15• Debbie is mine

Lou and Debbie walk into the OVC building together. Lou suggested they go to work together and use her car. Debbie refuses because she is not sure what time she will be able to get home, but Lou insists, and Debbie can never resist her stubborn blonde.

They were now in the elevator when Lou asked her something ridiculous. "Do you think the CCTVs are working here?"

"Hmn?"

"Those," Lou points to the CCTV inside the elevator they were in.

"The hell I care Lou. It wasn't in my job description to check if the CCTVs inside the company are working. Ask the security department about that if you are that curious."

"But I want to check it now."

Debbie knitted her brows, "Go ahead then. Check it all you want."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." However, what Lou did surprise her. Her breath hitched when she pushed and pin her against the elevator wall. "What are you doing Lou?"

"I'm trying to make you scream baby. I want to know if they'll send help when they hear you screaming."

"Oh fuck you!"

"Oh, sure baby.. but I'll undo you first," Lou said, letting out a playful chuckle, and kissing her fiercely. She was melting like ice under Lou's spell. She loves her so fucking much. And in the blink of an eye, she's letting Lou do everything she wants on her. She was her wife and owns every bit of her. And most of all she yearns to be claimed; she wants her. Only her.

And the kiss quickly turned extremely heated. Soft moans escaped their mouths. Lou is now assaulting her neck leaving red and purple marks while Debbie's hands begin to wander in the insides of her vest.

The ringing of Lou's phone pulled them apart. Remembering that they were in the elevator.

Lou smiled. With a sultry look, she kissed her forehead and wiped off her smudge lipstick.

After Debbie fixed herself, she wondered how long they had been inside the elevator since it hadn't yet reached their floor. It turns out Lou messed up not only the CCTV but also the elevator. And it only opened when Lou keyed in something on her phone. Immediately after catching Lou's eyes and seeing the smug look on her face, Debbie threatens, "You'll pay for this Louise!"

"I'll gladly do your highness." She kissed her temple before letting her go, and they walked their separate ways since their offices are in different directions.

A genuine smile broke through her otherwise solid fearless, and stoic facade. It is not what she normally wears at work. Everyone can notice the pure happiness that radiates all over her when she walks the hallway and enters her new office.

"Someone's in a good mood," Tammy said as she shut the door behind her. "And those marks look fresh. What should I congratulate you on first, being the new CEO or getting laid?"

Debbie just shrugged at her and made her way to her desk. Damn you, Lou, she curses under her breath.

"Don't give me the silent treatment Debbie. Come on, I'm not letting you off unless you tell me everything!"

"What? What do you want to know Tams?"

"When did it happen? How? I need details."

"After the party." Debbie bit her lip, trying to hide her smile.

Tammy noticed it. "You are so in love Debbie. Don't try to suppress it. It's too obvious." She walked toward Debbie's table and took a seat in front of her. "So how's Lou? How's the sex?"