chapter 33

The guard put her on the desk and left quickly, the other picked up the letter and began to read it, threw a letter on the desk carelessly and headed to the window looking out at the Palace garden.

It was built on one of the mountains that were rising not far from the mainland, his eyes suddenly stopped on the small one that was watering the roses in the garden.

He kept watching her for a period he didn't know at the time, until one of the servants came and gave her some money to go to the market, swallowed a bottle and quickly reached out to the guards to stop her from leaving, he kept standing there watching her return to the garden with a strange face, how could he let her wander among men like that, and trusted that she would sign any man who saw her with her deadly beauty.

In the Vampire Kingdom
Sarah was standing in the kitchen of her suite preparing a snack for Edward to eat while working, she smiled as she remembered his whiny look as he sat at the desk with a lot of papers in front of him.

Sarah: "I think it's not to complain about too much work".

She headed down to find Antonio on her way up, and quickly retreated to the wall to make room for him, he was going to continue his way but he doesn't know why he stopped in front of her suddenly, her body sipped with fear when he stood in front of her.

Antonio: "follow me".

It's his mysterious word and he went to one of the rooms on the second floor, stopped in front of the door of the room to find him sitting quietly and that aura surrounding him gives a feeling of fear "come in and lock the door behind you".

She carried out what he ordered her to do calmly, he looked at the plate in her hand that contained some sandwiches and a glass of orange juice.

Antonio: "I want to ask you some questions".

She swallowed her paper and nodded to him with the softest: "put what's in your hand first".

She went to the table and put the dish on it, then returned to stand in front of him and he continued: "How did I get to that spell ".

Sarah: "from my mother's book".
She pointed it out with her hand

Antonio: "do you think I will understand your language, write what you want to say ".

She quickly took out a small notebook from her clothes with a pen and wrote down what she wanted.

Antonio: "where is this book now".

Sarah: "in my room".

Antonio: "have you done any Spell other than the one you cast on yourself".

Sarah: "No, I swear, sir, I didn't.

Antonio: "then bring me that book".

Sarah: "but this is from my birth, I promise I won't do anything with it, but please allow me to keep it".

Antonio: "it won't happen, I won't trust you so easily".

She lowered her head sadly and she tried a lot to stop her tears from falling but she couldn't, the door suddenly opened to show Edward who rushed to the frozen Sarah in her place.

Edward: "what's going on, when she's crying, tell me have you done something to her?".

Antonio: "I didn't do anything, and you did what I ordered".

He left the room while Edward was holding Sarah in his arms with strength, hating his inability to protect her from the cruelty of his brother, she felt what was going on inside him, she did not want to increase what was in him, wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him with similar strength to him.

Edward: "I'm sorry that I can't protect you from him, I don't deserve to be in your company ".

He stopped talking when she put her palms on his mouth to prevent him from continuing talking, she looked at him with tearful eyes and denied her head incompletely and said in words that her voice does not go out in public but reaches the heart and mind.

Sarah: "don't say that I'm the luckiest girl for you in my life ".

She raised her palms and tenderly surrounded his cheeks with them, kissed his lips with a tenderness that suited her, turned away while he was still hugging her, and put her head on his chest trying to stop him from feeling guilty.

Edward: "what did he say to you".

Sarah: " The Book of my  Mom".

Edward: "The Book of your Mom and what Antonio will do with it".

Sarah: "it's a book about magic, using it I was able to cast a spell on myself.

Edward: "so he gave it to him".

She looked silently, not surprised at his reaction to her mother's writer, she knows that he hates this because of the book she managed to hide from
him All that time: "Why Are you so silent, I know what you're thinking, but I'm the one who knows the way my brother thinks, he won't rest until he gets rid of that book ".

She denied the afterlife while crying and signalled to him with her hand that she wanted to keep the last mention of her mother who did not want to get rid of him no matter what happened, she cried in pain knowing that she was in a position not to ask for it but she could not give up her daughter's book, Edward looked at her sadly and hugged her after she cried, he sat on the sofa with her still in his hand, she was sitting on his legs crying and hiding her face in his chest.

Edward: "it's okay, don't cry, I'll try with him so that he doesn't get rid of him, I promise.

She lifted her head from his lap, smiled a small smile, and then threw herself back into his lap again.

In the dark San Forest, which was the most dangerous place in the world of monsters, whoever sets foot in it does not come out to very few of the powerful, he was standing in front of one of the large caves, one of the terrifying monsters appeared, Robert was standing holding a book in his hands and started reading from it until that being stopped in front of standing behind him, Robert immediately fell.

Hunter: "beast, you will carry out my orders.

"Werewolves, I'm coming for you, "he said after taking the book from Robert's hands.