43.

Michelle: "no one can do that, I will not allow anyone to come near you, but Alpha Gabriel decided to create the kingdom of witches again, and as the only daughter of the king, you are now the only heir to the throne, he said that there are a lot of witches hiding in the herds and in the forests for fear of killing them, so when the news spreads that he wants the kingdom of witches again, everyone will go to her".
She was listening to his words with great shock and disbelief at what he was saying, Suddenly she felt tears creeping up to her face as she cried with a force that she had not done since the death of her two sons.
Rosalia: "I can't believe that I will fulfill my son's dream, how much I dreamed at this moment that my kingdom would return to its place and that I would see witches enjoying a normal life like other creatures".
Michelle: "it will happen, I promise you this, we will create the kingdom together and it will come back better than before, the name of your son's Kingdom will rise everywhere".
Rosalia: "do you mean you".
Michelle: "yes, I will be with you and I will not leave you ".
Rosalia: "really you will not do a market stay with me, you will leave your flock for me ".
Michelle: "yes, I will, because you are my companion, the Wolves do not leave their village no matter what happens".
She did not imagine getting such love, not even in her wildest dreams, she returned to his lap again and that cruelty that was in her eye disappeared, the other smiled, feeling her and listening to the sound of her heartbeat, which was beating in harmony," Rosalia smiled.
Time passes and the beautiful nights were leaving beautiful memories immortalized by the years remembered and the mind never forgets them, the cruelty of the heart disappears with the first ray of love illuminating the darkness of Hearts, Hearts were longing for love that relaxes the soul and soul.
There were times when she was watching her child moving everywhere with happiness, she remembers her life before she met him, that Wolf who changed her life, who taught her the meaning of love and sacrifice, the meaning of having another half that does not abandon you, do not separate you except death.
She was awakened from his thought by Gabriel, who put her on her shoulder and said: "What About You, Why Are you sitting like this".
Elaine: "nothing I've been a little displaced, have you finished work".
Gabriel: "yes, I did".
Ellen: "sit down if the children are still playing".
Gabriel: "Are you all right, I feel that your face is tired".
Elaine: "no, I'm fine, nothing, don't worry".
Gabriel: "no, you are not, I feel that there is sadness in your eyes, that sadness that I cannot keep away from you no matter what I do".
Ellen: "Gabriel, dear, don't say that, that event has passed, it wasn't your fault, I'm doing this all the time, I was sure that you couldn't be the cause of Mi".
Gabriel: "I am sorry, I will continue to apologize for that day for the rest of my life".
Ellen:" there's no need for you to do that, believe me.
Their baby, who was lying down, followed by his little sister, Gabriel approached them and carried his baby ( Alexander) and their baby( angel).
Alexander: "dad she does not stop bothering, I want to play alone.
Angel: "Dad, don't believe him, he lied, I just wanted to اري It's the flower collar I made for him, but he doesn't want to wear it".
Gabriel: "really why, Alexander, it's beautiful.
Angel: "really Dad will wear it".
Gabriel: "why not".

She smiled happily and put the collar on her son's head happily, kissing his cheek with great joy, Alexander turned an eye on his annoying sister, he does not like those childish things, he looked at his mother, who was smiling looking at her little family.
Alexander: "mom, you carry me".
Ellen: "come on, Dear".
Gabriel: "do not tire your child, Alexander, do not see that she is tired".
Alexander angrily: "and why you see, she is tired, not because of you, if you were approaching her, she would not have become pregnant.
Gabriel: "what, you little bastard, who allowed you to talk like that to me".
Alexander: "I am the one who allowed myself, anyway, I will become a thousand when I grow up, then I will lock you up and I will not let you approach my birth".
Gabriel: "and that's why I'm not going to let you become an alpha know that".
Alexander: "stop me then, old man.
Elaine: "stop it, you two, stop it, ha.
Alexander: "mom is the one who started it".
Eileen: "apologize to your son right now, Alexander, you must respect him.
Alexander: "I'm sorry, dad".
Gabriel: "it's Okay, let's go to the income".
Eileen: "well come on".
Gabriel: "come on, let me help you ".
Ellen: "no, I can walk, don't worry".
He did not pay attention to her word, but carried her and followed his path to income.
Elsewhere in Lucas's house, he was sitting in front of the TV, wearing only trousers and topless, his daughter Mary was sitting and Harry was sitting next to them while Lisa was preparing food for them.
She came out after a little time, looked at them, and said: "Come on, I've finished preparing food".
Lucas: "just a moment, honey, it's the most important scene in the movie.
Lisa looked up to find him talking about the kiss in the movie Cinderella, rolled her eyes, and said annoyed by Lucas's childish actions.
Lisa: "to stop it, what do the children see, you are truly the creator".
Lucas: "هم they kiss, dear".
Lisa: "come on, everyone gets up before the food gets cold".
Lucas: "okay, baby".
He printed a kiss on her lips and went to the dining table, holding the two children in his hands, "he said.
She was arguing with him and he does not listen to her and even continues to harass her, this was the usual day for them, but she is the happiest woman in the world that she became the companion of that wonderful man, she smiled as she remembered his joy at the news of her first pregnancy and how he was jumping from the intensity of his happiness.
Lucas: "what's wrong with you, honey, why don't you eat?".
Lisa: "I love you".
Lucas:" what?"! ".
Lisa: "I love you very much ".
Lucas happily: "and me too, darling".
…..