chapter 30

He kept watching her without knowing that he was Alfa and that he shouldn't do this, he only woke up to the sound of her panicking gasp and the dish falling out of her hands when she was surprised by him standing looking at her, apologized profusely and began to collect the pieces of the dish scattered on the floor, he joined her and grabbed her hand that was holding a piece of the dish that had turned into small pieces.

Kevin: "let go of your hand, you'll hurt yourself like that".

She nodded her head and, after taking his hand away from her, said," Don't worry, I'll collect it quickly, please come back a little".

He got up and walked away, already starting to collect the symmetrical pieces of the dish under his piercing gaze, which confused her, she finished cleaning the kitchen and turned to find him still standing, swallowed her paper and said politely.

Bella: "sir, do you need something ".

Kevin unconsciously: "I want food, I'm hungry".

She gasped in panic and quickly said to Bella: "Oh my God, have a seat, I'll make the food quickly ".

She finished after a short time and put the dishes in front of him, Kevin looked at her and said: "Alan Takei with me ".

Bella: "No sir, I can't do that".

Kevin: "Why can't you?".

Bella: "because you're the Alpha and I'm just a maid ".

Kevin: "you are not a maid, I understand, and now I'm asking you to come to be served and come to eat with me.

She obeyed orders for fear of his anger, she was eating her food in silence and confusion, feeling his eyes that were on her.

Kevin: "Bella, tell me how old you are now ".

Bella: "I, I think, will turn eighteen a month from now.

Kevin: "mm, a month, then".

Bella: "when you ask sir is there something".

Kevin: "No, I'm just wondering because you look young, even though you're good at cooking, the food is delicious.

Bella: "thank you, sir. I'm glad you liked it.
Kevin: "go back to your room and don't go out at night.

Bella happily: "well, good night, Sir ".

Kevin: "you too, baby".

I looked at him in shock when he got to her name, his last word, baby.

Bella: "I don't think I'm under any illusions, he didn't say that.

In the Black Forest, Albert appeared with two magicians after two of them were killed in that wave, stopped in front of one of the mountains and put his hand on the pictures to show a luminous circle in red to split the mountain and show a staircase leading down from it, they entered and the Wall returned to its normal position in an instant.

At the bottom there was the king of the ogres and a large group of magicians, Albert sat down and looked at the king of the ogre Hunter and said, "motherfucker, I didn't tell you to come, you and the idiots so that we could kill these wolves, but you are a coward.

The king of the ogres: "you wanted me to send my men to be killed by Alpha Gabriel forget it ".

Albert: "because of you they managed to escape from me, I was about to kill that odious warrior".

The king of the ogre's Hunter: "are you blaming me now, you are weak".

Robert looked at him very angrily and said loudly.