chapter 21

She quickly turned her head and raised both hands as she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, holding his eyebrows in shock at what she had done, but he switched cuddles without any conversation.

About: "I was very late waiting for you, but you didn't come, I'm angry with you".

Antonio: "I'm so sorry I had to work so hard. it won't happen again, I promise.

Julia tenderly: "it's Okay, I know that you get tired a lot at work, but be patient a little so that I learn and I will help you with everything".

Gently push her away and kiss her cheek "really I'm waiting for this day ".

Julia: "Antonio, can you hug me one more time like you were doing a little while ago?".

He did not answer her, but moderated his sitting in bed, pulled her to sit on his lap and hugged her, put her face to his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

Julia: "we are going to have a wedding.

Antonio: "of course, Julia, are you a success".

Julia happily: "yes, good luck.

After a little while, Julia looked at him with a smile for sleeping like that and then slowly got up, put the lid on and went to the toilet, changed her clothes and headed to the kitchen to find the servants preparing food.

Julia: "excuse me, Can we have breakfast for ourselves and bring them to the King Antonino suite?

The maid kindly said, " Yes, ma'am, I'll get them at once.

Julia bad: "thank you ".

On her way back, she stopped in front of Edward, who was heading downstairs, she stopped in front of his mother, and she remembered him immediately, her features strained with fear, and the other one was quick to smile because he realized her fear of him.

Eduard: "Hello, Sister-in-law, I'm Eduard, Anton's younger brother, sorry we didn't get to know each other properly".

Julia relaxed: "it's Okay, I'm glad to meet you, Edward, I hope to get to know your girlfriend soon ".

Edward: "we hoped that very soon I would introduce you to her, but now excuse me, I have to leave.

Julia: "it's okay, go ahead.

She went to the dressing room, took out some funny clothes for him, put them on the bed, prepared the bathroom for him, and then went to him, "Antonio, Anthony, come on, Wake Up, Raja ".

Antonio: "I want to sleep for a while".

Julia tenderly: "I know that, but you should take a shower, change clothes, and then sleep as you like".

Antonio: "well, my God, the work does not want to end ".

He went to the bathroom under her gaze, while she had prepared the food that the maid had brought, he came out looking for her to find her putting the dishes enabled, he went to her and there was a big smile on his face that she hadn't come out of it for a long time, he printed a kiss on her forehead.

Julia: "come on, I'm done".

He sat down on the bench and grabbed her hand, pulling her to sit on his legs.  she looked at him with surprise and shyness  She Lowered her head away from him while he smiled at her obvious shyness, which he adores with her.

Antonio: "did you know that I adore this shyness of yours".

Julia: "Anton, please stop, you're embarrassing me".

Anthony: "Julia are you still afraid of me ".

Julia: "No, why are you saying this".

Antonio: "I want to know if you're still afraid of me or not, indeed, it hasn't been long since you've been here, but".

Julia: "it's Okay, I understand what you mean, I'm comfortable here, all the fear in my heart towards you has disappeared since the first day, the crowd here treats me well, and you also haven't anything from you to me, so I'm reassured, and then, in the end, I'm your companion, you can't hurt me".

Antonio: "so will you accept to be my wife ".

She came to him with great surprise and she doesn't know what she should say in this situation, I swallowed her promotion hesitantly and he felt like that " no, just no, let you force me now you take your time thinking Okay ".

Julia: "thank you, it's an occasion, I Met Your brother Edward today, he's very nice".

Antonio: "yes, it is".

Julia: "Antonio, when you and he are specialists, did something happen, he told me that his brothers should not remain so quarrelling".

Antonio: "his girlfriend has committed a terrible sin".

Julia: "dear, even if I did, in the end, she is your brother's companion and it is clear that she is small, please don't be hard on her for his sake, didn't you tell me that if I am hurt, you are also hurt, then you can't make your brother hurt ".

Antonio: "I know that I didn't intend to hurt her, but I also won't turn a blind eye to it. it's the first time Edward Xi has hidden from me," he said.

Julia cheerfully: "do you feel even different now?".

Antonio bertabak: "well, stop it, it's impossible for me to feel anything else ".

Julia: "even I have to feel it".

Antonio lovingly: "no, you are nothing special, I will burn everyone who comes close to you ".

Julia: "you're violent. come on, Eat your food.

"What Have I come up with ".

Kevin said it to the beta who was hired after the beta died, the other one put documents in front of Kevin and he says sorry.

John: "I'm sorry, sir, but there were a lot of people involved in the assassination operation whose goal was to get rid of you before they supported the ogres in their war against Alpha Gabriel".

Kevin: " you need to get ready, you and the rest of the Warriors, we have a lot of work to do ".

His eyes widened and turned red, saying, "there are a lot of traitors, we need to clean up the herd ".