chapter 29

Two days have passed since Gabriel returned from that task, indeed, he could not kill Albert, but he was able to find out who the enemy was directing, he was well aware that ogres are not those smart creatures to make a plan like that, he sighed after he put that file out of his hand, the file looked at me with vague features, perhaps because he would send him to that obnoxious council, knocked an injury on the desk and kept thinking, all those incidents have started since he found Elaine, has it to do with it or is it just a coincidence, remember her smiling features made him it calms down a lot. I've become like a gift to him.

In the castle, in the West Wing, which was somewhat isolated from the castle, in one of the rooms she was still asleep and Arthur was sitting in front of her, they did not leave her for a single moment.

Arthur with a sigh: "Why don't you wake up yet, I'm sorry, all this is because of me. I shouldn't have listened to you and let you go there. I should have stopped you from doing this, knowing that it's dangerous for you.
He looked at the window, which there was no one else in the room, got up from his place and went to his room to take a break.

Some time passed, and he suddenly appeared in the middle of the room dressed in Black, went to the bed and stopped in front of her, a cold indifferent look but carrying a lot of curiosity and interest and the first reason was that she was his companion, that charming companion of his and he made sure of that when they returned, the effect of the blue she turned until she lay on her back to show that soft white robe, passed his hand along her cheek down to her neck unconsciously until his fingers stopped on the front of her chest, horizons and walked away frowning not knowing what hit him, is he now trying to touch a woman while she was unconscious, he remembered how he felt when she was in his to stop Ali, Michelle stood in his place, slowly closed her eyes and quietly reopened them, still looking at him.

Rosalia: "M. who are you".

Michelle: "you haven't felt me yet, have you?".

She opened her mouth to speak, but she basically couldn't understand what he said, his rigid face suddenly appeared in front of her, meeting her surprised face, she felt his hand that took a lock of her hair and wrapped it around his finger silently and coldly.

Michelle: "Michelle".

Rosalia: "what".

Michelle: "I'm Michelle, your valued companion, witch ".

Rosalia: "my comrade is me, but this is impossible ".

Michelle: "what is impossible".

Rosalia: "get away from me".

She got up with her torso and tried to stand up, but collapsed in her place again, he was watching the trembling of her white feet that appear from her soba Palace, she put her hand on her head from the intensity of pain.

Michelle: "rest, you're tired, your body needs the energy to make up for what you lost in battle ".

Rosalia: "where is Arthur, where is he, have you done something to him?".

Michelle: "that little boy, no, he's in the next room he's been out for about an hour.

He pulled out one of the seats and then sat down in front of her and said, " So what do we start with, mate?".

Rosalia was confused by his manner and this was shown by the trembling of her hand
Rosalia: "what do you mean, listen to me please, I think there's something wrong, it's impossible to be your companion, I'm a White Witch, and also my mother's blood, I can't be your companion.

Michelle: "What do you mean by the blood of your child and why are you so sure that I am not your companion ".

Rosalia: "you know that I am the daughter of the former governor, right?".

Michelle: "yes, I know, go on.

She looked at him anxiously, not knowing if it was right to tell him this, but it seemed that she could trust him, even if temporarily.

Rosalia: "my mother was the last White Witch we have a legend that says that the witch with a white heart is a descendant of Sirin and she is considered a queen and is also considered the most powerful being on Earth, but for some reason, the chain of witches was lifted from the ground and disappeared, my mother appeared a year after the disappearance of the witches.

She told me that she was living in a world very far from here and I how very beautiful it was, but she always dreamed of seeing the Earth and she listened a lot about our world and this is what prompted her to look for it and found a way to come down here and met my two sons, and they fell in love with each she was sixteen years old, that's why I can't be your companion ".

He was sitting very coldly and listening to what she was saying, he raised his eyes and looked at her a little, then turned towards her and said.

Michelle: "you are my companion, and that's what I know. I don't care what she said. My Wolf is well aware of our event, but that won't stop me from confirming what she said. now relax, "she said.

He got up and almost moved, but she stopped when she grabbed his shirt by the forearm and stood hard and said: "Wait, why don't you believe me ".

When he closed her mouth in a deep kiss, her eyes widened in shock as she felt his hot lips on her waist, her body relaxed without her will as she felt the implant that was restraining her waist, he moved away while still hugging her, she swallowed her throat as she looked at him in shock and stunned by her condition, she was panting hard, the other lowered his head at her ear and whispered to her roughly.

Michelle: "I believe what you say, and yet you are my companion, Do you understand, witch ".

He lifted her by the waist to gasp at his movement, put her to bed and then left the room.

In Kevin's Palace, he returned after checking on the herd to find the place empty, he looked at the day to find that it was the day of rest for all the workers in the palace, he sighed, he was used to loneliness this day, he almost went up to his room but was stopped by a voice coming from the kitchen, so he walked towards to find Bella who was preparing food with a soft smile and the hairpin of his sister trip adorns her pink tuft.