chapter 16

She woke up to find herself in Edward's bed, lifted her, looked around with panic and shouted his name for Edward to quickly enter from the balcony and go to her, she threw herself into his lap with strength while crying in panic from what had happened or from what was going to happen.

Edward: "calm down, baby, nothing will happen, I promise I won't let it hurt you, I'll take you and leave the kingdom ".

She denied that she would not let him risk his life for her, where would he go if they left, she smiled and indicated to him that she would bear the result of what she had done, this is her punishment for what she had done to him, "he said.

Edward: "never say that again, we're not going to let this happen, I'm not going to let him".

She closed her eyes and buried her face in his chest, crying, while he tenderly surrounded her, feeling concerned for her from his cruel brother.

Antonio returned to the dining room to find her dead, she had not eaten any of her food.

Antonio: "why haven't you eaten yet ".

Julia: "where did you go and leave me alone".

"There was some work that I finished, Come on, we'll eat, "she said with a frown, and he smiled against his will and sat down next to her.

Julia: "Antonio is the one whose brother was me".

Antonio: "yes, and the one who was with him was his companion Sarah.

Julia: "really so why would she look so scared of you and also scream at them so frighteningly ".

Antonio:" that's now Edward and Sarah made a big mistake ".

Julia: "well don't follow them, Raja, she looked so scared, she's so young.

Antonio: "I'll that's later. come on, Eat your food ".

In the kingdom of the ogres, he entered the castle, which was ruled by a huge black-skinned ogre who had a pan coming out of his mouth, wearing only a cloth wrapped around his big waist.

Hunter: "When I came".

Betta Leon: "we must start implementing the plan".

Hunter: "do you hold on, stinky Wolf, the plan will be implemented on time".

Leon: "Kevin is starting to doubt and he will get to me soon, then the plan will fail".

Hunter: "I don't care if I find out about you or not, what I care about is getting rid of all the werewolves.

Leon: "damn it, what do you mean, you stinking ogre, you're going to wipe out all the Wolf ".

The ghoul approached Lloyd with a big smile to widen Lloyd's eyes when one of the ghouls betrayed him and stabbed him hard in the back the knife came out from the other side, blood flowed from iodine holding a knife and he fell to the ground

Hunter: "your mission here is over, greedy Wolf, I will take over from the separatists".

His soul left his body, while the ogre laughed and gestured to his guards to take out Lloyd's body and throw it in front of the herd boundary so that everyone would know the news of the beta's death.

At the same time, the goblins have carried out their master's orders for the herd keeper to find the corpse of the house to spend the direction of the alpha to tell him what happened.

The guard: "Alpha, we found the body of the alpha in front of the herd boundary ".

Kevin: "What do you say where".

The guard: "he died, sir, he was killed".

Kevin: "come to me Aya".

Kevin stopped in front of the corpse of his pita and his friend and sat next to him very sadly.

Kevin: "oh my god, how they managed you, my friend, how you could not overcome them ".

The guard: "Sir, they even betrayed him there is a big stab in the back and another in the abdomen, "he said.

Kevin: "gather the guards and do their best. we have to take out these bastards.

The guard: "Well, sir, we will execute, we will take the right beta-Leon".

Lisa was in the library preparing for exams that were about to start, and she in unison very much raised her eyes and looked at the number plate on which there was a sign in red on her birthday, on which there was only a day left.

She smiled as she ran her finger over her date of birth with happiness and longing to meet her companion and her wolf.

Lisa: "I'm looking forward to meeting you and also being able to get to know my boyfriend, that's great".

She laughed merrily as she put her hand on her cheek, he was watching her childish movement and laughing at what she was doing, he went to her and put one of the books that he pulled out at random to make an excuse for being in the library.

Lucas: "Hello".

Lisa: "uh, Lucas, what are you doing here?".

Lucas: "I've been reading books and you".

Lisa looked at the book with surprise because it's an adult romance novel, with surprise she looked at him and
said: "Lucas, it's an adult romance novel".

Lucas:" what?!!".

He looked at the book in shock and let go of his hand, swallowed his paper in annoyance and turned his face, saying: "I took the wrong book".

Lisa smiled as she turned her eyes back to the book in front of her to exclaim when he saw her smiling.

Lucas: "I told you I took the wrong book, I don't like these things.

Lisa: "but I haven't talked about what's wrong with you".

Lucas: "just stop smiling like that, it's annoying."

Lisa: "Lucas, you know, you're weird these days".

Lucas: "what do you mean, did I bother you with something?"! ".

Lisa: "I didn't mean that, but your behaviour is usually calmer, I see you more often these days and this has never happened before".

Lucas sadly: "do you feel upset when you see me".

Lisa: "No, I didn't mean that don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that I'm not used to meeting you very often, that's all".

Lucas: "Lisa, Can I ask you a question".

Lisa: "yes, go ahead.

Lucas: "what do you think of me".

Lisa: "what do you mean?!".

Lomas: "I mean, do you think we have a girlfriend, will she like me, Am I handsome, I mean, do you think of me as a companion".

Lisa: "my opinion is clear, You Are Gorgeous and she will not like you you are very handsome Lucas be confident, she will fall in love with you as soon as she sees your face".

Lucas: "glad to see that, you know.

Lisa: "well then will you stay with me".

Lucas: "I'll stay some time and leave".

Lisa: "well, as you like".