CHAPTER 27: Merry Damn Christmas!

CYDNI

Remington could not have come at a better time because these guys were different than any sorcerer I have ever met.

Normally I don't get worried or scared around their kinds but these were, once again, not the same as others.

The leader of the group was named Malick. He looked to be around a few years older than both Remington and I but I felt as though he has been around for much longer. In which is odd because although many can age on the outside a lot slower, this was more like he never ages. And if that is true, that can only mean that he's into dark magic or is a vampire and I can tell he is not one.

Before I had even a chance to react and try to get rid of both him and his guys, he had restrained me by mentally and physically paralyzing me, then had quickly turned me around as soon as Remington walked in.

Next after a few exchanged words between them both, I gave a look to Remington that he right away understood and within less than a minute later, he quickly shifted into a werewolf and stood seven feet tall, towering over us all, with long fur, razor sharp nails that matches his elongated razor sharp canines. He growled and roared loudly like a lion that I am sure the townspeople could easily have heard.

All seven of Malick's men at the same time began sprinting towards him and tried throwing what looked to be balls of fire that were black with a deep red flame around them and each time, Remington was ae to luckily dodge them.

Some of them would hit one of the other guys and they would disintegrate and become a quick pile of ashes.

I was able to break free from Malick's hold he had on me and immediately turned to try and fight him but he immediately vanished and then I would notice him reappear in a different part of the place and with a much scarier look.

He had darker features and lines on his face with all sharp pointed teeth as he grinned in a grim sinister way with elongated sharp pointed nails and deep red eyes while crouched in the corner on top of one of the cabinets. His skin looked cracked and real dry.

That was the very moment I knew what we were dealing with. I knew what he was.....a demon.

He was not a demon in the human's religious way. He was a demon from our world. Our kind.

I remember being told about his kind and how they were all killed and no more existed. They were worse than hybrids. More powerful than any creature or wizard, or witch or any one in the entire world.

I had even been told that compared to the human's version of Satan, even Satan would have feared it.

You could never trust them as they were always tricky/sneeky, dishonest and a huge threat to both our world and the humans.

He went from grinning in an evil way at me to quickly looking up at Remington's wolf and I quickly turned to see Remington who had just finished off killing the last of Malick's guys when he suddenly turns around to face me and the next thing I notice was Malick disappearing again and then quickly reappearing now I'm front of Remington, throwing blows to Remington quickly and then disappearing again when Remington tried taking a swing at him and then Malick would reappear either behind or beside him and then disappear again and continue doing that for a few moments.

That was just until I eventually remembered how to stop him. The trick in trying to get him was having to catch him when he reappeared again.

There are several issues with that and they all have dangerous and severe, sometimes deadly consequences. Yet, I can't allow it to kill Remington.

I finally get him the last time he reappears and has jumped onto Remington's back and that is when I look into his direction and begin muttering a spell while spinning my hand at my side in a circular motion, imagining winding a rope around my wrist when in actuality, I create what some would call an electric type rope then quickly throw it in his direction and it wraps around his neck, causing him to drop to the ground while grabbing the rope around his neck and trying to break himself free from it.

I am watching the electricity running throughout his body as he is being electrocuted until he soon disappears and doesn't reappear again.

I then drop to the ground after he had disappeared before quickly blacking out.

I had not used that spell other than one time in my entire life and that was when I was a little girl, learning from my father.

Well, Merry damn Christmas, I guess! So much for a good vacation!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)