44

In the Silver Crescent herd, Kevin entered his ward tiredly after a tiring day of work, after the passage of those years, the expansions in the herd began to take a long time, he looked at the bed, he used to come back to find her sleeping but did not find her place.
He raised his eyebrows in surprise at her absence, took off his shirt and threw him carelessly on the floor, and then headed to the bathroom, after a while he went out while drying his hair, and stopped his place when he saw that table decorated with red candles, she was standing next to the table wearing a red dress wrapped around her body with softness, smiled and approached her while he was gone.
Kevin: "what is all this".
Bella: "every year you are with me, dear".
Kevin: "it is?"! ".

Bella: "yes, today is your son's day, Thank you for coming into this life.
He threw the towel from his hand, approached her, and kissed her on that sweet memory that she makes for him every year, he looked at her and how radiant she was to the point that he did not think of anything else but to be with her and extinguish the fire of his longing for her.
Antonio angrily: "how many times have I told you to stay away from my daughter, do you want me to take you and your son out of my kingdom?".
Antonio said it while holding Edward's son Liam, who was flirting with his little girl Halina, he turned to Edward, who came out at Antonio's voice, threw his son at me forcefully, and said angrily.
Antonio: "if this eye comes close to my daughter again, I will drive you out of my kingdom".
Julia: "honey, what's there for, why are you screaming like that?".
Antonio: "keep your child away from my daughter".
He left holding his baby while both Edward and Gwalia looked at each other in surprise at what Antonio was saying, the other sighed and pointed to Edward saying.
Julia: "your brother has gone crazy".
Edward: "he's jealous of his child. I don't believe you enough about what he's doing to you.

Julia: "jealousy is a disease that affects a person because I will go and call".
In the wizarding Kingdom, Rosalia was passing Arthur, who took over the affairs of the kingdom, while Michelle, who took over the training of guards and the establishment of soldiers to protect the Kingdom, looked at the kingdom that flourished after her son's castle was rebuilt and the news of the reconstruction of the wizarding kingdom spread a lot of witches who were hiding everywhere, and after a time of hard work the Kingdom returned to its former self.
Rosalia stopped in front of one of the children who was selling some handicrafts, she said.
Rosalia: "Hello, little one, How are you".
The child happily: "I'm fine, Your Majesty, do you want to buy from me".
Rosalia: "of course, I want to, Did you make this yourself".
The child proudly: "yes, I made it, I need a lot of time to make it so that it becomes good and others buy it, I need money ".
Rosalia: "why do you need money, where are your parents".
Child: "my father died, and my mother is sick, so I have to work".
Rosalia sadly: "it's okay, baby, I'll buy all this from you with how much loneliness".
The child happily: "with five silver pieces".
Rosalia: "Arthur".

Arthur approached her and gave her a bag from which she took out ten gold coins and gave it to a child who looked at the money in shock and said:
Child: "But Madam, this is a lot".
Rosalia: "it's okay, dear, one of the guards will go with you, ask him for everything you need in your house.
Child: "thank you, madam, you are the best ruler in the world.
Everyone was watching Rosalia's smile and the happiness of that child, everyone greeted her as she passed by them, and everyone was happy that they could finally lead a normal life like the rest of the people of this world.
At the palace, Michel entered to find Rosalia behind him, smiled, and stopped until she reached him to hold her hand said as they walked to enter the palace.
Michelle: "how is the situation on the market, have you found anything?".
Rosalia: "no, I didn't, the situation is quite normal where the children are ".
Michel: "in their room".
Rosalia: "I haven't seen them since this morning, I miss them a lot.
She opened the door of the room and stepped forward, as soon as the children saw her, she hurried towards her.
Rosalia: "my dears, I have missed you very much".
Adrian: "and we, too, Mom, miss you".
Isabella: "and I am also mom".
Michelle: "what about me, didn't you miss me too".
Elizabeth: "I miss you so much".
Michelle, after taking it from Rosalia: "Mmm, you are my beautiful princess ".
Adrian: "dad, when are you going to take me to practice using the sword?".
Michelle: "from tomorrow okay".
Adrian: "great, thanks, dad.
In another place, but it was never that happy atmosphere, he was standing in front of a picture of his sister who killed herself after everyone found out about her and her attempt to establish a relationship with Alpha Gabriel after she put some pills in his drink, but her plan did not go well to fall victim to that drug, his companion Elaine.
Laura: "Honey, Please don't do that."
Marius: "it's because of me that I couldn't take good care of her. I let her get carried away with her emotions until she was in that state. if I had been able to stop her in time, she wouldn't have ended up killing herself.
Laura: "but you tried a lot with her but she wasn't listening to you, please stop blaming yourself it's not your fault she chose to end it'.
Marius: "you're right, she killed herself, that was better than what Alva Gabriel was going to do to her, even now I can't look into Alona Ellen's eyes from what happened to her because of Claire".
Laura: "with the truth of the matter, it was very difficult for her formlessly, sometimes I put myself in her place, I can't even imagine being raped by the person I love, and also getting pregnant with my first child that way.
Marius: "days are enough to forget about what happened, how are the children".
Laura: "they're fine, don't worry".
Marius: "good".
At the herd hospital, the sound of her screaming echoes in the corridor while Gabriel, who is walking nervously, looks at the door while listening to the sound of her crying with a bleeding heart.
Lisa and Lucas were with him outside, while Violet, who was with Elaine in the delivery room, was helping her.
After a little time, Violet came out, holding in her hand a small child with beautiful features and a stinging eye.
Violet: "congratulations to you, alpha, it's a boy".
Gabriel: "How currently".
Violet: "she's fine, she's sleeping now from fatigue, she'll be fine when we wake up".
Lisa: "beautiful what will you call it, brother".
Gabriel:" welcome (Alexander).
(End of the first part)...