CHAPTER 11: New Found Courage?!?

CYDNI

I couldn't believe any of this was happening right now. Why so soon even? What is it with my Aunt Belinda that she feels she can continue to torture me by choosing now in this moment to come and check-in on both Morgan and I.

Literally minutes after we finished setting things up for Belinda to see, she arrived.

"Hello sweetie!" She said with a huge smile as she right away saw Morgan at the door and gave her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek as usual.

"Hi mom!" Morgan replied.

Then Aunt Belinda looked over at me while I was on my bed and gave me the same disappointed look she always has.

"Hello." She greeted me coldly.

"Hi Aunt Belinda." I replied.

"So this is the place you both share?" She asked while beginning to walk around and closely take a look at things.

"Of course." Morgan replied.

"It's not as I pictured but, I suppose it will have to do." She stated in disgust before sitting down in an arm chair that came with the room.

We all shared an awkward and yet to me, was more of an agitating silence before any one of us finally said something.

"Oh mom! I forgot to tell you that I have been accepted into a very well known covenant." Morgan comes right out and tells her with excitement in her voice.

Now my Aunt Belinda began to smile at her and act very happy for her as she stood up and hugged her daughter again.

"Oh my God! That is great!" Aunt Belinda screamed with excitement some more with Morgan.

"I know right?" Morgan replied. "I would like you to meet them!" She said.

"Of course." Aunt Belinda stated. "However, I can not stay long. So it will have to wait." She told Morgan.

Next, my Aunt looked over at me with a bit of a glare and asked for Morgan to leave her and I alone for a minute.

I could tell right away by the tone of her voice that this was not going to be good.

"Look, I don't know what it is you want to talk with me about but...." I tried to tell her but she stopped me.

"Stop!" She tells me as she puts her hand up.
"Now I am only going to tell you this once. Stay away from that wretched librarian." She begins to warn me.

"Why? She is a good friend of mine now." I tried to foolishly explain.

"You don't know her. She has done very bad for our kind and lies. She manipulates many and tricks them into befriending her so she can take what she wants from that person and use it to get what she wants." She explains.

I was not surprised necessarily her talking bad about somebody but I was disgusted and curious at the same time as to why she knew even about the librarian.

"Do you have somebody watching my every move?" I asked feeling about irritated.

"I just know things." She avoids to give a direct answer.

I just look away for a moment before doing something I had not anticipated in ever doing to her and had only dreamed about doing in my dreams. Fuck it though! I am done.

"You know what? Why does it matter in who I make friends with in the first place? Why do you CARE so damn much in every move I do in the first place?! You have no right to tell me what to do anymore nor ever, for that matter! And who I decide to be friends with is MY business and NOT yours!" I snapped at her with my arms crossed over my chest.

She stood there glaring at me but at the same time I could tell was shocked I snapped at her the way that I had.

"I don't give a damn about you, you ungrateful little shit! You should be thankful I didn't throw you away. You think I truly ever WANTED to take care of you?! I didn't have a fucking choice! And if your parents had just let you die instead of trying to protect you or you saving them, I never would have had to deal with you!" She fired.

I was astounded. Furious. Enraged. I even had began feeling sick in my stomach.

"Not to mention, I can take you out of this school..." She began but I stopped her immediately.

"Enough!" I yelled. "You know what? Stop trying so hard or convince me into believing that lie of yours! I'm tired of hearing about it! Not to mention the fact that we all know - including Morgan, knows that I am the ONLY reason she is able to be here and if you dared to try and remove me, you could lose all hope in your daughter learning anything." I finally stood my ground proudly.

I am through with getting shit on by her.
She continues standing there surprised at my outbursts but then quickly begins to scowl then grin in a sinister way.

I have seen that face expression of hers before and I know it can't be good.

I do know what she is capable of doing and quickly begin to feel the fear of what she is thinking of doing to me to punish me talking back.

I have not yet learned enough to be as strong to fight her in a battle with magic.
Then without saying another word, she walks towards the door, smiling before closimg the door behind her as both her and Morgan go off.

Meanwhile, I just stand here for a moment longer trying to think about what just happened. I can't help now but fear of what she is planning to do to me after I said all that I did.

Oh mom and dad, please help me. Why did I just say all of that?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)