5• I Love Her

"Debs, what are you do—"

Her panicked words was cut off with a kiss. A fierce press of Debbie's lips against her, and all her thoughts, worry, and fear vanished.

The taste of her soft lips in mine...
Lou gasped when Debbie bit her lips harshly. Lou is sure she tasted blood. She released her lips replaced by her tongue licking it over to soothe the bite. Pain followed by pleasure. And Lou melted. You have no idea what you're doing to me Debbie.

After Debbie released her lips, she met her gaze and saw the smug look on her face. Lou held out the urge to flip them. Debbie nestled her head on the crooked of Lou's neck. A minute later she could feel Debbie's breathing begin to normalize. She's asleep.

"What the fuck was that! You little vampire. Debbie Ocean, you'll be the death of me," she whispered with a weak smile. I love you, baby, Good night.

She spends the rest of her night watching the most gorgeous and most frustrating woman she'd ever met. And she falls asleep to the rhythm of her breathing.

*  * *

Debbie wakes up to Lou looking at her with a sleepy smile on her lips. "Good morning Debs."

She smiled back at her sweetly resting her head on her chest. "Morning."

"I've never actually been this close to a vampire before," Lou snickered softly letting a smile sit on her face.

Debbie raises a brow. " ... what?"

"You know the reason." Lou pouted showing the wound bite on her lips.

Debbie touched the lips with her thumb, "I'm not sure that I do."

"Don't play dumb with me. You bit my lip, you blood-sucking vampire."

She shrugged and said, "I don't remember." And turned her back on Lou, when she's reminded of why she drank last night.

Lou wrapped her arms around Debbie's waist and whispered "I cooked dinner for us last night. Your favorite Parmesan Chicken and Lemon-Garlic Skillet Chicken with potatoes. My friends will be staying at our place for a week. And I want you to meet them but you didn't come home." She waited but Debbie didn't say anything.

"Why is he here?" Lou finally asked.

"I think father asked him to come when he heard I'm staying here. I called last night saying I'll be staying here for the night."

"You—" she was interrupted by the ring of her phone.

"Answer it," Debbie said turning to face her again.

"Hmn, it's Constance," she shrugged. "I forgot to wake them up last night when I rushed here, guess they just woke up."

"Mom! Where are you? We are hungry. You said you'll wake us up when it's dinner time. It's morning now and you left us here?" Constance asked whining on the other line.

"There's food in the fridge, just reheat it. Then you can both eat."

"How about you? Where did you spend the night?"

"Something came up so I had to leave."

"Oh, I see. Are you with Debbie? When are the two of you coming back?"

"I'll be back later to get change before I come to the office. I'm not sure about her though. But I'm warning you two! Don't you ever try your make-out session in my room again!"

"Okay moms."

Debbie was listening to their conversation. "What did they do in your room?"

"Hmn, well I do grocery shopping yesterday after dropping them off at our place. When I came home they were making out it in my room."