chapter 8

He felt so angry with her, ' why are you doing that?' Why did she fool him like that, she looked at him calmly and fearfully, threw the towel from his hand on the sofa, and headed for her.

Edward: "how long are we going to stay like this, this is not a way we can live".

She raised her head and moved her trembling hands, telling him in sign.

language: " because she's mute, she doesn't speak what?"! I'm sorry, and what good will it do you, sorry, damn, you've been living here since you were a child, you knew I was your boyfriend for five years, ".

She quickly denied her head as she tried to explain to him what had happened, but he did not give her a chance to do so and forcefully pushed her hand away from him.

Edward exclaims: "I wish you weren't my companion, why are you".

He said all this without calculating that there was a heart that would be broken by his words, and while Sarah put her hand on her heart trying to ease that pain, she collapsed to the ground-hugging herself tightly while her body began to tremble.

He looked at her shocked by her condition and rushed to her, trying to ease the pain of what he said.

Edward: "shh, calm down, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

He felt her body relax in his arms, so he quickly lifted her lightly and guided her onto the bed and put her on it, he looked at her this was the first time she slept on his bed.

He has prevented her since the day he discovered that she had cast a spell on herself so that she could hide, and he does not know that she is his companion, but she fell ill, and this is what revealed the matter because she did not renew the spell at the first of each month.

He felt great shock when he learned what you did, his pride was shattered at her hand, did she know that she was his companion, so she prevented him from knowing her, forced her to stay in his ward for more than a month without telling anyone about her and that she was his companion.

All that month he was torturing her for what she had done, indeed, he could not hurt her physically, but he was adept at hurting her psychologically.

Edward said: "Why didn't you do this to us, why didn't you hide from me, why did you refuse him to become my companion, and if that's true, why, Mabe, all the girls of the kingdom wish that she could become your place ".

S

he raised her head to him while crying and began to move her lips and hands with random movements, first took pity on her, hugged her tenderly, and then took a sheet of paper and a pen and said " Write what you want here, Come on ".

She began to write down everything that happened and as soon as she finished, he took the paper from her and began to read it.

Sarah: "I didn't know you were my boyfriend, I swear to you, ever since I came to live here and everyone is bullying me because I work as a maid, even my friends at school refused to approach me because I'm a maid and I'm dumb, When I grew up and turned seventeen, one of the girls at school told me that my boyfriend would refuse, who would accept that his girlfriend would be a servant and mute and that I would suffer great pain.

I was scared a lot when I was little and alone, my mother was half witch and half vampire so it was easy to cast a spell on myself,  I didn't imagine that you would be my companion until that day, I swear to you, I was afraid that you would reject me, I didn't ارد that my heart would break, I couldn't bear to be rejected by you too, ".

Press the paper as he looks at her in shock at what she wrote, He looked at her to see the tears and sincerity in her eyes, did she suffer all that and he, who continued torturing her for a whole month, threw the paper out of his hands and quickly hugged her with great strength.

Edward: "I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, forgive me for not allowing you to explain to me what happened.

She pulls her face away from his chest and signals to him that he accepted her as a companion or he will reject her, put her back on his lap again, and said.

Edward: "if I had wanted to reject you, I would have done from the day I found out what I had done, but I can't do it, Sarah, just to wait for a little ".

She smiled broadly, indicating to him that he was serious about what he was saying, and he said tenderly.

Edward: "you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life, do you know that I felt attracted to you before I knew that you were my girlfriend, I thought it was just feelings or something, but I was feeling inside that you were my girlfriend".

Sarah: "I'm sorry.

Edward: "don't apologize, I'm the one who should apologize, not you, how about we start a new beginning for both of us".

Sarah nodded her head as she buried herself in his lap with great longing, she approached him and kissed him calmly, but he did not carry the same desire, so he took over the kiss to become more fierce, she was feeling many feelings, the first of which was the desire not to end that kiss.

The next morning.

She woke up when she felt the warmth of his body leaving her to get up with his upper part and she was looking for him with a sleepy eye, she saw him standing in front of a mirror, adjusting his gaze, smiling at her as he saw her reflection through the mirror and then went to her.

Gabriel: "Good Morning".

Ellen: "Good Morning".

He kissed her forehead and cheek, and while she was Huda feeling his kisses, he almost pulled away from her but stopped when she firmly buried herself in his lap.

Gabriel: "Are you all right, what's wrong with you".

Ellen: "where did you go?".

Gabrielle: "I'm going to do some work before we leave so I won't leave her and you change your clothes and come down, you'll find Lisa downstairs.

Elaine: "okay, but don't be late ".

Gabriel pugnaciously: "why".

Elaine shyly: "Gabriel stop it, don't just be late".

Gabrielle with a loud laugh the first time she comes out of him: "well, your orders are orders, I'll be back soon".
and then we'll leave.