19• You are making me crazy

🎶You're the one who made me see
a flower bloomed in dry desert

You're the one who made me want
to write a love song every day🎶

***

"Something on your mind baby?" Debbie asked. Lou silently traced the lines of her tattoo on the scar she got from being stabbed five years ago.

"The tattoo on your scar." [character profiles for reference. ;')]

"Hm? What about it?"

"Why the sun and the moon?"

"It's you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, I got you because of that scar." She said nonchalantly but a smile played around her lips.

Baby, I've been yours from the moment I laid eyes on you. This is even before your idiotic drunken self takes the stab that is supposedly mine. "Your phone is ringing."

"Give it to me." Lou handed Debbie the phone, but she turned it on speaker mode.

//
"What is it, Alex?"

"Ah, some of the board members invited us to dinner."

Lou wrapped her arms tightly around Debbie's waist. "Stay. Don't leave." She whispered against her ear. Debbie smiled and put a peck on her temple.

"I don't think I can join you, Alex. I have had this splitting headache since I woke up this morning."

"Is this because of the photos?"

"No, I'm just tired."

"Okay. Take a rest. I'll just inform them, but you can still join us if you feel better later."
Yeah, we'll see. Thanks.
//

"A headache?" Lou asked teasingly.

Her brow quirks. "Hmn. What do you want me to tell him? That my wife is in between my thighs and won't let me get up out of bed since morning?"

"Well, why don't you?" Lou retorted with a smug smile as she crawled on top of her and pressed their noses together while Debbie snaked her arms around her neck, her fingers running through her blonde locks. "Dork! Shut up and just kiss me."

"Oh so feisty."

"Kiss me while I'm still asking nicely. You know I can easily flip us and have you under my mercy, Louise Catherine Miller. Or should I say Louise Catherine Miller-Ocean?"

God, she's hot. She knows it's a warning. And she's not bluffing. A part of her wants to challenge that statement but... god how can you say no to those lips that I've been craving for so long? The feeling of her lips in mine is purely addictive and I can hardly get enough each time I'm allowed to taste them.

So Lou obliged. Pressing their lips together, she kissed her already swollen lips slowly, lovingly. Memorizing the way she tastes. The way she smells, those intoxicating scents that are enough to get her on her knees. She wants to admire every inch of her body. The woman who drives her crazy. Her untamed wife.