40

The place was a very fierce battlefield, and despite the superiority of Cheetos, Leonio, and Paris, they did not reach half of Rosalia's strength.
She looked at Paris and said: "How do you feel when you are about to die, How do you feel when you are weak in front of me, defenseless and powerless?".
"What you're doing is wrong, that decision was the only solution," he said.
Rosalia angrily: "You bastard, are you saying that taking the lives of thousands of innocent people is a better option, Have you ever tried to help my father as you did now with that stinking ogre, did you try to intervene when the Rebels started destroying the kingdom?".
Leonio: "the reason was your daughter, she was discovered and she was from a God chain and that made everyone worried, we turned a blind eye to it at first, but your mother didn't seem to try to open a gate between us and her world.

Paris: "we tried to prevent your child from this, but she refused, if she succeeded in this, the world would have been destroyed. now you are watching your strength, this is only a small part of it, but when you give birth to a creature other than your gender, you lose your strength and turn into the strength of your child, as happened with your mother.
Cheetos: "your child did not know this, but when she found out about it, she wanted to return to her world to get her strength again, and this is because she no longer has her strength, and this made her mortal, that is, she will age like humans".
Paris: "your mother did not care about the fate of the inhabitants of this world, she took care of herself, she wanted her strength to return so that she could stay with you and your son, and this was selfishness from her".
Rosalia: "stop lying, it's impossible, my daughter was never selfish, stop making accusations to clear yourself".
Paris: "we are not lying to you, your mother loved your father even though she was not his girlfriend, and your son knew that this should not happen, but he could not get away from her, and this is because your mother was a copy of his deceased girlfriend.
Cheetos: "the power you have is very great and it is very dangerous if your child and I manage to create a portal between two worlds where there was an unequal war of power".
Arthur: "Ma'am".
Michelle: "Rosalia".
The two lay in her direction when Rosalia fell unconscious, Michel held her in his arms, looked at Paris, cheated and Leonio, and said:
"Even if that happened, there were many solutions other than the extermination of an entire people," he said.
Paris: "Hey Wolf, don't interfere, hand us that witch right now".
Arthur: "no one will come near my lady, do you understand".
Gabriel: "just try to get close to men and I will finish you off, knowing that I can do it".
Cheetos: "Alpha, stop interfering in things that could cause a war if we leave that witch alive.
Gabriel: "the ogres also wanted to wage war on us, but you didn't interfere with me to prevent us from exterminating that kind of eye, right, you know that they are creatures that reproduce very quickly, however, I preferred to banish them to a secluded place.

Antonio: "sometimes I think you get us wrong, do you think we're stupid, old people?".
Paris: "do you want this world to be based on only two kinds of beings, are you crazy".
"You should have foreseen this, "he said, deciding the wizarding Kingdom.
Gabriel: "anyway, I will do what I came for".
He approached one of the huge swords and approached Hunter, who turned back in a panic and tried to run away, but Gabriel's sword was faster than him.
He smiled beatifically and turned to the rest and said:" make sure there is no more of that waste alive and you follow me ".
Antonio: "are you inviting me to your flock, Wolf?".
Gabriel: "come on, you and I will make a decision about the witch Kingdom, and you will follow it up without talking, and from this moment I announce the separation of the pack from the council, I no longer have anything to do with you from now on".
Antonio: "great, and I'm also not going to follow his disability orders from now on ".

Gabriel approached Lux the cod to consciousness, carried him and they all moved, leaving Paris, Cheetos, and Leonio in their place looking at the corpse of their comrade.
Lisa hurried when she learned that her brother was coming and Lucas was injured, she quickly entered the room with a face with a lot of tears.
Lisa: "brother, what's with Lucas, what's with him".
Gabriel: "calm down, dear, he will be fine".
Gabriel looked at Elaine, who was crying and looking at him after she entered the room, it was at this time that Ethan was examining Lucas.
Gabriel: "what's with it".
Ethan: "it's a drug, but it looks like it's mixed with poison, but a strong box. I've injected an anti-poison. he'll wake up, but after the poison comes out of his body," he said.
Gabriel: "well, go to the third floor and examine that witch".
Gabriel pulled Lisa away from him and said tenderly:" come on, stay with him, when he wakes up you should be with him ".
Lisa moved away from him and headed to Lux and sat next to him, passing her hand over his hair with tenderness and love, he left the room and headed to his ward, and as soon as he entered he found her little body rushing towards him and hugging him hard and the sound of her crying coming from her.

Gabriel: "Shhh no Bash, I'm here now, it's all over, I'm back now, my princess, don't worry".
Ellen: "I don't want it to happen again, please don't do it, my heart almost stopped, I won't bear to lose you, you too, I will never bear".
He pulled her away and took her lips in a strong kiss and he feels her trembling feet, he carried her and headed her to bed, and he continued that kiss until he was forced to move away".
Gabriel: "I'm not going away, it won't happen again".
At the announcement, Ethan was examining Rosalia under the gaze of Michele who for the first time felt worried and this had never happened before, the other sighed and said:
Ethan: "don't worry, she's fine ".
Michelle: "When Will you wake up".
Ethan: "I think it's up to her now, Michelle.it's going to take time for her body to get back to normal. her strength is almost zero. she's lucky she didn't die.
The sun moved from its place and the darkness of the night appeared, and so until a week passed on that day, he looked at her tired face, on which the Moonlight came from the window, sighed, and put his hand on his forehead tiredly, he had not had sleep for three days.
He turned when he heard a voice coming from her, looked at her, and grabbed her palm, saying in an affectionate voice: "come on wake up, I've missed you so much ".
Rosalia: "M.. Michelle.. ".
Michelle: "I'm finally here with you, come on, open your eyes".
Rosalia: "What Happened, Where Are we".
Michelle: "Shh, don't talk too much, all that matters is that you're okay"...