6• Las Vegas

Las Vegas, -the place of drinking, partying, and last-minute weddings.

Debbie wakes up feeling her head on the verge of breaking apart. And she can't even open her eyes. She moved to bury her head in the blanket and return to sleep when the arm around her waist tightened. Fingers were drawing circles into her scalp, easing her headache. Lou, she thought and she smiled.

"Debs do you-" Lou started. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Not really," Debbie stated as a matter of fact because it was all she could say. She has no recollection of what happened last night due to alcohol.

"We were so wasted last night. I don't even remember how we walked back into our hotel room," Lou said and laughed quietly.

"I don't care, baby, I can wake up in hell for all I care but I'd still feel safe as long as you're with me. Now let me sleep some more because I can't really open my eyes right now. The light is blinding me," Debbie murmured before snuggling closer to Lou and drifting to sleep again.

Lou on the other hand, let the memories slowly come back to her at their own pace. She remembered Vegas-- She was there with her team, Nine's friend invited them to the opening of his bar. Lou wasn't going to come with them. But when Debbie said she wanted to join them for some ungodly reason, she had no choice but to oblige. Because Debbie wants it and she'll always have her way of getting what she wants. And Lou being Lou, she'll even follow her through the depths of hell. Thus, they flew to Vegas. Thanks to Nine, they were able to book tickets and fly to Vegas the same day.

At the bar...

The bar itself had a small, raised stage with a microphone and a usually-crowded dancing area.

Once the small live band took the stage, the crowd noise dimmed in anticipation of their opening song.

But what caught Lou's attention wasn't the song they were playing, but the main vocalist. A man around the age of twenty-eight, not that she was sure only the assumptions that he was younger than her. He's wearing black suit pants, a black shirt, and a white suit blazer. Stunning brown eyes. Sharp nose. His hair is parted on the side and perfectly in place. He looked fine.

And how he's flirtatiously making eye contact with Debbie. Making the song feel more intimate like he's singing just for her. The man knew how to draw attention to himself. Making Lou a little possessive of her pretend girlfriend, but not like she's ever willing to admit it. And Lou won't let him have his way. That's for sure.

After the band finished their last song. She called Nine. And asked to meet the owner. And now she's on stage with a guitar in hand and the other hand on the mic stand. Her gaze turned to Debbie who is now widely smiling at her. The light dims and a soft spot light lit giving the place a dream-like feeling.

Her fingers began to feel for the right strings as she memorized the chords by heart. Not long after, her thumb began to move in a slow yet consistent pattern. The soft sound of strumming resonated through the area.

Lou opens her mouth when the melody hits the perfect timing.

(A/n: This was sung in a different language, it's like a confession of Lou's feelings, but Debbie didn't understand the song.)

🎶I want my hot lips
To touch your soft lips
So that my love can be
Delivered to your heart.🎶