chapter 10

He put his finger under her chin and lifted her head to him and said.

Ethan: "I want to help you please do not hide anything from me, you understand that you are my companion and it is impossible for me to harm you, but you should be aware of this, I have to know everything that happened with you so that I can help you, you know that you are not from the herd and this will cause a problem if there is no herd for you ".

Violet: "you will believe me".

Ethan: "I will believe everything you say".

In the palace she was walking with Lisa, whom she knew on the corners of the Palace garden, they stopped in front of a field of flowers and there is a small corner with strawberry trees, her smile widened and she said with joy.

Ellen: "look, it's a strawberry, my god, how delicious it looks ".

Lisa: "yes, it tastes delicious, I'll ask the servants to pick up some for you and bring them to your ward, but now we have to go back to the palace, I have to go to a lesson, I'm sorry, I wanted to take you with me, but my brother refused to let you out for the time being.

Ellen: " it's Okay, I'm going back to the ward to rest a little.

Ellen and Lisa Left and headed to the Palace, after a while she entered one of the services carrying a large plate full of strawberries,  She sat on the bed and started eating strawberries with pleasure as she put them in the chocolate dish until her lip got dirty.
Ellen: "MMM, very tasty.

She was so engrossed that she didn't even feel Gabriel enter the ward, standing in front of the room door, watching her without speaking,  The other swallowed his throat, watched her lips with great desire, and finally entered, closing the door behind him, sat down in front of her and quickly removed the dishes from in front of her.

While the other one was looking at him in surprise, he didn't even give her time to talk but attacked her lip as he looked at her with great desire and longing,  His hand moved until it stopped at the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair, until her head was close to him, and his other hand gripping her waist.

She tried to push him, but he was not affected but pushed her body until she flattened while he was on top of her and completed what he started, she was not appearing from under his body because of her small size, she felt severe pain and she was trying to push him away from her with her small hands, which did not affect him at all.

He didn't wake up when he felt her need for air, he slowly moved away while looking at her to find her trembling under him and my face flushed with shame, she quickly retreated away from him while frowning at her, he got up from her and passed his hand over his locks of hair, he pulled it back hard and cursed himself loudly for what he had done.

He sighed heavily, lifting his head, calming his heartbeat, and turned to her when her soft voice reached him, approached her and said with regret.

Gabrielle: "Baby, Please, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have kissed you like that, but I just control myself.

He went so far as to pull her towards him and hold her tightly, now he feels her body trembling in his arms, and he pushed her away as he ran his hand over her cheek.

Gabrielle: "come on, stop crying, I promise I won't bring her back until you let me.

Elaine: "I was hurt a lot.

Gabriel: "I know, I know, I'm an idiot, I won't repeat it, I swear to you.

Elaine: "okay".

Gabriel: "who brought you these strawberries".

Ellen: "Lisa, today we walked around the garden and I saw strawberry trees and she told me that she would tell the servants to bring me some ".

Gabrielle tenderly: "and did you like it".

Ellen innocently: "yes, very much, it's delicious".

Gabriel: "well, princess, I'm going to take a shower so we can leave.

Eileen "okay".

Gabriel: "you have to get used to me being close to you, Eileen.

Eileen: "okay".

Downstairs, Lisa was heading to the library to get one of the books, and on the way there she kissed Lucas, who as soon as their eyes met together smiled at her.

Lisa: "Lucas How are you".

Lochte: "fine and you, until you go like that".

Lisa: "I went to the library.

Lucas: "good luck".

Lisa: "well he called".

Lisa quickly left, not paying attention to that necklace that fell from around her neck suddenly, Lucas looked at her, grabbed her a little, and almost left, but remembered that this necklace is very dear to Lisa's heart.

In the library, she stopped in front of one of the shelves containing many medical books, and searched with her eyes until she found it, it was in a high place from her, so she brought one of the benches to get it.

She smiled as she was holding the books in her hand and almost came down, but her balance shifted and she fell, she opened her eyes expecting to feel pain but was surprised by the presence of Lucas under her.

Lisa: 'Lucas what are you doing here".

Lucas: "I'll tell you, but will you stay like this".

Lisa: "I'm sorry I didn't pay attention".

Lucas: "no, Yass, let me help you".

He got up easily and she was in his hands, gasped as she clutched his shoulder so as not to fall, looked at her with a wide smile and said.

Lucas: "you're heavy".

Lisa angrily: "What are you lying about, I'm not".

Lucas: "but I'm the one who's carrying you here, that's why I know.

Lisa: "stop this".

Lucas: "Haha well you're not heavy".

Lisa: "it doesn't matter, I know I'm not heavy".

He laid her on the floor and began to arrange her hair well and then took out her necklace and put it around her neck.

Lisa: "imitated what to do with you".

Lucas: "I fell from you, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to save you from falling".

Lisa: "thank you, Lucas".