39

In the forest where Gabriel met with the rest, Lucas appeared who turned to Gabriel, looked at him, and said respectfully.
Lucas: "what are your alpha commands".
Gabriel: "it's good that you came".
Rosalia entered, accompanied by Michelle Warther, looked at the map of the forest, and indicated the area where the ogres were.
Rosalia: "they are located behind that stone wall, the number is not much".
Gabriel: "How did you know".
Rosalia: "I used magic".

Gabriel: "What are you doing here".
Antonio: "do you think I'm going to let you have fun alone?".
Edward: "we have to participate too, don't we?".
Gabriel: "do you know how annoying you are".
Antonio: "yes, I know, and because come on so that you can get married without being disturbed ".
Michelle: "if we move now we will finish them off".
Lucas: "I agree with Michel on that".
Gabriel: "then everyone gets ready".
Antonio: "getting ready for what".
Inside the tunnel that was behind him ارض so wide that the ogres used it to hide most of the time, King Hunter was sitting in front of a lot of food, the most important of which was meat, which was available in all kinds.
Sense: "sir, sir, there is a catastrophe of Wolves attacking us".
Hunter is shocked: "what's how, everyone gets together quickly, let each of you take a gun and Stand Your Ground.
At this time Antonio was slaughtering all the ogres brutally standing in front of him, but it did not reach the brutality of Gabriel, who not only killed them, he also shredded their corpses.
Both Rosalia and Arthur stopped watching that monster fight, but suddenly Hunter came out holding in his hand a bottle with a strange tide, which he threw at Lucas, who immediately smelled the smell coming out of it until he returned to his human form and lost consciousness.
Both Michelle and Arthur hurried to him as Rosalia stopped and started to say some words and then made a barrier that contained the smoke that came out of the liquid, Hunter looked at Rosalia with annoyance and grabbed Vasa, and threw her in her direction.
She was standing watching that axe as it was heading towards her, but suddenly she found herself in another place, and next to her was Edward, who quickly moved her from her place.

Some Wolves knocked Lucas out of the fight while Gabrielle headed towards Hunter making a promise to him.
At this time Lisa was sitting, but suddenly she put her hand on her chest, trying to breathe, but she felt that there was something heavy pressing on her heart, she swallowed, she said while trembling her lips.
Lisa: "something has happened, I feel that there is something that has happened Lucas".
She quickly ran out of her room to bump into Elaine, who grabbed her before she fell.
Ellen: "Lisa, what are you doing, why are you lying like this...".
Lisa: "something happened, I felt that Lucas is not well".
Elaine:" what?"! ".
On the battlefield, although the number of ogres was so large that they could not overcome the Wolves when Hunter found himself losing the war, he ordered the ogres to withdraw, but he found Victor standing in front of him with blood pouring from him.
Hunter: "I won't lose the war to you, dirty Wolf".
He took out more of those bottles and said, "Do you think I didn't cooperate with these magicians without an invitation".
Thrown in the direction of Gabriel, who remained where he was, Hunter smiled and thought he had managed to overcome him, but what shocked him was that Victor came out of the smoke without being hit by anything, Hunt returned in shock as he watched Victor approach him.
A terrifying sound came out from Victor as he was heading towards Hunter, who fell to the ground in fear, but suddenly a strong wind blew Victor away from Hunter, who looked at Paris, who pointed to him and said:

Paris:" you're trying now, alpha.. ". Already Gabriel returned to his human form and looked at cheats, June, and Rodion, June approached him and said:

Leonio: "Alpha Gabriel, you have to stop doing this, you are not allowed to decide without first coming back to us".
Gabriel looked at Leonio and said: "Since when am I taking your opinion, you have already made a decision with the will of the witch Kingdom and no one intervened, why are you backing down even though they are trying to create a war that he tried very hard to stop".
Cheetos: "the decision to exterminate the wizarding Kingdom was the most appropriate option ".
Rosalia: "you bastards, are you now proud of the loss of the lives of children and women, an entire kingdom mistakenly paid some greedy people, do you think you are better than them, you are a bunch of scum".
Rodion: "pay attention to your words, anyway, I'll get rid of you today".
Rosalia: "so show me how you're going to do it, you're dirty anyway, you're on my revenge list".
That aura appeared again, but this time it was stronger, her hair turned white, and her eyes turned yellow like sunlight.
Rosalia: "and since my agreement with you, alpha, has come to an end, my revenge will begin from this moment".
In an instant she appeared in front of Rodion and stood up in front of her, everyone was seeing how Rosalia took Rodion's heart out of its place, Rodion is one of the best bearers of power, which is the power of fire that Rodion could not face and in an instant he fell and lost his life.

Michelle Warther looked with shock at Rosalia, who threw Rodion's corpse to the ground with blood filling her white face, smiled, and headed to Paris, Cheetos, and Leonio, who watched their comrade's death with shock, not out of love for him, but from that power that Rosalia carries, it is easily possible to get rid of one of the council members.
Edward: "damn it, the one who has fallen now is one of the members of the council, it's impossible that witch.
Michelle: "I don't think it's good to let it be like this.
Gabriel: "why is she now taking revenge on her sons and her kingdom anyway, I intended to get rid of them".
Rosalia with a bloody smile: "now it's your turn ".....