chapter 17

Three days after beta's death, Alpha Kevin received an invitation from Alpha Gabriel as well as alpha Thomas for a meeting at the tri-ruling Castle, which was headed by a group of rulers of both three herds who intervened in case of a problem between one of the herds so that no war would happen again.

At the same time, Elaine was accompanied by Lisa and Violet, who came after Ethan went with Lucas with Gabriel, two days after they went and have not returned yet, these days Elaine got to know the herd and the workers in the palace recognized her as the next Alona and everyone was very nice to her because she is also kind to them, treats them with love, and in the morning the guard entered panting with panic.

The guard: "madam, the ogres attacked the herd and got into the herd, what are we doing?".
Ellen, Lisa and violet stood up: "gather the rest of the Warriors, declare a state of emergency, let's get the women and children inside the castle and close the doors."

The guard: "Well, ma'am ".

Children and women began to enter the palace and closed the doors while all the men of the village had turned into werewolves to defend their land and family, while Elaine was standing on the pictures of the palace and looking at the Ogres that were advancing into the herd, taking advantage of the absence of Alpha and constancy.

Ellen: "the most important thing is, my god, what these creatures are".

Lisa: "even though they are the least powerful and intelligent beings, they are the lowest creatures of our world".
Violet: "Lisa is right with her, but their strength lies in their reproduction, they reproduce very quickly and in huge numbers and become strong with their abundance".

Ellen: "we hoped that Gabriel would come quickly".

Lisa: "I can't believe they didn't find either today to attack".

The ogres started to fight with the wolf, which fought fiercely, but they were surprised by a huge weapon throwing flaming stones at the walls of the palace, the girls retreated in panic and the sound of the wall crashing filled the place.

Lisa: "Ellen, come back quick, we have to get in quick, there are some magicians with ogres."

Violet: "Ellen, what happened to you, answer".

Ellen: "I can't move my feet".

She was crying in panic when a huge big ogre appeared in front of them to turn violet quickly and attack him Lisa tried to approach Aileen to protect her while she was carrying a sword but was intercepted by a magician trying to kill her, but she was measured to him with all her while Eileen remained in her place trying to get up but her foot does not help her, she turned when her mother Ghoul appeared revealing his huge fangs.

Her eyes widened in panic when a huge sword he confirmed to beat him with it immediately after Victor appeared, who appeared and separated the man's head from his body to stand in front of Elaine, who was crying in panic, Loya fell to the ground hard when that magician beat her to put her hand on her face in an attempt to protect herself, but she did not feel anything, she raised her eye to find the huge Lucas melted in front of her.

And also Ethan's Wolf, who was fighting ferociously, as if he were not that special angel doctor, but a herd, but a monster.
Her eyes widened in panic when a huge sword he confirmed to beat him with it immediately after Victor appeared, who appeared and separated the man's head from his body to stand in front of Elaine, who was crying in panic, Loya fell to the ground hard when that magician beat her to put her hand on her face in an attempt to protect herself, but she did not feel anything, she raised her eye to find the huge Lucas melted in front of her.

And also Ethan's Wolf, who was fighting ferociously, as if he were not that special angel doctor, but a herd, but a monster.

Ten minutes later, the last Ghoul fell and the rest fled, while on the goal of the women and children, Alpha and beta came to the rescue of the herd, Gabriel turned into his human form, turned with a fiery gaze to the guards and said in a terrifying voice.

Gabriel: "You bastards, what is my wife doing in such a place here, haven't I asked you to protect her?".

The guard: "Alpha, we are very sorry, but it was she who insisted on coming here".

Gabriel turned to Elaine and held her in his hands and there is a frightening expression on his face.

Gabriel: "clean up the yard and start building the fence again. not all farmers, women and children return to their homes. Ethan, go to the hospital to be the supervisor of the treatment of the injured, and you, Lucas, stay here."

He left the place showing her holding her in his hands as if she were a glass that was going to break, while a wolf with a glass was standing in front of Lisa, who smiled broadly and surrounded Wtheolf's neck with her hands as she hugged him.

Lisa: "Mateo, RA, I saw you, I missed you so much".

The Wolf closed his eyes as he passed his head into her neck, making a pleasant sound, she turned away from him as she stitched with his face and printed a kiss on his cheek "thank you for saving me ".

While Lucas was shocked as he shows her how she hugs a wolf and kisses him.

Lacoste: "O eye, let me try until you embrace me, you impudent Wolf ".

Mateo: "it's not going to happen, I'm the one who's going to hug her anyway, today she will finish the eighteenth after midnight".

Lucas: "Well I'll you ".

Ellen: "Gabriel, please come closer.