Chapter 6

At the palace, Gabriel returned holding Elaine in his hands, because she fell asleep during their return, he looked at her at length as he put her on his wide bed, and passed his hand over her black hair while smiling at the beauty of her features.

Gabriel: "I can't believe I fell in love with you from day one".

He left the room after checking on her but found Lucas entering with Lisa in his arms, anxiety-filled his facial features and he quickly turned to her.

Gabriel: "what happened to you".

Lisa: "brother, don't worry, he fell off while I was at school ".
Gabriel took Lisa from Lucas's hands and pointed to him at the office Gabriel coldly: "wait for me in my office."

Lucas: "Okay, sir".
He went upstairs to his sister's room, put her to bed, sat next to her, passed his hand over her cheek, and said.

Gabriel: " do you feel any pain?! Should I get a doctor?".

Lisa: " No, I'm fine, don't worry about me, please, it's just a sprained wrist".

Gabriel: "well, sleep until lunchtime".

He came out of his sister's room after checking on her and then went to his office, Lucas looked at him and said.

Lucas said: "Something happened today,".

Gabriel: " What, did I go to the hospital as I told you ".

Lucas: "it turns out she's Ethan's mate. he found out today."

Gabriel: " Ethan, then, but isn't that strange ".

Lucas said: "I realize that, but that's what happened".

Gabriel said: "So we'll wait until she wakes up and then we'll know what her story is,".

In a completely different kingdom, in a giant Palace covered in black, clouds were filling the sky, and this was what was characteristic of the Vampire Kingdom, the sun never appears, entered that Palace there was a group of young men, standing in front of a tall man, with pale skin.

Antonio "let's move".

  He said it in a strong voice so that the men around him would disappear, while he also moved, but he was watching his men as they entered the human world.

one of the men said: "Sir, we have found them,".

Antonio: "take him to the Kingdom and make sure that none of you touch a human being here".

  He was looking at the vampire who discovered his violation of the order and his descent into the human world and attacking some people, while returning, he stopped watching that little body standing in front of him, a girl at the beginning of her eighteenth year was standing in front of a trash can in front of a restaurant, she was trying to find any food with which to fill her stomach hunger.

Antonio coldly: "You".

The girl turned with panic as she was backing away, she was going to run away thinking that he was going to scold her, but suddenly he appeared in front of her, she almost screamed, but he hurried to put his palm on her mouth to prevent her voice from coming out, she was looking at him with great fear, while the other kept looking at her eyes with great surprise.

Antonio: " damn it, I can't believe what's happening! How to be my girlfriend (human) ".

He said that after he felt that she was his companion, he slowly pressed her neck to lose consciousness in his hands, while he gently carried her and headed for his kingdom.

In the evening, Elaine went downstairs wearing one of the summer dresses that Lisa had given her, she saw him sitting at the table and the right side was empty while on the left side Lisa was sitting next to Lucas, she said morning greetings and sat next to him, he looked at her with a slight smile.

Gabrielle: " Ellen, eat your food."

Lucas: " Gabriel, when are we going?"

Gabriel: "tomorrow morning".

Lucas said: " Well, I've got everything ready,".

Elaine: " where Will you go ".

Gabriel: "I'm going to the red moon flock. the alpha invited me to the first daughter's party you're coming with me".

Gabriel leaves to be joined by Lucas and Elaine and Lisa stay together to start talking together.

At this time, in the palace of ANTONIO The Vampire King, she began to regain consciousness as she looked around and the last thing she remembered was that man who had kidnapped her, she was terrified, there was no doubt that one of the rich would take advantage of her weakness and rape her.

She cried with fear without knowing that someone was seeing her and knew what she was thinking, got up from his place and went to her to scream in horror when she saw him appear in front of her from the pitch darkness.
He even sat down in front of her and passed his eyes on her beautiful face, while she was shrinking around herself with horror, the other did not even give her time to comprehend what was happening, but grabbed a face that made her eyes meet his eyes, freezing her body as she looked at his red eyes.

She quickly closed her eyes and her body calmed down in his hands, adjusted her body, made Ye lie flat on the bed, then leaned towards her and pulled her short locks of hair away from her neck to show it clearly in front of him.

He took out his fangs and planted them in her neck with force, her eyes widened and she almost screamed, but the hand that gagged her mouth did not allow her to do so, she tried to push him away by pushing him in his shoulder with her small hand but she could not because of his extreme strength, she stretched out her hand one last time and she is grabbing his black tresses to get away but there is no use.

Her hand loosened from the locks of his hair and fell next to her, while he moved away and looked at her a little, and then near his wrist from his fangs and wound, he put a wrist on her lips so that she could sip from the blood coming out of him.