Chapter 4

Elaine said innocently, " Gabriel. He slowly turned to her and then headed towards her, while she was still in her place, Elaine was characterized by her gentle, very innocent personality with breathtaking tenderness. He turned towards her, looked at her lips, which robbed his mind.

Without introductions, he approached her and kissed her while he put his hand behind her head, she breathed hard while feeling that intimate kiss that she was experiencing for the first time in her life, separated that kiss after he felt that he pressed her with that act, smiled when he saw her still closing her eyes and her irregular breath, great happiness he felt when he realized that he was the first to kiss her, slowly came back and passed his hand over her cheek saying tenderly.

Gabriel :"open your eyes, baby".
She raised her eyes, looking at him very shyly, and soon buried her face in his chest, hiding shyly, wrapped his hand around her waist and brought her very close to him, how happy he was about this closeness .

Gabriel : "Elaine, I'm the first before you, aren't I ".

She nodded while still on his lap and he continued as he ran his hand over her black tresses that were reaching her lower back.

Gabriel: " I am very glad that it was I who took the virginity of these wonderful lips, I want you to tell me about you about everything from these guys who were chasing you ".

Ellen: " I was living with my parents, but my father and mother died two weeks ago, my father left everything in my name, and when my father's relatives came to divide the inheritance and when they learned that my father wrote all the property in my name, they got very angry and then they wanted me to marry one of their sons in order to get the inheritance, and when my nanny Eva found out about this, she helped me escape, but they found me and I ran away from them to the forest and then I met you ".

She felt him pressing her hard in his lap to raise her eyes towards him to widen in panic when she found those black lines coming out of his mark passing through his neck to his eyes and his teeth that stretched out strongly made her tremble in panic

Gabriel very angrily: "What did they want to do" .

Elaine said fearfully: "Gabriel, what's happening to you," .

Gabriel said: "Answer What?" They wanted to do to you " .

Elaine cried: "I'm scared, please stop it," .

He woke up from the whirlpool of his anger when she buried her face in his chest with horror, he looked at his reflection in the mirror to find his terrifying form, which he knew how much it affected the strongest man, let alone a little girl.

He sighed as those steps began to gradually return to their original place and his eye returned to its normal color as his fangs disappeared, he passed his hand over her back lovingly to calm down .

Gabrielle tenderly :"I'm sorry I scared you, baby, come on, Raise your head" .

She looked at him with fear to find that he had returned to normal, she felt relieved that his frightening form had disappeared, while the other had reproached himself for losing control and showed this side of him to her and it was still too early for her to still try to comprehend what was happening with her .

Gabriel: "it's okay, baby, I'm Here, Come on, I'll introduce you to the whole kingdom ".

He got up and helped her to stand up, looked at her clothes that were heavily soiled, contacted his sister (Lisa) and asked her to come with some of her clothes, decided that he was going to buy clothes for her, went to the toilet and took a quick shower and then came out .

Gabriel: "come on, my princess, take a shower until I get the clothes to iron".

Elaine in a hushed voice "okay".
I went to the toilet while he went to his dressing room and got dressed and then came out, he found his sister had arrived with clothes for her .
Gabriel "thank you".

Lisa excitedly: "where is she, I want to see her and get to know her" .

Gabrielle: "I'm going to take a shower, you go, we're coming after you .

Lisa: " okay, but don't be late ".

She left, so he closed the door, then threw clothes on the bed and waited for her to come out, listened to her after a while chanting his name .

Elaine: "Gabrielle where are the clothes".

Gabriel: "she's Here, Come on out" .

Elaine said shyly: "I can't do that, get out of the room until I get out, ".

Gabriel: "okay but only this time next time I won't".

I came out after a while when I made sure that he was leaving, I took the clothes and put them on quickly, they were white pants with a black sweater on it and wore the shoes that came on her scissors.

I came out of the suite to find him waiting for her in front of the door, grabbed her hand and walked her down as she looked around in amazement to me everything looked great, like a castle that came out of the Middle Ages, and what distinguished her was those shapes that were in the form of a wolf filling the walls and ceiling .

They entered the room, it had a giant table the length of the room, it looked at Lisa, who got up as soon as she saw it and ran to her .

Lisa said with joy: "Oh my god, I can't believe she's so beautiful, brother, and at my age, too, that's awesome .I'm so happy I'm finally going to find someone with me in this mansion," .

Gabriel: "Lisa, calm down a little, let her get to know you first."

Lisa: " Hello, I'm Lisa, I'm seventeen and I'm going to finish my seventeenth year a week from now and become an adult, and you are what is your name and how old am I ".