chapter 36

A month later, Gabrielle Eileen, who has integrated into life in the herd and has become good at dealing with others, was challenged to fly at the end of the week.

While Lucas was trying with Lisa to reconcile the stay of their other two husbands, she refused because she wanted to finish her studies, despite this, he did not give up and kept insisting that she agreed to move in with him until the marriage was completed.

Although he initially refused to have a charming sister's company because he could not do it in a good way for his brother, he tried to accept her existence and what made him happy was that Julia approached her and befriended her, which was becoming stronger with time, despite this, he still has the attraction of being a witch.

At the top of the mountain, the ogres were preparing for war and the beginning of Hunter, who had been trusted with his victory in the war thanks to that unit is now under his control, but what he soon learns is that that monster can't stand up to Gabriel.

As for Kevin, who announced the appearance of his girlfriend and has already become her idol, Bella was more than happy with Jude Keegan Maha and always defended her and cried the confidence that she gained over time thanks to his presence with her.

Gabriel: "are you busy right now".

" No, come on, is there something".

Gabriel, who was looking at her with intense love while working on some papers, said: 'I've had to work a lot because of the preparations for the flyover and the need for the place to be safe".

She turned to him and then sat down on his long legs and wrapped her hand around his neck, hugging her, marvelling at her movement even though it had become more because of these days, but he felt that something had happened.

"What's there, baby?" [chuckles]!".

Eileen in a sleepy voice: "I had a bad dream, that's why I woke up, I didn't find you next to me.

Gabrielle tenderly: "it's okay, baby, the dream is over now, come on, go back to sleep."

Ellen: "but I'm sitting on you, won't you feel tired".

Gabriel: "No, I won't, don't worry, come on, close those eyes now".

Eileen: "Gabriel, I love you".

At the same time, in the palace, she was still sitting in that room, a whole month has passed and she is imprisoned in this room, and this man refuses to release her.

She raised her eyes when she saw Michel open the door of the room and he had brought her all the food and some clothes, she averted her eyes from him with distaste and turned back to look outside, he put the food on the table and said:

Michelle: "how long are you going to stay like this, Why don't you admit it?".

Rosalia: "Michelle, you don't understand, I can't, it's forbidden".

Michel approached her so that he was directly in front of her, he pulled her body towards him and said while looking at her lip.

Michelle: "it's not so who told you that he was warned, even if that's true, I will face everything for you, you are my companion, it doesn't matter if you are a witch or anything else, what matters to me is that you are the one who was chosen for me by the goddess Sirin".

He quickly picked up her lips after she finished those sentences, she closed her eyes tightly and tried to pull Michelle's body away from her, but he was stronger than her.

That rejection quickly turned into acceptance as she made a sound indicating her enjoyment, the other pushed her gently until she lay on the bed and he was on top of her, a small kiss made them drift to another position, very shyly grabbed an arm that crept under her clothes to caress her soft skin.

He smiled when he saw her pushing her face into the pillow, ashamed of having surrendered to him in that way, about turning her face to him, but she did not allow him to massage her but melted into pushing her face more into the pillow.

Michelle: "Rosalia, please look at me".

He rested his forehead on her waist, breathing deeply, holding his hand as she looked at him.

Michelle: "you're good to be my date now, aren't you".

Rosalia: "yes, good luck.

Michelle: "and I finally managed to convince you.

Rosalia:" I'm sorry about this, what are you doing?"! ".

I said it with surprise when he came up to her again, taking off his shirt to show his muscular chest, the other smiled at her eye, which was directed at his chest and said:

Michelle: "I'm going to make you mine today, I'm not sure you won't change your mind.

She was about to speak and he cut her off with his kiss, she closed her eyes and tried to straighten him up but eventually gave in to him.

In the castle of Alpha Kevin, in Bella's room, which Kevin had allocated to her by the side of his suite until the wedding was due tomorrow, she was looking at the servants standing in front of her and offering her the clothes that she would use.

The maid: "Ma'am, what do you think of this custard, it's simple, I think it will suit him ".

Bella: "no, it's too revealing. Kevin would be mad if I wore it.

Maid: "yes, you have the right Alpha is very jealous of you, that's great, I hope to get a companion like him".

Bella: "you haven't found your soulmate yet".

The Maid: "No, I haven't found him yet, and I'm optimistic that I will find him at the wedding".

Bella shyly: "I hope you find him soon".

The maid rejoiced: "thank you, ma'am.
He entered the room and as soon as the maids saw him, they left in silence, at that time Bella was in the dressing room wearing a wedding dress, she looked at him in the mirror and found that he was generously exposing her breasts".

Bella: "that's also not good, what am I doing".

Kevin: "we're getting another one".

She met quickly when Kevin spoke to find him standing behind her and there was a smile on his face, she glanced shyly at her hollow and said:

Bella: "Kevin, What are you doing here?".

Kevin: "I came to see you, I missed you.
He approached her and put his hand on her cheek as he slowly moved his father's finger on her cheek, she closed her eyes in delight as she rested her head on the palm of his big hand.

The other buried his face in her locks of hair and joined her body to his.

Kevin: "in the evening we will go out together to the lake, okay, don't sleep, I'll go now because I have a job".

Bella: "well, I'll wait for you ".

Kevin: "I love you ".

Bella: "I love you too".