7. Beck's Big Movie

Cynthia pov

"Hey sit" Beck said to Tori and Andre.

"Thanks"

"Cool"

"i don't want them sitting her" Jade said.

"You know, its so great that you're open with your bitterness"

"Well, you did break my nose" I said drinking my water.

"Jades grouchy cause she got stung by a bee, and yeah you did break Cyn's nose" Beck said as he put his arm around my shoulder bring me closer to him.

"And i am so sorry that i did, i didn't realize you were behind me" Tori said but I ignored her texting Cat.

"See that, everybody but me, come on bees, what's a guy got to do to get stung" Andre said pouting.

"ohhh, script pages" Tori said grabbing the pages out of Beck hand, making me roll my eyes grabbing them "not for you".

"You auditioning for a play" she asked.

"Sort of, it's a movie" He said.

I rolled my eyes standing up and leaving "yeah talk to the girl that broke my nose" I whispered going to talk to Sikowitz 

"What can i do for you Cyn" He asked as i walked in the classroom.

I sighed laying on the floor "I think i like beck, and i think he might like tori, but tori broke my nose so im kinda not talking to her, but others are, so I'm deciding if i should ignore that she broke my nose and be buddy buddy, or not ignore it and never talk to her again"

After talking for a while class started Beck wasn't here cause he had rehearsal's, Tori was going an acting exercise but i zoned out, until Beck walked into the rooming smiling while coming over to me when sikowitz stopped him.

"Sorry guys" He said looking around.

"How was working on the movie" Cat asked excitedly making me smile.

"You know" He said shrugging.

"Beck you're late" Sikowitz said with his arms crossing making me snicker.

"Im sorry we were doing this scene, and there was a problem with the lighting" He said as he walked over to sikowitz.

"Say it like a robot" Sikowitz told him making me raise my eyebrow.

"there was a problem with the lighting, im very sorry" Beck said in a robot voice.

"Wrong" Me and Sikowitz said at the same time making him look at me smiling.

"Wrong?" Beck asked questionably.

"You said you were sorry, robots don't have emotions' meaning they cant feel regret, you kids have got to do your robot research" He said stomping his foot making me sit up more.

"Beck sit" He told him as he walked over smiling while sitting next to me.

"Now as we've clearly demonstrated-" Sikowitz began to say but no one was paying attention everyone was looking at beck.

"Dear Dhandi, i'm boring myself. Beck tell us about the movie" Sikowitz said crouching on the stage.

Beck looked at me making me shrug "okay, well my call time was-" He began but was cut off by Sikowitz pulling him on the stage.

"My call time was this morning at 5.am"

"Oh thats early" Cat yelled happily making me laugh.

"yeah, well they did my hair and makeup, and then the costume designer came to my dressing room and-" This time he was cut off by Tori.

"wait the costume designer was in your dressing room" She asked making me look at her.

"uhhuh"

"was she cute" She asked making me turn my whole body towards her, i put my hand's together smiling.

"and why do you care" I asked still smiling.

She was going to speak when Beck did "he was adorable"

"Did you meet Melinda Murray" Andre asked as i turned back around to face the front.

"No, not yet" he responded.

"I bet she's been stung by a bee" Andre pouted making everyone look at him.

"I wouldn't know, but you can ask her yourself, the assistant director told me they need extras for a couple scenes' if any of you guys want to do it-" He said as everyone but me ran on the stage hugging him.

The bell ran making us all leave Beck walked over to me slipping his hand into mine "So cyn why didn't you seem excited" He asked as i shrugged

"She's a whiny bitch" I said making him hold out his hand as i groaned giving him a dollar.

"Good girl" He said kissing my forehead.

I was with Cat, Jade, and Tori at the set for Becks movie i didn't want to me here but the literally dragged me here. And i was told free food.

We were watching Andre flirt with someone, when she walked away he came back over as we laughed.

"I think shes into me" Andre said smiling looking to where she was

"Right we notice by the way ran from you" I said as me and jade laughed.

"Listen Melindas on her way to set first positions" The director said as Jade grabbed my hand sitting at a table with Andre and Tori.

"All right now on action Melinda and Jeff will start their diolage and then our waiter"

"Beck"

"Beck"

"Her boyfriend" Jade said poiting at me making me slap her.

"Her boyfriend, will come in do this line then move off to the left, Roll"

"Why did you slap me" Jade asked whispering.

"He hasn't asked me out" i said as she slapped me "NO way"

I was going to speak when Melinda yelled "cut" making me roll my eyes.

"Can we cut so this guy can learn his line" She said making me stand up when Andre and Jade pulled me back down.

"he said his line wrong, he's supposed to say wee out of the chicken breast, instead he said the chicken breast isn't available today".

"you know what she's right, it's totally my fault ill get it right this time" Beck said.

"Roll" he said.

"Wait excuse me" Tori said making me look at her.

"Um actually Beck got his line right" she said standing up.

"Tori hahaha no no no"

" What?"

"Sit down now"

"See waiter number ones line is I'm sorry the chicken breast isn't available today"

"Oh yea kid you got it right"

"Who are you" Melinda asked Tori.

"Tori Vega, background player big fan"

"An extra is correcting me on set"

"Im sorry but you yelled at me friend"

"She's your friend"

"Yeah shes-"

"Go" Melinda said making me stand up when Andre and Jade pulled me back down.

"I want you off this movie"

"Melinda"

"You want him or me"

"Im sorry kid" The director said to Beck as Beck sighed leaving

"Why did you get mad at him, im the one that corrected you"

"Good point bye" She said making tori Tori

I stood up "You dumb ugly little bit-" I began to yell when Andre ran over picking me up and taking me outside.

"i hope you trip and fall in dog shit" I yelled holding into the door, when jade ran over helping Andre.