chapter 24

He and the guards left while Elaine was sitting in front of the teacher who was wearing glasses and explaining everything about this world to her while she was sitting with great concentration and taking some important notes on the teacher's words, at this time he was standing and watching her how to study hard, smiled and left quietly so as not to interrupt her.

Entering the forest she was standing next to Lucas who was smiling at her encouragingly.

Lucas: "come on, give control to a wolf and she will take over everything. take a deep breath and calm your nerves".

She took a deep breath as he told her, then closed her eyes and reached out to Natalie, who was excited, she held herself in extreme pain, she felt that all her bones were breaking, he passed his hand over her back as she was learning to see her like that, but soon she turned into a bear with beautiful grey fur, he smiled at her and sat on his knee to be at the level of her height.

Lucas "beautiful, Natalie".

Lupus passed her head on her hand to every cat that licked at her owner.

Lucas: "I want to introduce you to a wolf, too".

Turning back and turning into a huge wolf with only-coloured fur, Matteo approached Natalie, who also turned around, and even approached Matteo, who made a sound indicating his happiness, they began to dance together in great harmony.

A week has passed since that day and it was Antonio's wedding day, which everyone in the palace was preparing for, she agreed a day after he offered her the order, but in return, rn she asked him to forgive his brother and his companion so that they could live together quietly, although the Vampire Kingdom is one of the quietest Kingdoms, so that the presence of such a successor might confuse the atmosphere.

In Julia's room, which I took her to get ready in, she was wearing a white satin off-the-shoulder dress with a low cut at the chest, her hair was gently raised and had some decorations around her neck, but in addition to her delicate makeup.

Julia: "Sarah, how do I look".

The other one smiled at her and made a sign indicating that she was very beautiful, Julia smiled seeing the kindness of that girl who could not believe that Angel could not talk, nine o'clock struck and Edward came in who insisted on taking her to his brother, smiled and said.

Edward: "you look very beautiful, my brother is really lucky".

Julia: "Edward, thank you".

He smiled at Sarah and sent her a kiss in the air, then grabbed Julia's hand and headed downstairs, the door opened to show Edward standing in front of the priest who was going to hold her husband and everyone present was waiting for her. Gabriel was standing and begging him. Ellen, Lucas, Liesel, Thomas, his wife, his sister Claire, and Alpha Kevin, who attended alone.

He approached him so that I was in front of him, and she looked into his

eyes very intently: "here is your beautiful wife".

Antonio: "don't say his side so I don't break your face right now ".

Edward with artificial fear: "I'm sorry I'm not going to say that".

Edward left and stood next to Sarah, smiled at her and kissed her forehead "you look so beautiful ".

Antonio said while the other was feeling very ashamed of the guest's looks at them, the wedding ceremony ended for him to approach her and kiss her vigorously in front of everyone who applauded them with joy.

Antonio: "I am glad that you have finally become my wife ".

Julia: "and I love you too".

Antonio: "I love you, my princess ".

During the ceremony, Elaine went out to the balcony to catch some fresh air, she looked at the garden, which was spacious and neatly arranged, and stretched her hand on the balcony fence, but she turned when she felt someone standing behind her, that person was Claire, Thomas's brother, who was looking at her with intense mule and hatred, from the moment she saw her next to Alpha Gabriel, who is her enemy and the biggest obstacle in her life, she did not imagine that he would find his companion even if he did, she was sure that she would be much prettier than her, but she was disappointed when she saw how beautiful Elaine with a small soft body, even compared to Claire's huge and tall body, she reaches the height of Gabriel to some extent, and this made her hate, even more, she looks very cute standing next t him.

Claire: "why are you here is a pain. You like the party, oh, sorry, what was your name, I don't remember ".

Elaine smiled and realized the meaning of her speech, especially since she remembers Lisa talking about her and that she adores Gabriel and was chasing him, she put one of her fingers on her.

cheek and pretended to think: "you don't remember my name, but you remember who I am, don't you, Luna, the pack of Black WolMrs Mrs Luna, that's how we are so that you don't find it difficult to forget that, don't you, miss, uh, sorry they didn't remember you, you are the brother of Alpha Thomas, aren't you ".

she covered her mule's hand and drew a hard smile on her face: "right, I'm Claire, since you're not next to Alpha Gabrielle, aren't you supposed to be with Conniecolourcolor ".

Ellen: "Oh, did you feel my absence, really kind of you, but I felt suffocated and wanted to get some fresh air".

Claire: "pay close attention to your location so that no one comes to take it from you".

"There's no way that's going to happen, no one is going to take her place now, no limit," she said.

Gabriel, who entered the balcony after seeing Elaine with Claire, said he felt worried about her because he knows how much Claire hates her now, he is the one who knows how much Claire sought to be in Elaine's place .he approached Elaine, wrapped his hand around her waist, tried to get her very close to him, and then kissed her lips tightly in front of Claire's spiteful gaze. he wanted to send her a message that she never had an imposition with him, while Elaine passed her hands around his neck while hugging him.