49• Ice cream

"Do you still want me to leave?" Lou murmured.

"No, stay. They can all suck it for all I care. You're mine, so you'll stay with me," Debbie mumbled against the skin of her wife's neck. Her cheek found its way to comfortably rest on Lou's chest.

Lou chuckled as her hand traveled from the brunette's waist to the spine of her back. "Gladly little beastie."

"I thought I was your princess. Why am I a beastie now?"

"You really have to ask after what you've done to me?" Lou let her thoughts wander to the fresh memory of what they shared moments ago. "And you're still my princess baby. You'll always be."
A soft smile tugged on the corner of Debbie's lip hearing her words. She lay on her back and looked up at her groggily. Lou smiles back at her and her face went down into a momentary, soft kiss.

An entirely involuntary gasp slips out when Lou let her fingers graze one of the brunette's pert nipples. Just barely touching them, anyone would think it was an accident, but Debbie knew it wasn't. "I was trying to sleep Lou," she groans softly.

"Were you?" Lou asked teasingly as she moved on top of her, nuzzling her nose on the soft flesh of her breast.

"Not anymore I suppose." She moaned softly as she wrapped her arms around Lou's neck, running her fingers through her hair.

Lou chuckles affectionately and continues to pepper her wife's beautiful face with gentle kisses. "I love you, Deb."

Debbie would never get tired of hearing that. She could spend forever kissing her, getting drunk on her love. "I love you too Lou. I'm sorry about these, does it hurt? " she asked, as her fingers ran over the nail scratches she made on Lou's back.

"No. And don't be sorry, I love those marks baby. It's just you marking your territory."

"Was it? And here I thought it was the mark of you giving me wild morning sex?" Debbie's lips curled into a smile that made Lou's heart skip a beat.

Lou grinned with a kiss to her temple. I love you so much. I would love you until my lungs drew it's last breath, Debbie, Lou thought to herself.

"Don't ever leave me again," Debbie murmured and Lou looked at her. The world always seemed to stop every time they looked into each other's eyes. And at that moment Lou promised that she would never leave her again.

They exchange sweet nothings until eventually, exhaustion wins out and they both fall asleep.

When Debbie woke up a few hours later, Lou was no longer by her side. She stretched out in bed and slowly sat up finally noticing the gift box by the table. It was wrapped in green and red striped paper, and tied in a small bow. The ribbon was glittery and crinkled. Debbie smiled. It was evident that Lou tried multiple times to tie the gift.

She pulled out the note attached to it, and her heart dropped to her stomach. She knew it was just a sweet gesture, a normal thing. But it still sent her heart soaring. She brushed her fingers over the words softly and smiled.

For my wife,

Merry Christmas, baby! ♥️

Love, Lou

Debbie slipped on light blue denim shorts and a white tank top. Then she trudged through the living room to the kitchen. She was halfway through the kitchen when she heard Lou and Therese exchanging playful banter.

In the corner of the kitchen counter sat several bags of groceries. Therese picked through the bags, took the groceries out, and put them away where they belonged. Lou on the other hand was preparing them a breakfast, or lunch? Besides doing groceries, they are also cooking together, it is quite domestic. They look lovely, Debbie mumbled to herself.