45

In the San Black Forest, on the border of that forest, a young man was standing in the prime of his life, looking at the forest mockingly as he arranged his clothes, he said to himself as he looked into the forest.
"It's not that serious or that time has affected it," she said.
He turned around when he heard his friend's voice coming from afar, and looked in his direction to find him standing close to him.
Harry: "if you get out of it quickly".
Alexander: "did he send you to my son".
Harry: "Yes, I was asked to lose you, anyway I don't see the need for that, look at yourself, you came out without a single scratch".
Alexander: "this is ridiculous, I can't believe that he forced me into this forest unnecessarily.
Harry: "he wants to beat you so that you become his successor".
Alexander: "mm, where is Stephen why he didn't come with you".
Harry: "he's in the hospital busy".
Alexander: "so come on, let's go".
In the castle, in a room covered in white and pink, in one corner of the room, a small girl was sitting fearfully, hugging herself in her arms, with tears creeping from her eyes.
She looked at the picture of her brother placed on the table and continued to cry very silently, this is how she has been since she turned eighteen, but she has not shown her Wolf until now, more than six months have passed.
Even though she didn't get lupus, she closed her eyes when she remembered how her classmates mocked her at school and bullied everyone because she was weak even in the body.
She woke up to the voice of her mother, who rushed to her with fear after she saw her condition, not much time passed until she found her son rushing to her too with anxiety after he listened to her mother's voice, she heard their voices gradually moving away until everything around her disappeared.
She opened her eyes to find everyone looking at her anxiously, her eyes stopped on her brother, who was looking at her anxiously, she smiled at him, it had been three days since she had seen him.
Alexander: "Angela, dear, are you all right, tell me ".
Ellen: "baby, is there anything wrong with you, are you okay, talk, please say anything ".
Angela in a weary voice: "Mom, I'm fine, don't worry".
Gabriel: "what happened to you, Angela".
Alexander: "mom, dad, go out, let me alone with her".
Steven: "Angela, what's wrong with you, are you okay?"! ".
Najla with a faint smile: "I'm fine, don't worry".
Alexander: "come on, let everyone out".
Gabriel took Elaine and went out, and Stephen followed them to leave only her and Alexander alone, he sat next to her and said after a silence that lasted for some time.
Alexander: "what happened, what was the reason for that state".
Angela: "I'm not like the rest of the people here, I'm not a werewolf, everyone is moving away from me, and no one loves me".
Alexander: "we've already talked about it, honey, you didn't mourn your son's paradise, that's all, mom is also human, but everyone loves and respects her, you determine this, not being a werewolf, there are a lot of bad werewolves and everyone hates them, right".
Angelina: "yes".
Alexander: "so it's not being a human or a werewolf that will make people love you, it's you who do it, don't let anyone underestimate you, you're the daughter of Alpha Gabriel, you get it.
Angela: "yes, thank you, brother".
He smiled and then took out of his pocket some shiny stones, which were in different colors, Angela took them with joy as she touched them.
Angela: "Where Did you get it from, it's beautiful.
Alexander: "I found her while walking in that forest, and now I'm going to go take a shower and come back to continue our conversation and tell me who these bastards are who have caused my angel grief".
Angela laughed and said:" Well, I'm waiting for you ".
In the evening, Harry entered the house with a bag in his hand, he suddenly stopped when he found his sister standing in front of him, raising her hand in front of his face, saying.
Mary: "Where Is she".
Hay: "here she is, now get out of the front of me, you're annoying.
Mary: "I'll forgive you now, I thought, because you brought me something ".
Lisa: "dear did you come ".

Harry: "Yes, Mom, Alexander has returned today".
Lisa: is he okay".
Harry: "he didn't get a single scratch".
Lisa: "just like his son, did you eat".
Harry: "No, I'm not hungry.
Lisa: "not back yet".
Harry: "so he called and I went to sleep".
In the palace, everyone gathered at the dining table, Gabriel was at the head of the table, next to him on the right side sits Elaine, on the other side Alexander, and after Stephen and Bajor Ellen sits Angela.
Gabriel: "so how did you find it there".
Alexander: "I think that time has affected her, she is no longer as dangerous as I talked about.
Gabriel: "What do you mean".
Alexander: "it only took me a couple of days, the beasts are very weak and it's not that dangerous, are you sure about this information about being the most dangerous forest in the world".
Gabriel: "yes, and until this moment no one can get in and out of it ".
Alexander: "here I am in front of you, I haven't had a single scratch".
Ellen: "thank God you came back to me safely".
Alexander: "mom, don't tell me that you cried after I left".
Stephen: "she did, she lasted three days crying.
Alexander: "you underestimate me a lot, you don't see that.
Gabriel: "Angela are you all right, dear".
Angela: "I'm fine, Dad, don't worry".
Gabriel: "well, next week some friends will indeed come here the two of you need to be there, "he said.
Ellen: "what dear friends".
Gabriel: "Michelle Rosalia".

Ellen: "they're coming at last, I haven't seen them for a long time, how much I miss them. I've been texting Rosalia and she told me that her baby is almost eighteen.
Gabriel: "yes, and she, too, will celebrate her eighteenth birthday here ".
Angela: "mom, why are you so happy ".
Ellen: "because Rosalia is my friend, how much your uncle Michel was your son's assistant and relied on him in everything, I do not remember when he was here before he left.
Gabriel: "it was annoying, you were afraid of him.
Elaine: "this is because he always looked at me coldly and frowned.
Gabriel: "he has become the father of two children now".
Ellen: "I think Adrian is about Alexander's age, isn't he?".
Gabriel: "no, even smaller ".
Alexander: "I was full and called I went to sleep.
Gabriel: "okay".
Alexander: "Angela tomorrow I will go to school with you".
Angela: "well, brother ".
Alexander: "good night".