17• Well-nigh

"I want you" she pushed her back against the wall. Her hand slid around the nape of her neck and kissed her roughly, aggressively.

Lou's bold words filled Debbie's senses with a different kind of warmth. She returned the kiss hungrily.

"I want you, Debbie." In every way, I can have you. She whispered against her lips. She shoved her tongue down her throat. Exploring the inside of her mouth. Her hand roamed Debbie's inner thigh over her pants. She craves to touch her, she wants her desperately right now, this instant.

Debbie switches their positions and pins Lou to the wall torturing her neck with her mouth and tongue. Lou's eyes close and she lets out a small whimper when Debbie bites a sensitive spot on her neck. Her hands are busy unbuttoning her shirt when—

"Who the hell invented that damn mobile phone?" Lou curses when Debbie's phone rings.

Debbie smirks with a teasing look in her eyes. Need to answer this baby. Lou hesitantly let go of her waist.

Debbie reached into her clutch to take out her phone.

//
"Where are you, Debbie? Our client is here."

"Okay, I'm coming."
//

"Damn it!" Debbie heard Lou curse while sprinkling her face with water.

"Lou, the client is here. Let's go?"

"Go ahead I'll follow you later."

Debbie left but not before giving Lou a peck on the forehead and brushing a comforting kiss into her cheek. I love you.

•••
When Lou joined them Daphne Kluger greeted her as soon as she saw her.

"Oh, my Lou, you are here too. It was a pleasure to see you again. Come here and take a seat." Daphne offers a seat beside her and Lou reluctantly sits down though she wanted to sit beside her wife.

"Oh. Uh... Yeah, nice seeing you too."

"So are you coming to Chicago too?" Daphne asked sweetly.

"Chicago. Uh..." she paused at her words. She didn't know about it so she looked at Debbie confused.

Daphne leaned on the table her chin resting on her palm as she faced Lou. "You should. Debbie will be bringing a team from OVC. You should come too."

"Yeah, she's coming with us," Debbie answered with a smile. A forced smile. Bitch that woman you are flirting with is mine.

"Oh wow, that will be great. Then I'll be seeing you tomorrow okay?" She spoke in a dreamy tone of voice.

"Tomorrow?" She raised her brow at Debbie. "Uh... Okay." She returns her gaze and slowly nods at Daphne.

Lou ended up scrolling through her phone mindlessly while the three talked about the investment plan for Daphne's Studio after lunch.

"I love the fake and little friendly smile on your face," Alex whispered near Debbie's ears.

"Oh please, Alex! Don't broadcast it. I'm trying to be professional here."