42• Under the moonlight my Love

Their lips came together in a warm consuming kiss. They kissed deeply, lips and tongues hungry and devouring, entwined together.

Lou's mind telling her it's stupid and was so wrong because they both are in a relationship but Lou needed her. She needed to feel Debbie more than she needed air and Debbie's lips completely took over Lou's sanity. Her need for her was all-consuming. As though she'd lose her mind if she wasn't able to touch her.

Her hand slipped up under Debbie's lace night dress to stroke the bare skin of her thigh, and the brunette gasped. Lou's hand drifted higher and Debbie thought she might shatter from the sensation of her touch.

Debbie arched her back in a silent invitation and guided Lou's head down to her breasts. Lou bent and lowered her mouth to place a chaste kiss in each of her buds over the fabric of her night dress. She removed Debbie's floral mesh robe and slipped the thin straps of her nightgown down her arms, baring her flesh. She stared at the small, perfect roundness of her breasts with hungry eyes. They were tempting. Inviting. Lou stared maybe longer than she realized because Debbie called her.

"L-Lou," Debbie breathes out her name, almost like a moan. She doesn't care if her heart has to shatter, all over again after this. All she knows at that moment is that she wants her. She yearns for her. And her heart, body and soul ached for her.

Lou smiled to herself before capturing her nipple and licking it slowly in circles. Her fingers teasingly rubbed her other breast before she sucked hard and nibbled it.

"oh God, Lou," Debbie groaned. It was maddening. Her body immediately recognized its master. It remembered how fantastic Lou made her feel and was demanding more. She moaned, running her hands over Lou's smooth, warm back. She easily unclasped her bra and let it fall as she pulled Lou closer. She was so lost in the feel of Lou's body and her mouth and the fingers exploring her curves.

Debbie desperately longed for her. Every fiber of her being craved more, more contact, and she was on the verge of losing her mind because of how Lou's clever mouth tortured her breast.

But just when she thought she was about to collapse with need, Lou lifted her head and stared down at her, breathing heavily. She swallowed hard and released Debbie from her grip.

"No," Debbie muttered in protest.

"Lou. Please," a pleading soft gasp of her name from Debbie's lips was enough to seize the breath from Lou's lungs.

She drunk in her beauty once again. "Say it. What do you want Debbie?" Lou asked, her blue eyes locked on the brown ones.

Before Debbie could answer Lou's hands were wrapped around her waist again pulling her closer, her mouth nipping the curve of her jaw trailing down to her neck. Lou was reminded of the kiss mark Debbie had when she came home drunk. So she sucked the same spot aggressively leaving a red bruise-like mark that later turned purple. She sucked, licked, and nibbled her neck mercilessly, soothing the sting with her tongue.

The sensation of Lou's lips touching her neck elicited a moan from her. She tightened her grip around the blonde's nape. As if Lou is going to pull away again if she lets go and she knows she'd go insane if Lou were to stop.