chapter 31

In the palace, the situation was completely different for Elaine, who was crying with panic and was trapped in one of the corners of the room with horror while her mother Gabriel was standing in his terrifying condition, a little while ago she came out of the palace to walk a little but stopped suddenly when some mindless wolves appeared to her on the road and as she moved away from the main gate, the guards did not see her, but lucky for her that Lucas was returning with Lisa from outside and saved her and when he found out about it, he went crazy.

Ellen: "Gabriel, please calm down a little.

Gabrielle in an angry voice: "hahaha, calm down, are you asking me to calm down, what if Lucas wasn't there at the time, you're an idiot, you don't know that you're human and that alone forces you not to go out unguarded ".

Ellen tearfully: "if you knew that, you wouldn't have kept me here, why didn't you leave me there, you know that there is a danger for me, let me go, then I can't live this ".

He throws a powerful punch at a wall to vent his anger away from her, he is sure that she will not endure a single slap from her fragile body, but so far he cannot stop the flames that are burning inside him.

Gabriel: "What were you thinking about and about him here, I warned you repeatedly about not going out alone".

Ellen: "please calm down, I'm sorry.

Gabriel: "and what would your regret be if something happened to you there, would I have been happy about it, if Lucas had not been there at that time, what would have happened, you know that you are human and leaving the palace unguarded means your death".

"If you knew this, you wouldn't have brought me here, you wouldn't have left me there, you wouldn't have brought me into your world knowing that I wouldn't be able to bear it when I'm weak, I want to go back. I can't live like this with you restricting my movement, "she said.

Gabriel: "shut up, don't continue, do you understand where you are next to me, you will stay here against your Will, is that clear ".

He was talking loudly and his eye was glowing red, she was looking at him with a frightened protruding eye and sweat formed on her forehead, he threw a strong punch at the woman from behind, and she screamed in horror while protecting her face in her hands with horror, thinking that he would beat her.

Gabriel: "answer, don't listen ".

She looked at his hand, from which the blood was flowing very profusely, at that moment all her feeling of fear of him disappeared and anxiety took his place, she held his hand between her shoulders and said in a panic.

Ellen: "Gabriel, your hand is badly injured.

He tried to pull his hand out from between her fingers but she wouldn't let him " stop please let me hurt you ".

She pulled him behind her quickly and made him sit on the bed, then ran to the bathroom and brought the first aid box from him, she returned and stood in front of him and barely reached his height, he became face to face, and she began to bandage his wound and tears filled her eyes, as soon as she finished wrapping her with white gauze until her tears ran down as she looked at his injured hand, he was in another valley, he took her crying and her attention to him, suddenly all the anger that was in his heart, he put a deep kiss on her head and then encircled her with his arms he hugged her between them.

Gabrielle: "I'm the wrong one. I'm sorry I did that to you.

Ellen tearfully: "are you hurt, does your hand hurt?".

Gabriel: "don't worry, baby, I'm a wolf, My Wound will heal by morning ".

Ellen: "well, does it hurt then?".

Gabriel: "not at all ".

She sighed with relief and put her head back in the hollow of his neck as she closed her eyes to his horoscope.

While Lisa was looking at Lucas, who was sitting quietly watching a movie, coldly and without paying any attention to what was happening upstairs, he at all times realized that Gabriel was one of the seventh impossibilities to cause harm to those little rabbits.

He smiled at himself for likening Elaine to a rabbit and how appropriate this nickname is for her because when she stands next to Gabriel, she is a reminder of the rabbit and the Wolf.

Lisa: "Lucas, why are you so calm, come up to them, maybe he's too angry.

Lucas: "honey, come and sit next to me, believe me, the last thing I would expect is for Gabriel to hurt Elaine, He won't even bear to see her tears, don't worry, come on, this movie is cool".

Lisa: "you're right, but I'm just worried, Elaine is very sensitive and fragile, and my brother, when he gets angry, becomes like a monster, so I'm afraid to stand in front of him".

Lucas: "maybe, but in the end, it is impossible that he will harm you".

Lisa: "of course, he is my affectionate brother.
Lucas: "come on, Will you keep talking about your brother all day".

Lisa: "Well, I'm his foot, stop complaining".

On a new morning, he woke up when he didn't feel her presence next to me, looked around and pushed her locks of hair back to show his broad forehead, got up upset and looked at the clock to find it pointed to seven.

Ethan: "Where Have you gone at such a time, Violet, Violet, where are you".

He listened to her voice coming from outside, got up from his place and headed outside, stopped when he saw his figure in the mirror, smiled in vain and continued his way out.

She was standing on the balcony of the apartment and in front of her was a table with various dishes on it.

She gasped with fear when he suddenly hugged her from behind: "Good Morning ".

Violet: "she scared me".

Ethan: "I woke up early today".

She nodded to him and leaned her whole body on him and then turned her head to him.

Violet: "aren't you going to work today".

Ethan: "No, I'll stay with you, I forgot to tell you, we're going to the alpha Palace today".

Violet: "why?".

Ethan: "there is a meeting and he asked me to bring you with me".

Violet: "well, it's okay, then come on, let's eat quickly ".

He smiled and helped her to sit down, and then he also sat down, outside in front of the house she was standing and looking at them with great malice and pressing her hand hard.

"I will destroy this happiness no matter what it costs me ".