43• It's You, It's Always You

Debbie wakes up with a throbbing headache and a little disoriented, but surprisingly her hungover brain remembers the events of last night. When she opened her eyes she wasn't in her bed. She vaguely registered a strong pair of arms wrapped around her frame.

"Lou?" She didn't realize that she had said it out loud. What is this blonde doing here? Why am I in her... Oh God I'm on top of her.

"Hmm? Morning baby," Lou's voice raspy and still sleepy with her eyes barely open.

"Can you let go of me?"

"No."

"I'm going to get dressed Lou. Let me go."

"No. Stay like that. I want you naked," Lou said, tightening her grip on Debbie's waist.

Debbie's jaw dropped. "What do you think you're doing Miller? What are you even doing in this room?"

"Making up with you Ocean. We need to talk."

"Do we? Haven't you said enough last night?" Debbie asked in a coolly detached tone.

"Not nearly." Lou grinned.

Stupid blonde. How dare you smile! "What do you want Lou?"

"Deb, about last night—"

"No, don't. I get it, alright? Now let go of me."

"No."

Debbie chuckled. She closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose as if she couldn't possibly be more frustrated with her. "The fuck, Lou. You think I'm a joke just because you know I want you on my bed? I'm not your toy that you can discard after you use and then pick up whenever you feel like using again!"

"How can you compare yourself to a..." she paused, took a deep breath, and then continued. "Alright, I'm at fault that's why I'm here to make up. I'm sorry for last night."

Christ. "Fine, you're forgiven. Now let me go."

"Then try it."

"What—"

Before Debbie could finish her questions she gasped at the contact of Lou's palm on her breast.

"Try resisting me Ocean," Lou whispered in Debbie's ear before she flipped them and have Debbie under her. Her mouth was pressed straight to her neck. She started sucking on the purple mark-covered skin, pulling her body close and moving her way up to her mouth. Lou claimed what she knew belonged to her.

"L-lou." Debbie breathes.

"Hmm."