20• /ˈdeɪ.driːm/

"Hello Tammy, is there a problem again?"

"Nothing. Except for your father. He heard about the photos."

"Nah. Let him be. He can't do anything about it. I'll find him a wife soon for him to stop interfering with my married life."

"So did you talk with Lou about the photos? Is she cheating on you?"

"Damn it, Tammy. I'll never cheat on her!" Lou murmured against Debbie's neck. She was on top of her. Her head was buried in the crook of Debbie's neck and they had just finished another round of lovemaking.

Debbie heard it. She smiled wide and held her wife tightly.

"Debbie, are you still there?"

"Yeah, Tammy. We talked about it and nothing is going on with them, so you don't have to worry."

"Are you sure? But those photos are-"

Debbie cut the call and took a photo of her and Lou in their current position. Lou's head was buried in her neck and both were naked. She sends it to Tammy and tells her that she's in speaker mode and Lou is listening to their conversations.

"Oh my god! You two are like rabbits on heat. Seriously. I thought you were fighting now and was so worried but what is this? You were freshly fucked. I have to wash my eyes with holy water now!"

"Don't exaggerate Tammy. And yeah we're not fighting. We're good. So don't worry. Thanks for your concern."

"You are just jealous Tammy! Admit it." Lou teased.

"Oh fuck you, Lou, I have a pretty active sexual life!"

"Nope Tammy. I already told you I'm Debbie's. Only hers. So no fucking with you!"

Debbie was in a dreamy state now listening to Lou's words. She's mine. Only mine.

Lou takes the phone from Debbie's hand and put it down on the bed. She was still on top of her. Blue eyes stared at brown orbs, so close that they could feel each other's breath. Debbie caressed her cheek and put her arms around her neck. She wished she had the power to control time and stop it. Freeze at that moment for just them both. Her mind screamed silently, almost like a religious chant. Over and over.

I love you

I love you

I love you so much, Lou.

God, I-

"I love you."

What is that? Is that something I just imagined? Am I hearing things now? But I think I heard it. Those were Lou's words. Did she? Or was my mind just playing tricks on me? Lou-

"You're having another call baby."

Debbie silently curses whoever is calling her disturbing her beautiful daydream.

//"Alex? What is it?" She asked a little irritated.

"I was just wondering if you're okay now. I brought you food and medicine."

"What?"

"I'm in front of your suite."

"Wait, Alex. Debbie gets up and sits on the bed. You don't have to bring me that."

"I know I was just worried about you and the board members were asking about you."

Damn it! Debbie heard Lou curse. She pushed her down on the bed again and crawled on top of her. Now she was lying on her back with Lou on top of her. "Baby." A quiet moan escaped her when Lou took her nipples in her mouth sucking them pleasurably. She could feel Debbie's nails digging into her back.

Her face flushed and she stuttered. "I-i'm not in m-my suite. Alex, I'm with my wife." Lou takes the phone from Debbie's hand without ending the call, puts it down on the bed, and continues her ministrations. She wants Alex to hear her wife's soft sighs of pleasure. But Debbie picked up the phone again and ended the call.

"Give it to me," Lou said in a commanding voice.

"Why?"

"Just give it to me!"

Debbie sighed and handed her the phone. "What will you do with it?" she asked.

"I'm turning it off." She took her phone and turned it off too. "There, no one can disturb us now, so let me continue what I'm doing." And she was on top of her again. Kissing her. "Why did you do that?" Debbie asked in between the kisses.

Lou stopped her actions, rolled, and let her head fall on the pillow. She sighed looking at the ceiling. I'm jealous. "Are you mad at me?"

"No, I am not mad, but don't do that again when I'm on the phone. It's rude."

"I know. I'm sorry."

Debbie moved on top of her and kissed her jaw, and then her lips. And they kissed again, and she didn't want it to be over. But then it stopped. Lou stopped it.

I love you, Debbie. I know I'm a goddamn fool and greedy for wanting your heart too. But well, we humans are naturally greedy. We're from Adam and Eve after all. It can't be helped.

Her body's exhaustion is taking over. She has been listening to Daphne's rants all night, and she hasn't gotten enough sleep. And all day she was with her wife, not that she's complaining. Because she loved every second of it.

She was tired but terrified of falling asleep. She didn't want the day to end. Her eyes are already closed and half asleep and unconsciously, "I love you. I love you, Debbie," she murmurs softly.

Debbie's eyes widened. She could feel the thumping of her heart against her ribcage. It was so quiet that Debbie almost missed it. Except that she doesn't. She heard it for the second time now. Lou said it when they were staring at each other before a call interrupted them. She loves me. Lou loves me too. Her hormones are going crazy. A tear threatened to fall from her brown eyes, but she wiped it. Why are you crying, idiot?

Upon recovering from what she heard. She glanced up at her. Her daredevil was already peacefully sleeping. She covered them both with blankets and buried her face in the crook of her neck. Her hand was across her chest feeling her heartbeat. So all this time it was beating my name.

Lou's arms are still curled around her body while she's asleep. Debbie felt like she was floating above the clouds. She smiled like a fool. "I love you too Lou, I love you so much," Debbie whispered to her sleeping blonde. She kept awake for as long as she could until her eyelids dropped and she drifted to sleep.

***

A/n: It just felt so right at that moment. Lou's I love you. The End.😇😂