chapter 32

In the council building, which was a large matte room with a large round table, there were four seats and on each seat, there was an elderly man.

Paris: "so does everyone agree with this decision".

Rodion: "what does this decision mean, we should not hurry with it".

Leonid: "Rodion is right with him, you are talking about the extermination of some kind of living creature, this is dangerous.

"We have to find a solution other than this, we can't do another genocide, "he said.

Paris: "the verdict has already been carried out on the witch tribe".

Leonid: "that's right and it was like that there would be no balance in the creatures".

"Here we are the sages of the power of the earth, water, fire, earth, air and we must rule this world, "he said.
"You have carried out this sentence before and you are one of the most powerful tribes in the world, you cannot side with the werewolf tribe when you know that they are strong and can protect themselves, we must find a solution other than this, "Paris said.

Leonid: "so what is your proposal, explain".

"To be punished and exiled to a region far away from here and so their kind will continue, but at the same time we will have avoided war, "he said.

Rodion: "and what about the rest of the witches".

"They will be killed, "he said.

Paris, "so I have a self-suggestion".

Jersey: "I am".

Rodion: "and me".

Leonid: "if it's done ".

At Gabriel's mansion, by evening she was walking next to Arthur and with them two guards in the direction of Gabriel's office who ordered their presence quickly.

She stood in front of them quietly waiting for their decision about her, her eyes lifted to Michelle standing next to Gabriel and on the other side Lucas.

Gabriel: "when you intervened in that battle and saved my soldiers, what is your goal".

Rosalia: "there is no reason or payment for this".

Gabriel: "do you think I'm an idiot, you almost lost your life in that fight. ".

Rosalia: "I'm not asking you to believe me, do you understand, I don't care if you do it".

The soldiers 'faces intensified behind her and one of them rushed at her shouting:" bitch, how are you talking to a thousand like that ".

As soon as he reached her, he rushed backwards with great force and smashed the wall behind him to fall to the ground, the air turned around her quickly and the aura that surrounded her made her light up, her eyes turned golden and her hair tresses turned bright white.

Arthur "Ma'am".

Rosalia: "you're not that stupid, Alpha, you know who I am very well, and you know why I got involved in that fight, so let's leave the place calmly".

Gabriel: "even if I don't ".

Rosalia: "you owe me four of the soul of your dear soldiers".

Michelle: "Sir, allow me".

Approaching her and standing directly in front of her, he said in a cold and rigid voice: "even if Alpha orders you to leave, do not forget that you are my companion and it is impossible for me to let you go ".

Rosalia:" are you crazy I told you you're not my boyfriend and it's impossible for that to happen, let me go, I'm not staying here, there's a goal I have to get".

Lucas: "madam, we know that your goal is to take revenge on your family ".

Rosalia: "then let me go ".

Gabriel: "I'm going to make a deal with you, and it's up to you to decide whether you agree or refuse".

Rosalia: "what is it?" ".

Gabriel: "I will help you kill that sorcerer, but in return, you will create a spell to protect my men from the power of witches".

Rosalia: "you want me to make a shield on your soldiers to protect them from the traps of witches ".

Gabriel: "yes, in exchange for this I will hand over to you that magician, you are smart and you know that you can't overcome him when you are alone ".

Arthur: "she's not the only one I'm with.
He was fifteen years old, and Rosalia smiled at him with gratitude for being the only one who had stayed with her until now.

Lucas: "so what have you decided".

Rosalia: "after we're done, I'm going to leave this place ".

She said it while looking at Michele, who smiled coldly as he looked at her.
Gabriel: "okay".

She smiled happily as she greeted Violet, whom she received with great

joy: "I miss you very much".

Violet: "and Me Too, Madam, how are you".

Ellen: "Madam, what are you saying, We are friends ".

Violet confusedly: "but you are the colour of the herd and I must show you respect and appreciation".

Ellen: "no, you're wrong, we're friends, I don't want you to show anything, just be yourself while you're with me ".

Violet: "well, where is Lisa".

Lisa from behind: "I'm here".

The time passed and they were between laughing and talking, while Gabriel was accompanied by Lucas, Michelle and Ethan.

Gabriel: "I have received a letter from the council".

Lucas: "so what did these old people say?".

Gabriel: "a decision has been made to banish the ogres and execute all the remaining witches".

"I think it's time to end the lives of these men, it seems that old age has affected their minds, "the gaze turned to Michel, who smiled coldly with a horrified look on his face.

Lucas: "look who's talking, aren't you the one who rejected the idea that we turned on them".

Michelle: "well, maybe that was in the past ".

Gabriel: "and what has changed now".

"As if you didn't know, sir, what your reaction would be if you found out that someone had ordered the murder of Mrs Elaine, "Michelle said.

Gabriel: "I don't think you want to see my reaction".

"I don't think this decision is appropriate, everyone knows that these organisms multiply very quickly, if they are banished, it will only get worse, "he said.

Michelle: "they need genocide".

"If we go against the council's decision, there will be a big clash, "he said.

Gabriel: "send a telegram to Alpha Kevin, Alpha Thomas and also to King Antonio ".

Lucas: "and what will it benefit".

Gabriel: "we will change the decision of the invalids without the need to start a war with them".

In the flock of the Silver Crescent, the guard: "Sir, a letter has arrived from Alpha Gabriel ".