chapter 13

In the Vampire castle she woke up after a long sleep looking around not remembering anything, not even remembering what her name was, she turned to the sound of the wind that came in through the window, to find tall men standing in front of the window, while the other turned to her to find her looking at him, smiled and said.

Antonio: "welcome back".

Julia: "who are you, where am I, and who am I ".

Antonio: "calm down first, then come on and have some food so I can explain everything to you ".

Julia: " I don't want ".

Antonio: " I won't hurt you, don't be afraid ".

He grabbed her hand and helped her get off the bed and went to a luxurious table with a lot of delicious food on it, made her sit down and sat on the other side and began to eat quietly while she looked at the food and then him with surprise.

Antonio: "Eat, I'll explain everything to you a little later ".

After finishing the food, she raised her eyes shyly because she had finished her whole plate.

Antonio:  " well, Julia, I am ANTONIO The Vampire King and you are my companion, which girl is destined to be the King's wife, the marriage will take place in two weeks from now ".

Julia: " what do you mean?" I'm a vampire ".

Antonio: "yes, you are."

She swallowed in shock, then looked at him again and said: " but why don't I remember something?".

Antonio: "you had an accident that caused you to lose your memory, it was our first meeting yesterday, Julia, that's why you feel surprised that I found you, and even yesterday you are my companion, but what اري you need to know is that I will not be the cause of harm to you no matter what happens and I will not let that happen okay ".

Julia: " I'm scared".

Antonio: "don't be afraid, Julia, I'm with you ".

At this time, Elaine came out of the bathroom wearing wide white pyjamas that reached the middle of her thighs and dried her hair, she gasped in horror when she saw Claire sitting on the mattress in scandalous clothes that did not cover anything from her body.

Elaine: " what are you doing in my room ".

Claire: "you are Gabriel's companion, so it's a real pity I didn't expect him to get a weak, worthless human companion ".

Ellen: "What are you saying, Get out of my room right now.

Claire turned to Elaine, grabbed her hair tightly and said in a low voice like a snake: " Gabriel is mine and it won't be for anyone but Me, Do you understand, Damn girl, if she has to, I'll end your miserable life."

Elaine Palm's eyes widened when Claire punched her so hard in the stomach that she fell hard to the ground.

Claire is a: "weak human".

As soon as Claire came out of the room, Elaine held her body towards her in fear and began to cry, whispering the only name with which she could feel the security she had missed since the death of her parents,  While Gabriel, who was arguing with Alpha Thomas, but got up when his wolf Victor talked about the fact that Elaine had something, he quickly ran out to their ward to find her lying down in that situation, he rushed to her in horror, clutching her body with his hands.

Gabrielle: " baby, what's wrong with you, Elaine, can you hear me answering me ".

Ellen: "Gabrielle".

He hugged her tightly to his lap, sighing with relief because she finally answered him, he got up, holding her in his hands, went to the bed and put her on it to find her hugging her stomach, said: " what's with your stomach, is it hurt, should I get a doctor?".

Elaine: " I want to go home, I don't want to stay here, come on, let's go back, please.

Gabriel tenderly: "yes, my soul, we will be back tomorrow morning but dedicate what happened, you were fine a little while ago ".

She didn't answer him, but buried her face in his neck, hugging his neck with both her arms, burying herself in him, afraid that she would lose him, she would never be able to bear this,  She admits that she got attached to him and tenderly in a very short time, if Claire carries out her words he will leave her and she will return to her world and there her relatives will force her to marry one of their sons.

Elaine: " please don't leave, always stay with me ".

He passed his hand over her locks of hair with great tenderness and love as he felt her strong embrace for him for the first time.

Gabriel: "I won't, princess, I promise you, come on, dedicate now, I'm with you, and tomorrow morning we'll go home, okay."

Eileen: "okay".

She smiled as she walked away from him and then imprinted a tender kiss on his prickly cheek, the other closed his eyes sensing her kiss, which from its tenderness was like a soft breeze of air on his face.

Gabriel: "I love you".

In Lisa's room, she looked at the furniture of the room with great boredom, she turned to find the window open, I went to her to find the window overlooking a spacious garden, she stayed there for some time until she heard a voice coming from behind her.

She turned to Lucas who was standing in the middle of the room looking at her, she turned to him in surprise and said:

Lisa: "what are you doing here?! ".

Lucas: "I came to check on you".

Lisa excitedly: "good that you came, I was bored".

Lucas: "so what do you want us to do until the boredom goes away ".

Lisa: "how about we go for a little walk".

Lucas: "well, get dressed ".

Lisa: "thank you".

After a while Lisa went out with Lucas heading to the front garden, Lisa suddenly felt Lucas's hand holding her hand to look at him and almost asked, but she backed away as soon as she realized Claire was in front of them.

Claire: "What are you doing here at such a time".

Lisa was outraged by Claire's scandalous outfits and said: "We were walking a little, but honey, did you forget to get dressed or what?".

Claire: "What do you mean, I always dress like this ".

Lisa: "I'm telling you this because I'm afraid for you, if someone else sees you they will think that you are seducing the men around you".

Claire: "How dare you, you...".

Lucas replied: "Be careful what you say, good. you're talking to Alpha Gabrielle's sister.

Claire: "and who allowed you to interfere".

Lisa: "I let him do this".

She looked at them with disgust and left in silence, while Lisa looked at Lucas with a happy smile and continued their walk.