CHAPTER 46: Frustrated.....

REMINGTON

Cydni and I never talked more about the subject of me eventually taking full responsibility in case everything goes south in the end and I am glad because I do not want to lie to her and stand fully behind my decision earlier. I will not change it.

Throughout the next couple of days, we all tried our best to keep ourselves within the 'perimeters' and after feeling the pain from Cydni when we first arrived here a few days ago, I have felt mostly guilt.

Both my wolf and I feel helpless as we are supposed to help our mate through things and could not.

Maybe I feel a little disconnected from her mainly because I haven't marked her yet and my wolf has been bugging me to but I continue to ignore him and remind him we can not rush the process. Since she is a Witch and not like us to where we can not just rush into it so easily. Besides, we just got back together not that long ago and with everything else going on, I don't think this is a good time.

Damon and Reece made it official and he marked her a couple of days before we left to come here and that is how Reece was able to feel Cydni's feelings that day. So of course, my wolf has been harassing me about the topic ever since. Not to mention the fact Cydni and I haven't had sex in a long while and am finding it harder and harder each day laying next to her, to not want to take her. However, I feel as though maybe it is not the right moment.

My wolf is beginning to lose patience himself and is becoming a little bit agitated.

Now normally I would be able to go for a run then take a cold shower, but none of those are long term lasting and I can't go for a run or do anything anyways to relieve the frustration, due to our restrictions.

Therefore, I am having to try and think up of something soon before things get bad.

After shooting some pool with Damon and a few of the guys, Damon had brought up something I had hoped was forgotten or at least not brought up again.

"So, what's with that whole pathetic speech the other day about you taking the full blame and responsibility to save us?!" Damon states.

"It was nothing." I tried to dismiss it.

"Sure." He scoffed.

"Seriously?!" I snapped at him.

"Woah! Relax!" He says with his hands up in 'surrender.'

"Sorry." I shake my head while being frustrated at myself.

"Hey, it's all good. I understand." He walked up to me and slapped me on the back. "But you know you and her are gonna have to talk about the subject, eventually."

"What?" I asked feeling a little confused.

"You know, about the marking." He mentions.

"Yeah, I know." I tell him.

"Also, don't forget to have some alone time." He winked before walking away.

"Shut up!" I told him while pushing him back.

He chuckled a little and then headed into the living room where it seemed like the others were at while the others were back in the game room.

I looked at Reece and Cydni laughing together before she looked at me and smiled. Though instead of smiling back, I instead felt my wolf getting ready to want to take over and clenched my fists while clenching my teeth at the same time before next walking out of the house and try to find a way to relax.

"Fucking, stop it!" I shouted at him through mindlink.

"No, you stop it! She is our mate and you have been avoiding the marking bit for too long! What the hell are you waiting for?! Besides, we need to 'satisfy' our needs!" He fired back at me.

"She isn't..." I started until he stopped me.

"Shut the fuck up! We both can smell her sex and both know that she has been wanting you ever since you guys got back together. I think they call it 'make up sex' or something like that." He snapped back at me.

Before another word could be spoken between us both, I smelled her beautiful scent and as I looked at her walking towards me, I began to feel myself getting hard and quickly tried hiding it.

Then she surprised me as she walked right up to me and smashed her lips onto mine while wrapping her arms around the back of my head and gripping onto my hair as she pushes me up against the wall.

I begin kissing her back with more hunger. I wanted to ravish her body - I could not take it anymore. I needed her.

We could not stop kissing until I turned her around and took hold of her hand then went around the side of the house where I next pushed her up against the wall and smashed my lips back onto hers.

Between hearing our breaths and moans from one another's touch, I hear her breathlessly moan to me something that made me lose it.

"Take me, Remington." She tells me.

"Fuck." Was all I could say.

So I hurried and held both her wrists above her head and presses my body against hers to keep her from moving as I next began kissing her neck while sliding my fingers down into her panties, parting her lips with my fingers and rubbing her sweet sex before sliding in two fingers deep inside of her.

She began arching her back and biting her lower lip a little to try and keep in her moans.

"You're so wet baby." I tell her as I let go of her wrists and start pulling down her top and bra, exposing her breasts while I take each nipple in my mouth, one at a time as I cup them.

Next I get down on one knee after yanking down her leggings and panties before lifting her up as I put one of her legs onto my shoulder before using both my tongue and fingers to please my mate.

I love it every time she grips onto my hair while I eat her out.

Once she finishes coming all over my fingers and tongue, I stand back up as she begins quickly unzipping and unbuckling my pants, taking out my already hard shaft and as soon as I wrap both her legs around me and her arms, I enter deep and hard inside of her.

It feels so good being deep inside of her. Hearing her moan in pure pleasure while neither of us care if people can hear us or not.

Every thrust felt amazing more than the last.

Nothing felt more amazing than making love to my girl.

We both reached our climax together and stood there for a moment while I tucked some strands of hair behind her ear while catching our breaths.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too." She smiled.

We both next shared a long and passionate kiss before getting dressed again and heading back inside the house where everybody was doing their own thing and my uncle had just returned.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)
Okay, wifi acting funky again and am going to post next chapter within a few moments. :) But hope you enjoy this one. :);)