chapter 14

Gabriel: "I love you".

She looks at him with great shock as she hears him confess his love for her, but when he fell in love with her, he hasn't kissed her for two or three days, But wait, why is she so surprised, she also has feelings for him, she admits it, she feels safe and comfortable next to him and now seeks to preserve him by leaving this herd.

She didn't want to tell him what Claire had done so that there wouldn't be a problem between the two herds. she was talking to Alpha Thomas ' wife and told her that they were striving for a lasting peace between the three herds.

She woke up to the hand he put on her cheek and looked at him again, he said, fixing his gaze on her lips.

Gabriel: "Can I kiss".

Her face blushed with great shyness and she nodded to him as she closed her eyes in preparation for him to kiss her, the other smiled at her tenderness and gently picked up her lip between his own this time, it was a little soft there was no violence in it he wanted to make her get used to his closeness to love him and not alienate him as happened last time.

He left her after she felt the need to breathe, and looked at her face and how she was breathing with difficulty.

Gabriel: "open your eyes".

She finally looked at him and was ashamed of what had happened between them now, but she did not turn away from him and he was glad of that.

Ellen: "you know, no one has ever kissed me before, you're the first person to do that.

Gabrielle: "I know and I am very happy to be the first person to have these wonderful lips, I will make sure that I am the only one who will make them".

She closed her eyes and re-buried herself in his lap again, lowered his gaze to her and hugged her until she fell asleep on his lap, gently put her on the bed and put the cover on her well, then kissed her forehead and got up heading to the bathroom.

She woke up early in the morning to find herself alone on the bed and turned around to look for him until she found him coming out of the bathroom surrounding his waist with a towel and putting another one on his head to dry from the water, and one of his eyes fluttered looking at his muscular body and then she smiled at him while she was away, the other took the towel away to find her staring at him in such a way that she made him smile against his will and turned to her.

Gabriel: "What did you like what did you see ".

Elaine: "haa".

A loud laugh came out of him for the first time since he was little: "well, come on, get up so that we can eat and go home ".

Ellen excitedly: "wonderful and finally we are going to leave this place".

Gabrielle seriously: "Ellen, Baby, Has anyone bothered you here, that's why you want to come back quickly ".

Elaine with a trembling smile: "No, it didn't happen, it's just that I don't rest here".

Gabriel: "all right, baby, come on, so we can go back".

Elaine "okay".

Elsewhere in the Silver Crescent herd, Kevin was awakened from sleep by The Voice of one of the services that told him that some guards were coming and they wanted to see him quickly.

Kevin: "what's there".

he said: "Sir, some goblins attacked the guards, the herd attacked a house on the border, and a man and his wife were killed".

He closed his eyes tightly, squeezed his hand from what is happening, feeling that there is a traitor in his mansion who knows this very well, and he could not find a solution other than contacting Alpha Gabriel directly.

Kevin: "are there any other injuries ".

"No sir, he lost his son, the man and the woman who was killed are now in hospital after suffering a breakdown, "she said.

Kevin: "after she wakes up, bring her to the palace, she will live here so that she can rely on herself, this is the least we can offer her.

Antonio woke up early and looked at Julia, who was sleeping very deeply, to get up his upper half and still look at her.

Antonio: "it seems that my career will never be difficult".

He got up and went to the bathroom, came out to find her still asleep, raised his eyebrows in surprise and turned to

Antonio: "Julia, Julia come on wake up ".

Julia: "let me want to sleep".

Antonio: "I slept so much that I woke up to take you on a tour through the Kingdom Come on.

She got up, looked at him with surprise, then turned around and said: "Who Are you?".

He raised his eyebrows, looked at her in amazement and said: "Damn it, what's going on, Julia, what's wrong with you, I'm Antonio ".

Julia: "Antonio, sorry, I forgot".

Antonio: "you forget what".

Julia: "I forgot about you, I'm hungry".

Antonio: "well, come on, change your clothes so that we can get down.

Julia with a smile: "okay".

She finished changing her clothes into jeans and a white sweater and they headed downstairs, at this time Edward was waiting for his brother to come down to introduce him to Sarah.
Antonio came in holding Julia's hand, he looked at his brother with surprise because Sarah was next to him holding his brother's hand.

Antonio: "what's going on here".

Edward: "brother, I know you, this is Sarah.

Antonio: "I know it's Sarah, what are you doing next to you, holding your hand ".

Edward: "she's my companion".

Antonio: "from your companion since when".

Edward: "it's a little complicated.

Antonio: "it's complicated if he goes to the office and waits for you and your alleged girlfriend ".

Edward: "Brother, please calm down.

Antonio angrily: "move, motherfucker, to the office, I'll tell you how to hide something like this from me again".