chapter 35

Bella: "I want to go to my room please".

He turned to her and looked with surprise at her behaviour, about to look for the reason that she was afraid of him, but he did not remember that he had misbehaved with her before, turned and still holding her palm between the palm of his big hand and said: "What About You, Why Were you so scared?".

Bella: "I'm not afraid, I just want to go to my room".

Kevin coldly: "well, go".

He immediately let her hand rush out of the room as if in a prison, looked at his hand with a fugue and then squeezed it with great force: "I wouldn't have let her go ".

Leo said it and he is upset that he left Bella tweeting.

Kevin: "I don't think you'll be happy that I forced her to stay with me".

Leo: "her reaction is Strange as if she was afraid of you as a man and not as a companion.

Kevin: "I don't think so, she's never done that before and I've approached her before, that wasn't her reaction.

Leo: "what interests me now is that you can make her love you and accept you as a companion".

Kevin closed the connection between himself and Leo and then went to the bathroom and stood under the cold water that had infiltrated his body, closed his eyes and rested both hands on the wall (let me want to go to my room ) he opened his eyes and looked at the wall after he remembered her sentence, turned off the water tap and came out she hides her face between her palms.

Although the other was surprised by her return, he was very happy about it, he approached her until he stopped in front of her with only a few distances separating him from her, took her hand away from her face and bent slightly until her face was face to face, he said with a smile :
"May I know why you are back "?

Bella: "it's just that you felt sad that I left".

Kevin: "do you care if I'm sad or not ".
She said quickly, holding the palm of his hand with both of hers.

Bella:" of course I care, I never meant to avoid you like that, but I wanted some time to figure it out".

Kevin: "so could you figure it out?".

She turned her head and looked at him with a strange look that she didn't realize, he said as he encircled her waist with his hand.

"Do you agree that I will kiss you "?
Bella " what ! ".

Although she was surprised that the look he gave her made her look with a smile waiting for him to take her first kiss, while Kevin was more than happy to forgive him for that, money and Oil her lip between his own and deepened with that kiss that he affected to dig it between the folds of her memories, he moved away after a while he they always make fun of her.

Kevin: "thank you for letting me have this kiss".

Lisa: "Lucas please, I want to go stop this ".

She said as she pushed Lucas away, he stood behind her, encircling her waist, kissing her neck with sporadic kisses, down her annoyance and complaining about what he was doing .today is her first day of school.

Lucas: "I will miss you, and then I'm doing it so that all the men of the flock know that you have become mine".

Lisa: "stop this, everyone already knows that you are my companion ".

The other turned his eye and continued what he was doing, not interested in her discomfort, while Lisa smiled against her will when she felt a slight tickle in her neck as a result of what he was doing, she turned until she was standing in front of him and took his face in her hands and rose suddenly and boldly and kissed him, it was the first kiss she initiated, lowered the other with shock and before he realized it, she had turned away from him as she took her bag and left the room.

Lisa is pugnacious: "see you later, dear".

Lucas: "I'm not going to pass it on to you, Lisa, remember this.

In the flock of the red moon.

Claire came out of her brother Thomas's office and she is very angry, her brother refused her request to go on a visit to the alpha Gabriel flock, he is such Who knows her adoration of Gabriel and her quest to take him to her that she even rejected her destined companion for him, although he asked her a lot to stop and return to her companion, she refused vehemently.

Thomas: "what should I do with her, I'm tired of her".

Tiago: "I've told you a lot to stop it at its limit since it was stressful, but you didn't listen to me and I thought it was a project and it would disappear over time, but look at what I've reached now".

Thomas: "I didn't imagine that it would come to her here, until now I can't believe that she refused her destined companion for Gabrielle.

Tiago: "Thomas, You know the problem here in Gabrielle is that knowing what your sister is trying to do will kill her, I swear".

Thomas: "I know, I just hope you give up and stop, that's my only hope".

Tiago: "your sister will never despair".

In Claire's room, she walks back and forth, while communicating with her wolf Heather: "what should I do he completely refused ".

Heather: "Claire isn't it time. Now to stop this please".

Claire: "What are you saying, Haitham, do you want me to let that sample of humanity take it from me?".

Heather: "Claire is his valued companion, accept it, if Seren wanted you to be Gabriel's companion, she would have. you are not destined for him. don't be the only loser in this game. go back to your grandfather.

Claire: "she will get it, he will know where she is the most suitable princess for him, there is no way I will ever abandon him.

Heather: "even if you could separate him from his girlfriend, he wouldn't realize that he would choose you after that.

Claire: "he will".

Heather: "so I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go on about it. you didn't feel the pain you felt when you rejected our friend Maris. he was a good man, but I rejected him so cruelly. you didn't think about me and Palmi. I'm leaving and I'm not coming back until you retract what you intend to do.

Claire: "What are you saying, you can't do that, I'm your lady and I'm an American, but survival".

Heather: "you are wrong, you are not my lady, Claire, you are on the human side, and I am on your werewolf side, we are both alone, I am the soul and you are the body, I hope that you will return to consciousness as soon as possible".

Claire: "stop, don't leave. I can't go on without you. I've told my mum to come back.

But she did not find any response, she carried out what she said and completely disappeared, she fell to her knees and began to cry loudly.

"How are you doing this to me, I will never forgive you, I will never forgive you, "he said.

Claire: "you will get it and you will see, many, we will not need you anymore, you are the one who decided to abandon me if you endure this.