chapter 27

Michelle : "stop, you will die if you continue like this, your strength will not endure any more".

"And who said that I'm doing this to you, that stop there, he caused the death of my father and I will not let him get what he wants no matter what it costs me, "Rosalia smiled and said.

At the same time Gabriel and those with him arrived on the battlefield to turn into Victor and attack two magicians who could not escape, while Robert, who immediately saw the situation until he and those with him disappeared from the place, weighed down her breath and did not feel herself except that she had lost consciousness, she felt hands restraining her slowly opened her eyes and the last thing she saw was his face Michelle who was looking at her with a strange look, Arthur rushed to him and pulled her out of his hands Michelle who looked at him and got up away from him, Gabriel returned to his human form and looked at Arthur and turned his conversation to Michelle .
Grebel: "these two are magic isn't it".
Michele responded to him and his eye did not stray away from that unconscious in Arthur's hands .

Michelle: "yes, they are magic, but that witch she saved our lives," Gabriel looked at Arthur and said .
Gabriel: "that girl is not an ordinary witch, she is a white witch, if my hunch is true, she is the last imposition of the royal family.
Michel looked at him and asked: "the royal family".
Gabriel continued:" Yes, the wife of the late ruler was a White Witch and she was the Last Witch of that rare dynasty, she was originally considered all the witches, they were distinguished by their magic in the form of an aura around and that girl has the same condition .

The two of them looked at Arthur, who suddenly said .
Arthur: "you have the right, this is Rosalia, she is the daughter of the late King and the late Queen of the kingdom of witches, her mother Queen Elizabeth was the last member of the White magicians who attacked you was Robert, his father was the first assistant to the king and he betrayed him after he formed a rebellion against him to remove him from power and take over the matter.they destroyed the kingdom with their black magic and caused that the king tried to stop it but he could not and he and the Queen died at the hands of the rebel army.
Gabriel looked at him and he is well aware that what Arthur said is true the kingdom of witches has disappeared a long time ago but he knows that it was all planned .
"You're going to come back with us to the herd until that girl gets the right treatment for her," Arthur looked anxiously and said .
Arthur: "you really won't kill us, will you.
Gabriel: "it's not my habit to betray anyone, if I wanted to kill you, I would kill you now, I won't wait until I take you to the herd to do it".

Arthur looked at him in panic and nodded to him, then got up, holding the unconscious Rosalia in his hands while she directed him to the herd.
At the same time, Elaine was still sitting in front of that teacher that Gabriel brought her to study the laws and rules of the Kingdom .she was studying hard while taking some notes in her book, but suddenly the teacher stopped talking. Eileen smiled when she saw Gabriel enter the room and pointed to the teacher to come out. Eileen threw herself into his arms while the other surrounded her with great longing and of course a deep kiss on her forehead while the other was surrounding him with her small arms, she said.
Eileen: "why were you late to this time and why didn't you wake me up when I left" .
He smiled at her cute appearance, which aroused many feelings, the first of which was feelings of protection towards her, from the first moment he saw her with his hair, she was responsible from him and he must protect her .he grabbed her hands and walked with her until he sat on the sofa while she was in your hands. very shyly, she held his hands as she looked down and her hands were still in his big hands. he passed his hand between her long hair strands that were surrounding her face.

Gabriel: "I also miss you very much, I didn't wake you up in the morning because I saw that you were very tired".
"Well, where did you go, "Aileen smiled and said.
Gabriel said, still running his hands between her hair strands very gently .
Gabriel: "I was on a mission outside the herd and I finished it quickly so that I could come back to you .
His father always talked to him about the kingdom of magicians and that it was one of the most beautiful kingdoms in this world, but because of the greed of magicians and their greed for power and power, this led to the collapse of the kingdom.he sighed and he felt a heaviness in his eyes for the first time. he fell asleep while she was between us. she felt him when he fell asleep hugging him, she didn't want to wake him up because he felt tired, so surrounding him with her arms and then adjusted I put him so that he was lying on that huge sofa, she smiled, he was always asking why that sofa was that big and now she knew why it was huge, she smiled at her thinking and flattened down next to him, put her head on his chest and steel.
In the Vampire Kingdom she was standing in the balcony looking at the kingdom with those soft breezes that were caressing her puddle but suddenly towering when Antonio suddenly surrounded her from behind with his arms she turned to him and said with annoyance .

Julia : "when I did that, I scared you.don't repeat.
He stopped her from talking when he picked up her lips in a deep kiss that was offered at first, but soon drifted behind that kiss until he carried her between the farm and headed her to bed to finish what he started after time he propped her on his chest and once with his hands until he grabbed the cover and put it on her body while the other was resting on his hard chest he printed a kiss on her ear, he said .
Anthony:"are you okay, I know if I put a lot of pressure on you, I'm sorry, but when I'm in front of you, I can't control myself, I tried a lot.
She was very ashamed and took her eyes away from him, buried her face in his neck and said in a muffled voice .
Julia: "I'm fine, don't worry," he sighed with relief and said.

Antonio "that's Good, Will I order you food".
Julia said, "No, I'll doze off a little," kissed her, then put her on the bed and tightened the cover over her body, he said .
Antonio: "I'm going to go to the office to finish some work, okay," she smiled at him and then put her head back on the soft pillow while he went to the toilet, came out after he finished undressing her