chapter 20

On a new morning, the sun penetrated the window of Lucas's room, who was falling into a very deep sleep, while next to him Lisa, who was embracing her body for him, began to wake up gradually until she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Lux's naked chest, which was kissing her, she got up in a panic while looking around until she found herself the other woke up to find her looking at him with that smile he had never seen on her face before.

Lisa: "Good Morning ".

Lucas: "Good Morning".

He raised the palm of his hand and put it on the end of her head and pulled her towards him forcefully and kissed her, she rested her hand on his chest closing her eyes while the other was in another friendly, turned away looking at her flushed face shyly with her eyes closed breathing hard, resting his forehead on her forehead and her hand encircling her waist: "I was afraid that everything that happened yesterday was a dream but now I trust that you are with me, you don't realize how happy I am at this moment ".

Lisa very shyly said: "Lucas, getaway, I have to go back to my room, my brother will be angry if he finds out that I'm here, please".

Lucas resolutely: "Lisa, you are my companion and when I believe you, we will move in together in my apartment, and you will become my wife.

Lisa: "it's very embarrassing, Lucas.

Lucas cheerfully: "don't worry, I won't tell him that I kissed you ".

Lisa shouted in annoyance: "Lucas stop please".

Lucas: "well, it's okay, come on, get up ".

She turned away from him, but he stopped her when she turned to him to see his mark adorning her neck from behind, he passed his hand over the mark with a big and happy smile: "my mark has appeared on you, this means that you have accepted me as your companion ".

Lisa stammered: "this is this, yes I did, I have to go".

When the tattoo appears on the companion, it means that she leaned towards him and accepted him as her companion.

In the ward of Alpha Gabriel: "wake up, come on, Gabriel, please stop, you're heavy".

She said it as she was trying to remove him from her while he was sleeping next to her and hugging her with great force while she was trying to get up from his seat, he opened his eye with annoyance and pulled her hard to bump into him after she almost got up from her place, her eyebrows held a gentle annoyance that made him want to devour her at this moment.

Gabriel: "don't look at me like that, you turn me on like that ".

Ellen: "please, kava, you're embarrassing me like this, then get up, you're the Alpha, you should be the first to wake up ".

He got up with his upper half pushing his locks of hair back and said, " Did you know that tonight was the first time in my life that I slept so well ".

Ellen tenderly kissed his cheek: "I am so happy, I always hope that you will remain comfortable.

Gabriel: "thank you for really being in my life ".

Ellen: "you also saved my life that day, I owe it to you".

Gabriel: "well, come on, get up so that we have breakfast, we are already late, then I have a lot of work today ".

Ellen: "well, I'll get your clothes ready for you ".

In the castle of the Wolf vampires Sarah was sleeping alone on the bed, turning over with annoyance, as if she was seeing a terrible nightmare, she agreed with horror as she looked around with her eyes full of tears that were about to fall, she tried to call out to Edward, but no voice came out of her, she joined herself with sadness and a little helplessness while crying, so that the sound of gasps came out of her, Edward came out of the bathroom while drying his hair.

But she was shocked when he saw her in that state to rush towards her "honey what happened to you, Sarah why are you crying like that ".

She raised her head, looking at him sadly, crying, rushing to throw herself into his lap, hiding her face in his neck, the other hugged her as he passed his hand over her head to calm her down a little, "it's okay, I'm here now, nothing will happen, I promise you, you'll be fine, baby, don't worry ".

Sarah, as she was moving away from him, began to signal with her hand that she had seen a nightmare.

He understood the movement of her trembling lip, he was still hugging her and kissing her head to convey to her safety, " it's okay, the nightmare is over now ".

Gently holding her back, he put his hands on her cheek and approached her until he was face to face with her crying face, he suddenly kissed her lips while she was still able to surround his neck, replaced by that deep kiss that was erasing all her bad memory with her, separating his kiss while smiling lovingly when he saw her imposed shyness.

Edward: "have you improved now".

She indicated yes to him, the other smiled and began to wipe away those tears that were drowning her entire face, the other sighed with relief and rested her face on his Palm.

At the same time Antonio was heading to the ward after a working day, he did not return to him last night because of the backlog on him, he stopped in front of the ward door and let out a deep sigh from the depths of his heart, then he entered while wondering Is she asleep now, his eyes went to bed first to find her sleeping last night, he even sat on the edge of the bed and passed his hand slowly on her cheek down to the front of her prominent chest, he got up and quickly took his hand away ashamed of what he had done, he is now taking advantage of her sleep to do it, he almost got up, but her hand that grabbed his arm stopped him.

He turned around in shock from being awake, but he was even more shocked when he saw her smiling at him and there was a gleam in her eyes looking at him strangely, he swallowed a sigh when she got up with her stomach propping her hands on the bed and her tresses falling on the pillow " did I wake you up ".