warm, and took a relaxing breath. "I'm fine and I'll do it. I'll do it with you."

"You sure? We can just tell them you're afraid of heights, they'll understand."
"I know, but it's good now. I'm fine, I can do it."

"Okay. That's my wife!" She exclaimed.

They walked to the elevator while holding hands. Lou didn't let go of her hands till the elevator took them all the way to the top.

The second-story loading area involved weighing and strapping them into harnesses and securing their items into bags. On the launch platform, they waited for about forty-five minutes for their turn, all the while Constance and Amita did a live video saying it was for their blog and YouTube channel. The three of them get on first because only four people can launch at the same time.

When it was Debbie and Lou's turn they each stepped up to a padded surface. Lay down on their stomachs on top of it and waited while the ride attendants attached the harnesses to the zoom lines.

"You ready baby?" Lou asked.

"Yeah. All good baby." She softly spoke.

As the wall in front of them opened up, the street below became visible and the surface they were on began to drop away, leaving them suspended in mid-air.

Within a matter of seconds, they were zooming above the center of the Fremont Street Experience. Viewing the neon lights and old Vegas signs while speeding down the zoom line.