chapter 22

While walking to get to know the palace, she stopped sleeping in one of the rooms whose door was white, curiosity prompted her to see that room, it is the only one of all the rooms with a white door while all the doors of the Palace have the same shape and colour, the door made a sound to enter with her foot, the dust scattered immediately in front of the villain directly, she turned towards the mirror to find in front of her a hairpin in The Shape of a butterfly in Blue was very beautiful, she took it with joy and put it in her hair while smiling, she turned her face to be able to see The Shape of her hair with a hairpin, but she trembled suddenly and her eyes widened with panic when Kevin appeared but his hand prevented her from doing so, she raised her eyes to look at him as he brought her closer to him, it was the first time in her life that she was close to the men of intelligence, this was the first time she saw his handsome features up close.

Kevin unconsciously: "how could you be so beautiful".

Bella shyly: "haa".

He quickly got up and said, "What are you doing here, How do you get into this room?".

Bella with great trepidation: "I'm sorry I have, she thought that ".

Kevin: "this is my sister's room and this pin is hers ".

I quickly removed him, ashamed of what I had done, and extended it to him, saying: "I'm sorry, please, I didn't mean to excuse me.

Kevin: "No, just keep it, it's good that someone uses her things, and to keep it, she loved it very muc,h "he said.

She took it seriously and said, "really thank you, sir, I promise to keep it".

I quickly left the room under the gaze of Kevin, who was feeling the eruption of his Wolf: "what about you, because it's not your habit to be influenced by anyone ".

Leo: "I don't know, but I have a western feeling for that little girl, and then who's talking to her, you're the one who was flirting with her a little while ago".

Kevin is annoyed: "stop, you idiot, it's not about you ".

Leo: "you also feel something about that girl as well.

Kevin: "maybe that's true, but I can't do that. I swore I'd have to wait for my date to show up.

Leo :"you're right".

On the border of the Black Fo,rest there was a young mahisn the prime of life, got up from his place when that girl came out of the Forest, went to her quickly and with relief on his face.

The young man :"am I all right, have I been exposed to any monsters in the income".

The girl: "no, nothing happened, I brought what we came for.

Young man: "well come on".

The two of them left quietly, in a high mountain that was one of the highest mountains in Thailand, she entered the hut that was small in size, put her bag on the table and said.

The girl: "bring us some food, I'm hungry".

The young man: "well, go and change your clothes first".

She left for her room, which was on the second floor, while the young man went to the kitchen to prepare food, in the room she looked at the book that she had put on the desk.

Girl: "I'm going to use it well, I have to do it".

I went downstairs, smelled that smart smell, approached the table on which the food was placed and said:" Wow, the food looks delicious ".

Young man:"come on before it gets cold".

The girl: "well".

While eating, the young man said, wondering:"So what are you going to do with the book".

Girl:"I'll start learning the spells with him right away".

The young man: "will you allow me?".

The girl: "Arthur, stop talking like that, you, my little brother, you know that.

Arthur:"sorry, but what will benefit, the kingdom has been destroyed anyway, Rosalia, you know that.

Rosalia: "yes, I know this, dear, but I will rebuild the kingdom no matter what it costs me ".

In the flock of the Silver Crescent, in the palace she entered the kitchen to find the servants ' mess, which was a big white-haired lady filling her head, as soon as she saw Bella in front of her she smiled at her and said tenderly.

Rose:"come here, baby, let me introduce you to everyone.

Bella: "Hi, I'm Bella and I'm going to work here, please take care of me".

Everyone: "welcome to Biena Bella".

Rose:"come with me to see what you're going to do, anyway you're not going to work much because the alpha asked us to be very light so that you could study hard".

Bella: "really Alava asked for it.

Rose: "yes, it may seem to you that he is cold-hearted, but he is very kind, he holds himself accountable for what has happened to your family.

Bella:"it's not his fault anyway, can I where I'm going to work".

Rose: "well, come on".

In Kevin's office, he was looking at those papers intently, but there was something on his mind, he got up from his seat and went to the window, but he noticed the presence of Bella, who was taking care of the garden.

Kevin:"something strange happens to me because my heart beats whenever I see that girl".

Leo: "maybe for being a companion, What do you think".

Kevin: "stop talking nonsense".

Leo: "why don't you know that she hasn't completed her eighteenth year yet, there is no doubt that she is I have a strong feeling about this ".

Kevin: "Well, don't stop talking, I'm basically a right-wing Christian.

Leo: "well, as you like, but I trust from what I say and called".

Kevin:"that bastard".

He looked back at Bella, who was smiling happily holding one of the red flowers and said:" is it really possible that I am my companion, I was starting to lose hope in your existence anyway, I don't want to give myself hope and in the end I can't find anything".

He returned to his office after Bella was gone, looked at the papers in front of him tiredly and began to work again.