chapter 34

Gabriel, who was drawing a cold expression on his face as he showed her how to try to dissuade him from his decision, came today and decided to.

tattoo her: "Gabriel, please ".

Gabriel: "as soon as it was better, come on, we'll leave now".

Ellen: "please, not now, please".

He held her in his hands and at noon they appeared in the forest by the lake, the entrance to which was forbidden to the alpha lost, laid her on the floor and still looking at him, smiled and kissed her forehead.

Gabriel: "I want to know why all this fear of your sin". He said it and realized she was scared about it.

Ellen was confused and stammered: "I'm scared ".

Very tenderly he hugged her to his lap and said while passing his hand over her back: "Why Are you scared, dear ".

Ellen: "because, Gabrielle, I'm not a werewolf, you know this, what if something goes wrong or that semen is the matter ".

Gabriel: "you trust me, don't you".

Ellen: "yes I do".

Gabriel: "so trust me, there's no way I could ever hurt you.

He kissed her forehead when she nodded yes to him without speaking, perhaps because her voice did not come out when she saw him approaching her, she grabbed his shirt with great force from the chest when he pulled away her locks of hair to show her white in front of him, his sharp fangs appeared when he approached her and as soon as she touched her skin with her palms firmly on his chest, but suddenly all the pain disappeared, although the Vice was still in her neck, he felt her grip loosen on him.

He kissed her neck where the garlic was before pulling away from her: "do you muck too much ".

Yellen: "just a little, what now".

Gabriel messes: "what".

Ellen: "I mean, what's after the hashtag?".

Gabriel: "get married, dear".

Elaine: "what".

Gabriel: "Haha, what about you, dear, we will get married as soon as possible".

She stopped talking and put her head in his lap: "Gabriel, I want to bring my nanny here ".

Gabriel: "what".

Ellen: "I want to see my nanny, please, she was the reason I was shunned by my son's siblings, please, please, don't refuse".

Gabriel: "I'm sorry, but now we are in a very difficult situation, there are a lot of problems and it is expected that we will get into a war, so I can't go and get it.

Ellen: "What do you mean by war".

Gabriel: "don't worry dear, everything will be fine, I don't want you to worry at all ".

Ellen: "Gabriel for what are you going to enter the war and with whom".

He put his hand on her cheek and Gabriel said: "My beauty doesn't care about all that, all Iده need from you is to pay all your attention only to me ".

Gabriel: "are you serious, you say that you are going to go to war and ask me not to care about it".

Gabriel: "well, you won't discuss this any more we have to come back now".

Ellen: "okay, but I will never pass it on ".

Gabriel: "all right, little one, move".

Ellen: "don't say little, come on, carry me, I won't walk ".

He smiled and raised her in his hands: "you have become very demanding, my princess".

"I would love you to carry me, "she replied with a smiley face.

He held her firmly in his hands as if she weighed absolutely nothing, before gently pinching her nose and then saying: "I'll do anything to see this smile, and it doesn't hold well ".

Her arms tightly encircled his neck, he suddenly disappeared from his place.

"Did you feel that?" Kevin said to Leo Wolf who attacked as soon as that smell continued, Kevin turned and walked until he stopped in front of the back garden where a lot of different types of herbs and flowers were meeting, his eye stopped and his body stiffened as soon as he caught his eye on Bella's body, who was standing watching the flowers.

She turned around with a huge shock when her wolf appeared which was the first time she heard her voice saying without any introductions
"Comrade".

She dropped the flowers she was collecting in her hand and looked at him in shock as she breathed with great force, not knowing whether to be happy or sad or what she should do, did she recognize her companion on the same day her first wolf appeared?

Kevin: "I was aware of this in advance, but I didn't rush into it.

He approached her until he stood in front of her and said: "so you are my companion".

Bella is amazed by "what's your mate".

Kevin: "I think a wolf has appeared now, right?".

Bella: "yes, my wolf".

"Hello Bella, I'm Peter my wolf," she said, closing her eyes to connect with her wolf.

Bella: "Your Name Is Beautiful, Peter.
Peter: "And Me Too".

She raised her head and looked at Kevin with a big smile, the other could not ignore this and grabbed her hard and pulled her into his lap with great force, inhaling his smell mixed between the smell of sweat and the smell of cigarettes that he smokes.

Kevin: "and finally you showed up, I thought I wasn't going to have a mate, but the moment I saw you, I was almost sure you were my mate.

Bella: "what did you feel about me".

Kevin: "yes, when we had my eye on you, the first time Leo attacked and he rarely does that, I had a feeling for you and this is the first time something like this has happened to me ".

Bella: "is a wolf named Leo".

Kevin: "yeah, and he's also excited to get to know you.

So he grabbed her hand and walked towards the palace under the gaze of the servants and guards who were surprised by what had happened, he entered his ward to look at the others very shyly around her and tried not to get nervous, but she could not.

she was never that social girl who had a lot of acquaintances. she did not know a bad man and looked at her.